Levy Electric Reviews

4.5
Based on 573 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Levy Electric made you happy
I bought a Levy for my wife. She likes her's so much, that I'm going to get one for myself also. It's good exercise and lots of fun to commute around the community on the Levy.
My son likes it very much and uses it to go everywhere in Provo Utah
Cool exactly what I wanted
Scooters come with bare-bones essentials, headlights, tail-lights, etc. I'd recommend getting a brighter headlight to add on and an after-market phone holder. They sell some of this at their stores and websites too.
The plus is fast and fun to ride but once the freezing cold weather start scooter like to turn off I believe cause of battery being so cold
well made, very reasonable and a lot of fun to ride!
Pros so far: fast, free shipping. very easy and intuitive to set up out of the box. good top speed and range. customer support is top tier and very responsive both before and after purchase. cons: no mobile app for unlocking / locking. extra battery packs sell out quickly and I've been waiting for a few weeks.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th December 2021
It’s comfortable to ride but not as fast as I need it to be
Scooters have a very nice smooth feel to them on the road. The body is built with relatively high quality parts that don’t seem to wear much. The fenders are cheap plastic though so if you hit something you’ll probably snap one like I did in my first month. Parts are easy to order online though and ship out quick. For the price the Levy Plus is probably the idea scooter for someone that doesn’t need to go super fast. Weight about 30 lbs so easy enough to carry.
Levy shipped me the 7 pin old version of Levy Plus when I specifically requested for the new version the 3 pin version. I shipped back to Levy and requested for the 3 pin version tracking number, no reply at all.
The scooters were amazing and the best part of our trip!!
Absolute garbage product. Battery discharges immediately. Tires do not hold air and require constant re-inflation. Went to Levy store in NYC to ask for help 3x and they report that "everything is fine." The product is useless because range is limited to less than 1 mile.
Very convenient and reliable, highly recommend.
I’ve enjoyed the scooter when the tires don’t pop............the tube rubs on the tire if it’s not pumped up to 35 PSI, which my technician says is where it should be. Levy says 25 PSI. I have burned through 2 tires in a month and it costs $50 plus I have to provide the tube for my technician to change it. Secondly, the battery life diminishes w every charge and eventhough it shows 3 bars of remaining power out of 4, I can’t really get it to go over 10-12 mph. Any moderate incline I actually have to push myself. Thirdly, I referred a friend who bought one and I have yet to receive my $25 referral fee (going on 3-4 mos now). I would highly recommend researching other scooters before buying this one. If you do buy this one, order a bunch of tubes for the tires and another battery. You will definitely need them!
Great customer service then any problem arose! I suggest you get one of these. You will not regret it.
canceled, my order lost in transit somehow. Cant use because it was a gift
Scooter works well and provides a nice ride, although sometimes there is slight wobbling. Ease of Operation and maneuverability is very good. Levy offers very good customer service, is understanding and readily addresses customer’s concerns. Levy stands behind their products, their warranties and do not hesitate to provide repairs, if necessary.
Loving my scooter! My only complaint is lack of torque on hills. My old scooter which was plaqued with other problems did not have this issue. I go over the Brooklyn bridge every day and it does slow down quite a lot on the up hill. But I can live with that. Love everything else.
Battery life is too short Acceleration is slow Very little "handling" compared to Bird Braking is loose.
Scooter is high quality build battery lasts longer than 2 years before it needs to be replaced. I suppose this is true for many electric bikes and scooters but given how small these are I think the high number of cycles causes them to wear quicker than what people get out of a larger EV. luckily can replacement them easily (as long as they have them in stock).
Levy Electric is rated 4.5 based on 573 reviews