Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
Levy Electric 3 star review on 15th January 2020
Lisandro Diaz
Great product and great customer service!
Love my Levy, love the company behind Levy even more. Literally the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.
It has been great so far!
Parts are in stock and ship fast which is more than I can say for any other electric scooter company
Zippy Scooter that strong and user friendly
It’s a great company
Best scooter ever
Love my scooter and great place to buy them
I got it for my girlfriend and she loves it. She's 5ft 2in and the handle bars at it's lowest configuration is alittle high. Other than that it's perfect. I also received excellent customer service. A++
Order my scooter on 6/30. On the site it says ships within 3 to 5 days. Just received my scooter 3 days ago...
Mind you, no word from Levy on any delays until I reached out to them first. My shipment date was pushed back 4 times with them blaming it on UPS every time.

Also the scooter battery life sucks. Yes it's "convenient" you can change the batter out, but what's the point if they make the battery life shorter to force you to buy their extra battery? Add $139 on top of what you pay for cause youre gonna need a 2nd battery!
Another let down from Levy
I love Levy Plus! It’s just perfect for my daily commute.
Ordered the scooter 1 month ago where I received a notification that it will be delivered within the next 3-5 days. Fast forward 30 days after placing the order, the scooter has still not been shipped! The shipment date keeps getting pushed further back every time I make a call to inquire about the product. Really disappointed!!
Ordered the scooter 17 days ago, company said It would be shipped four days ago, then said It would be shipped yesterday. Still have not received a tracking number. Basically paid 500$ for nothing really. Never again!
Customer service is great, and the products have been also good
Great scooter! It goes the distance & speed it says it does. I’ve recommended to almost everyone I know in nyc feeling nervous about riding the subway.

10/10 recommend levy for the high quality scooter & great customer service!
My sister and I both bought the levy scooter. We love it! We’ve had it for almost a month and no issues! We ride ours around town and can go for about 1-2 hours on one battery. We take them camping with us and drive them around for majority of the day from camper to camper and they don’t even need charged until the evening! Very good product. We recommend to everyone!
Great! Works as described
The Levy Scooter was great right out of the box. Then, came the tire problems. Tubeless not a good ideal.
I love it!