Life Extension Europe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life Extension Europe
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Tell us how Life Extension Europe made you happy
Bestellung wurde vergessen, sehr lange Wartezeit dadurch gehabt.
Hallo Dilek, Wir entschuldigen uns sehr für die Lieferverzögerung, die durch einen technischen Fehler verursacht wurde. Sie können uns gerne anrufen oder eine Mail senden, um den Fall weiter zu besprechen. Rachel LEE
product still not arrived!
Hi, We are very sorry for your experience, but can see that your package has now been delivered. Please note that when you placed your order during Black Friday weekend, we were experiencing a very high level of demand for our products and as a result, delivery may have taken a little longer than the usual times shown on our website. We will aim to make this information clearer in future. Rachel LEE
UPS gave me a wrong information. They wrote to me that I had a parcel from Nano Leaf, but the parcel was from you. I was confusted! Please use Postnord for transport.
Hi, I ordered some items during the campaign buy 1 get 2. Unfortunately I did not get 2. I complained and got the information of a special ordering process. If I'll need a manual to order my supplements , I rather buy somewhere else Regards
I had a lot of trouble to log in. except from that everything was OK.
I had timed for my vitamins to arrive before my other vitamins run out, but the delivery of it was delayed. It advised that delivery was on a Mon but it took till Thursday for it to arrive, which was disappointing...
I got a bottle which contains 29 capsules except 60.
This is not a review of the product, more or a review of not receiving the product. Product ordered well in time before planned holiday. UPS - daily updates putting delivery back a day! Now going to arrive while I am away! Have updated delivery date to when we are back, hopefully! Will run out of product in the meantime.
Life Extension Europe is often out of stock of products I order even when the US Life Extensión company has stock. Also many of their own products are available through other web sites such as Amazon and many others selling health products at cheaper prices and also when Life Extension Europe is out of stock. Something is wrong with this company.
I just love your products, but - once again - change UPS to some other delivery company!
I am very unsatisfied with the delivery dates of my last order placed on August 30. It seems that I can only get it by september 17. Very bad job done by UPS
Hi Carlos, We are sorry about that. Our customer care will contact you and help solve the issue. Josefine LEE
I ordered Melatonin but was sent Enhanced Sleep; not what I wanted. Afterwards I did see that you are not allowed to send Melatonin to England. But I was not informed and I would have made another choice. I experience this as very underhand.
Hi Petra, We are very sorry about that. Our Custome Care will contact you and try to solve the problem. Josefine LEE
Habe meine Lieferung am 12.8.2021 erhalten, leider war das Kuvert beschädigt und es fehlte das D3 Liquid , das Kuvert war mit einem Paketband von GLS verschlossen. Ist wahrscheinlich beschädigt worden beim Transport. Habe eine Reklamationsmail geschrieben , die Antwort war, es wurde verschickt. Es ist sehr ärgerlich da ich das D3 ja bezahlt habe und nicht erhielt. Kann kein Foto hochladen da ich kein Smartphone habe.
Hallo Sonja, Das tut uns leid. Unser Kundenservice wird sich mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen und Ihnen bei der Lösung des Problems helfen. Josefine LEE
Hello, I order in germany / europe . 1. much you can no longer buy from LEF in europe. 2. everything else is often sold out. So unfortunately I have to switch to other suppliers. Greetings Andreas Richter
Unacceptable delays in delivery "due to moving to new warehouse",completely incompetent organization of technical aspects of bussines,selling of items that are not in stock.........
It is a big disappointment, that some of products which I usually buy in your e-shop is not avaliable for a months. For example Super Omega 3, or Stress Relief. Hope you will make correction asap. And will be great if you will inform me when products will be avaliable on your e-shop- Thanks a lot and kind regards. Radmila Bernathova, your not happy customer.
Normally I am very pleased with the service but this time it has taken 3 weeks for the delivery of the order. When I ordered it didn’t look as if any of the products were out of stock which some of the turned out to be anyway. I contacted you about sending what you had straight away and then the rest later, but never got an answer back. I realize now that you were moving at the same time. But at least you could have notify that orders would take longer.
You have high amounts of products. Very good. Ordered for approx 400Euro and every product was in stock. Took 1 month to get the products sent from you. When I asked for them, you said you had changed wharehouse and there would be a delay for a few days. Why did you not give a warning upfront? Can we trust you after this?
Since the forced redirect from the Life Extension website to their local equivalent - prices have gone up while the assortment has diminished - leaving us to purchase most of our LE products elsewhere.
I 've been waiting for my last order for over a month now . Two attempts to reach out . Still nothing . Very frustrating experience... Love your products though...
Life Extension Europe is rated 4.5 based on 2,448 reviews