Levy Electric Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levy Electric
Levy's service and scooter are top notch. Scooter arrived on time and well packaged. Easy set up and works great. Plenty of power even for small hills. Very happy with the purchase. Levy's web site and communication were also excellent. Much appreciated.
It's a great scooter and probably the best one that you can buy at $500. A removable battery makes a huge difference in how you have to carry around the thing. Instructions to assemble and customer support for overall great. The mileage range is definitely less if you're over 200lbs but that's going to be the case for all other scooters. I would avoid the locks that are recommended on this website though.
Not sure i can comment that much yet. On the scooter itself see below.
Great scooter overall, I have really been enjoying riding it. One complaint is that the battery is not that great and doesn't last too long, but when it is fully charged the scooter is a lot of fun to ride.
The good, scooter is lots of fun and has very good pick up. Build quality is great and it seems strong rugged enough to withstand daily torture. Great triple brakes, tires, and speed. The bad, the manual, no Bluetooth app, batteries, speed. Manual is very poor (x7 not even rebranded). No app even though the manual talks about it. Tried riding the scooter in 30F weather and the scooter shutdown, seems like batteries are not made for the cold. The speed is not consistent, when fully charged it gives you a kick, when 3 bars or lower it slows down to 15mph or lower in sports mode. Can at times feel like connection to the battery is loose and lowers power or it might just be how it's programmed.
Hi yes, happy to leave review and write a post on reddit or something. Your scooter is excellent - probably the best in the market for the price. Need to figure out how to fix my tire (stem has a hole) and tighten my break - will follow up. Scooter is excellent and support has been excellent as well from what I can tell. I mean the xiaomi is a danger hazard and everything else in the price range sucks. This scooter is tall (nice height for us tall people) and well built. Excellent.
I love everything about this scooter. I purchased it as a gift for my son who doesn't drive and needed a better commute plan over walking. The scooter itself is sturdy, nimble, and can go pretty fast. I chose this scooter because it was one of three that I found with an easily replaceable battery. This should extend the useful life of the scooter since batteries lose their charge time through reuse. I haven't had to access customer support yet, but the purchase, delivery, and set up were extremely simple.
Well the weather ,not so great here,but I was able to ride this past weekend an it was fun ,the speed was good but could’ve been a little bit faster maybe a even 20 mph, the battery was great 👍,think of purchasing the Levy plus
Excellent service and communication.
My scooter hasn’t worked optimally since I bought it. It took me a couple weeks to get in contact with support who gave me some things to try. I’ve been trying to make it work out and the scooter is failing to meet as advertised so I am trying to reach out to support again who still hasn’t gotten back to me.
Really great ride. I would buy another one. I ride to my office every day and it’s about 2 miles. My son ran over a stick and broke the front fender but don’t know if that’s about quality or just him being reckless.
Levy feels like the hidden secret among scooters. After having gone through tons and tons of review sites, and was struggling. Then, I discovered via my Housemate, Levy, and it felt like the obvious choice. Fast, swappable batteries, good brakes/acceleration, cheap -- and the unexpected bonus of very good support. I'd 100% buy another and see myself being a customer for a long time.
So far I live my scooter. Just wish I had bought the lock with it cause the shipping on it is pretty high.
One of the tires flattened less than two weeks of owning it. It was really difficult and a headache to replace. It would be nice to have solid tires that don’t require air for replacements because at some point tires have to be replaced through time.
I bought this scooter to commute from my car to office. I researched, read reviews, and this one fit the bill. I park about half a mile, sometimes more from the office. This scooter has been such a time saver, easy to fold and put under my desk! I highly recommend!
Scooter arrives immediately. That's pretty cool, and a major plus. Ordering parts from levy is not cute. You might not get a response for weeks. When you eventually get the part, don't be surprised if it's a used part... Rust, dirt, and cracks are to be expected. The documentation methodology is complete trash. To do a lot of things (like turn on cruise control), I had to hunt for the faq on their website. They need to get this together. I have several complaints about the scooter, as well, which are more important than the company as a whole, as the product reflects on the company. In all, they're a new company. They have recently released a second scooter model... I'm sure most of the physical problems have been fixed. Try their v2 a d see if it's better than the v1. If yes, great. If no, I'd imagine this is a company that does not ride its own scooters, and I would steer clear.
You could tell how good the quality is as soon as you take the scooter out of the box. It is a very heavy duty build and looks great. It goes fast, and is a very comfortable ride due to the tubeless pneumatic tires and the flexible baseboard. Customer service was very responsive. I believe they understated the range and the battery power because I'm 185 lb and I could go five miles and not use up one bar while riding on level terrain. I bought a spare battery just in case, and it's a great feeling knowing that I have that in reserve if I ever need to swap it out easily. It's a very cool scooter.
Less than 2 months after I purchase my scooter you release the new and improved higher range version!!! I would have got that but I just spent 500 on your old model so a little irritated but not much I can do now.
Very good battery time. Powerful. The brakes are good. All together, very satisfied. Plan on buying another battery, just to have a spare.
I’ve had my blue Levy for six months now and I couldn’t be happier. It’s built well and very fun to ride. I use it exclusively in the city every day for work and it holds up well against the uneven sidewalks. It’s a great value and you can actually talk to customer service on the phone if you need to!
Levy Electric is rated 4.57 based on 47 reviews