Life Extension Europe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life Extension Europe
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Tell us how Life Extension Europe made you happy
I 've been waiting for my last order for over a month now . Two attempts to reach out . Still nothing . Very frustrating experience... Love your products though...
My neighbour ordered for four products from April 4th. Because your stock reorganization we are still without news from you about potential deliverable date, but money is kept from four weeks soon. I really prefer AMD find more correct giving us the money back and inform about availability date to reorder products
I've got some alergic reactions to this threarate of Magnesium...
Ware immer noch nicht erhalten, wurde hin und her geschickt. Falsche Straßenangabe! Antworten per Mail dauern zu lange!!
I am premium member who pays for quick shipment. Latest order took 4 + weeks to arrive when it should have arrived in 4-5 days. When queried about when the issues would be resolved there was much finger pointing in house. I didn't care who was responsible, i just wanted to know when and even if my order of over 100 euro would be filled. I have spent thousands with this company, and was a believer in their "premium" aesthetic. This experience was very disappointing. As means of compensation, they credited my account with 10 euro's. I feel at minimum refunding me for the order, and then shipping what I had ordered for free would have been the bare minimum.
The payment page is terrible. I tried to pay with my Citi credit card and it constantly rejected. I switched to my Bank of America card with the same result. I then tried to use my NovoBanco multibanco card and this was also not allowed. I then tried to use my ATM card with my bank in California. Again no result. I gave up. The next day I receive a notice from UPS that my shipment is on its way. In fact, it should be delivered today. I still have no idea which card actually made the charge.
Bestelling wordt maar niet uitgeleverd, heb wel betaald zie orderno: 700006392 wanneer? wanneer?
Keine Verbesserung der Blutwerte nach 2,5 Monaten.
Overpriced products
The product was not good for me
Your products are 4stars, your website 1star, your customer care 1 star, so overall 2stars is even too much.
Poor support quality especially concerning proper and deep information about products which are mandatory to register them on our market (obligatory before first sale).
we paid in March and we have no delivery - only excuses 100202178 03.04.2021 Zenita Keller 61,60 € Storniert Bestellung ansehen Wieder bestellen 100202175 03.04.2021 Zenita Keller 61,60 € Storniert Bestellung ansehen Wieder bestellen
Alles is steeds in Engels. Dit is niet mijn taal. Ik kan enkel betalen met Visa, wat ik heel spijtig vind.
Je suis déçu de recevoir tous les mails en Anglais , de ce fait je ne peu pas lire les renseignement . je trouve que les contenant de gélule sont beaucoup trop grand , ces dommage pour l'écologie. J'ai presque terminée mon 2eme mois de traitement, je vais en commander un autres pour continuer le traitement pour voir les résultat .
Items which were in stock at time of purchase were subsequently delayed in being despatched as one of the items was not in fact “in stock”. My order and product choice was made as the items were shown as “in stock”, I purchased a substitute, more expensive product which was made because my usual product of choice was shown as “out of stock”. Not impressed with this particular order which I am still waiting to receive. I would have waited for my normal, cheaper purchase to become available had I known.
The delivery was quite lengthy without any notification as to why. When I called I was advised that you were moving to a new warehouse which resulted in the delay in shipment. However, it would have been good customer service to have e-mailed customer notifying reason for delay in receipt of orders.
Livraison longue, et à la place de 6 produits j'en ai reçu qu'un seul. J'ai été remboursée, mais le transport d'un flacon m'a couté un peu cher à mon avis. Long delivery and lack of 5 products of the 6 ordered.
I placed order March 28, and got a message that it would be delivered April 7 - but it wasn't and I didn't get any message informing me about it. Instead it was delivered April 28, but not everything I initially ordered.
Great products, terrible website. Do you really need to take up half the screen with your header menus? Functionality is bad too, I've complained many times. Make purchase easy please.
Life Extension Europe is rated 4.5 based on 2,450 reviews