Life Extension Europe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life Extension Europe
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Tell us how Life Extension Europe made you happy
gute Beratung!
Very good!!
Zelo dobro !
Super todo excelente
Absolutely Perfect­čśŐ
OTTIMO SERVIZIO...VELOCE E CORDIALI
Die LIFE EXTENSION Produkte sind von guter Qualit├Ąt. Man wird ├╝ber die Hintergr├╝nde der Produkte genau aufgekl├Ąrt. Die Lieferung erfolgt sehr schnell.
Altid hurtig levering
Alles bestens! Vielen Dank!
Sehr schnelle Lieferung. Leider immer Versandgeb├╝hr anfallend. Web Shop etwas un├╝bersichtlich. Z.b. ist es nicht m├Âglich eine fr├╝here Bestellung einfach wieder zu bestellen.
Ich bi sehr zufrieden mit den Produkte und der schnellen Zuatellung mit UPS!
many thanks for sending useful medical assistance
fully recommended
Reliable and fast
Great service and timely delivery, quality product.
Quick delivery
I wrote to you that UPS is a bad delivery at least here in Sweden. But your produkts are excellent!
Wide selection of innovative and well working food supplements to support health and immune system
I hate UPS. I was at home when the driver ring bell at the build gate; I opened the door; I see he came to the stairs. Why did not he bring the box to my flat, why did he take it to the collection point. Similar things happened many times before. If this continues I won't buy again from Life Extension!!!
Hi, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for your experience with delivery. Our Customer Care team will be in touch shortly to discuss the case further. Kind regards, Life Extension Europe team
Negozio consigliato, veloce nelle spedizioni.
Life Extension Europe is rated 4.48 based on 2,372 reviews