Levy Electric Reviews

Philip R
Levy Electric 3 star review on 15th January 2020
Lisandro D
More Photos & Videos
Very fast off the line, build quality is solid, feel super safe riding at all times, gonna get another one soon.
It's a nice light weight scooter. My only complaint is that the ride can be a little rough sometimes due to a lack of shocks. My other issue is that the handle bar is so small that you really can't add any accessories. It's a good entry level scooter if you just want to cruise around town.
The scooter is great. Easy to use and it rides great. Has power and it’s smooth over bumps.
Love the scooter but customer service on the other hand takes forever. I am still waiting (2 days). I don't think they will even send me a message again
Got my Levy today with an addition battery. All I have to say is I was surprised by every bit of this scooter, battery life, hill climb and build all Exceeded my expectations. Will be leaving you guys great reviews on My YouTube channel as well as reddit.
A well designed and enjoyable scooter. The removable battery feature is convenient. Pneumatic tires help reduce shock but seem to lose air and need to be pumped up daily to maintain proper pressure. Otherwise very user friendly and has nice features
Completely satisfied! Having a blast on this scoot! Really fast and battery lasts a long time. Recomend picking up a additional battery.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Ordered the extra battery...received email confirmations...it arrived. Perfect! Thanks levy!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Worked well and fixed the issue.
Eric,
Did a great job of answering a number of questions and representing the product. A fair amount of research indicates that a removable battery is a big plus for me. It makes the unit lighter with the battery removed and removes range anxiety. 10" wheels important and the fit and finish great. Buy the spare intertube. It is unusual and would be hard to find off the shelf.
Larry Cole lfcmedina@aol.com
Excellent customer service. All of my questions were addressed promptly. I love my Levy scooter. It has been perfect for commuting in the neighborhood where parking a car in the evening can be difficult. Rides smoothly and I keep the spare battery charged in case I want to travel longer distances.
I had multiple electric scooters, from high end and expensive, to cheap ones. The Levy scooters have great features, made solid and priced well for the features. The changeable battery is a brilliant idea. The breaks work great. I am a heavy person and this scooter carried me on a slope like a champr!
To add to my good experience, was the customer service. Eric responded to my concerns and questions rapidly. I am happy with my Levy (I bought 2 actually) and will return here without any hesitations in the future.

Good price for good quality
Good features
Great customer survice
I shopped for quite some time before choosing the Levy. I am sure glad I did. This scooter has all the important features done right!! I highly recommend this scooter to both the casual user to a serious commuter.
I've had my Levy for almost 8 months and have yet to encounter any problems besides a flat tire. The tires are relatively easy to repair with tire slime. The scooter I owned previously that I purchased on amazon became very "loose" after the first 3 months, meaning the hinge and other joints on the scooter started to rattle and feel unsafe. I haven't experienced this with Levy yet, a testament to it's build quality and materials.
They are the best and they look out for me
I recently purchased the Levy Plus. First impression, it looks real nice. Can't say how well it rides just yet as my scooter's fender broke during shipment. Contacted Levy about this and they were super quick to respond and help resolve the issue. Apparently this is a very common occurrence so just know there's a possibility you might be disappointed like I was about receiving a damaged scooter. Hopefully Levy will work on a better way of packaging it or even maybe slapping on a "fragile" sticker so couriers are more careful with it during shipment. Although I'm slightly annoyed that I now have to repair a brand new scooter before I can even ride it, I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service I received. Now just waiting on that replacement piece to arrive so I can finally test this scooter out.
No complaints so far, about 5 months in and haven't had any issues. Thanks
Purchased my 2nd scooter with Levy and love it. The Plus model is everything I wanted in the first. Bigger, wider tires for the streets and longer range make it pretty much the ideal scooter for me.
Love the scooter! I haven't been using it as a regular commuter or used it a TON, but it's a really fun ride with the sport mode always being a surprising kick. Even my mom loves to ride it! I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Build quality is good, doesn't have the wobbly stem. I found the top speed was more 17 for me, but I would still recommend it!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
There are many things i like about my Levy...I love the clean minimal design as well as the ride. My last scooter had smaller tires and i definitley feel more safe riding this urban terrain on my Levy.
Levy Electric is rated 4.54 based on 97 reviews