LightInTheBox Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend LightInTheBox
7PM
7PM

Tell us how LightInTheBox made you happy

"I strongly advise anyone who is considering ordering anything from this company,not to. The level of service is disgusting,the goods I ordered and paid for were dreadful. These were returned I was refused a refund. Through no fault of my own I am now out of pocket. They have the returned item!and my money I have been left with nothing it is dreadful"
Are you LightInTheBox? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback LightInTheBox receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst company ever! Waited over three weeks past when they said that it would be delivered and then decided to cancel. Now they are telling me that it may take up to 45 days for my refund. No contact phone number either."
"Really hard to get in touch with them !Almost impossible! Conversations with them have an expiring date! Ticket is closed! You give up at the end ! You have to log into your account to see any new notifications but if you are late ....ticket is closed! Good luck to anyone who wants to waste their time and money!"
"Material is so cheap and not what is shown online, took close to 2 months to get here, no communication at all."
"Do not buy anything from this website. I have ordered and payed for the phone 60 days ago and still I did not receive it. More over I cannot track it. The phone is lost and they refuse to return any money back to me. Do not ever order anything from LightintheBox"
"Bought some clothes in a size large. What I got was size small. To exchange the clothes they told me to return them and they would ship new ones and pay the shipping fee's. So I did. And the shipping fee's ended up being very expensive because they are in china and I am on the other side of the world. So they ended up not paying them. And the new clothes do not even fit that well either!"
"good and efficient service"
"I think they should send a return goods form with the products you purchase, as I am know waiting for over a week for them to send me this same form so as to exchange the products I purchased from them,"
"Customs is ok in principle, but 1) adds so much to the price (partly due to admin fees customs add for processing the customs!), it would be cheaper elsewhere, or even in my local store, and 2) it required phone calls and emails with customs to clear the matter, then it required me to be home to physically receive the goods, and pay the customs in cash only!!! Not worth it, never again."
"This company do not clearly state that you will need to pay customs tax to have your goods delivered instead you get a card through your door from Royal Mail telling you to pay the extra before your goods can be delivered but then they charge you an extra £8 just for the card being put through your door. ABSOLUTELY SCANDALOUS!!!"
"the products i received were good although it did take some time to receive them."
"I ordered this on 4th December 2017 for a Christmas present. When I was buying it, it said 10-12 working days delivery. Once I’d ordered it said 10-18 days delivery. I still have not received it and it is now 15th February 2018. I have chased and chased. I have been fobbed off and delayed by standard response emails. Do not buy from this company."
"The product that l purchased was awful do not purchase canvas art what a waste of my time and money"
"The promised delivery time was not accurate, not even slightly. Odered for a Christmas Present and still not arrived on 3rd of January. Was stated as express delivery with Tracking, but the courier used does not provide Tracking, On complaint the advise was it can take 30 Business days, which was NOT what was advertised. The advise was I should keep it when it arrives as courier costs for return would be high. Poor Service..."
"All of the small purchases I made arrived in good condition and made excellent presents."
"Quality and prices as well as up to the minute styles make it a must for me"
"The quality and sizes are a joke,I placed 4 orders managed to cancel 2 of them waiting a refund which can take up to 24 days. Accepted 1 order after paying £25 to DHL needs to be returned to Poland don't yet know how much that will cost , The order was £77, no bargain to be had there......Then UPS wanted £31 for me to accept a parcel at the door, I'm not going to accept any more rubbish from this company. Now I have another parcel order value £162 DHL want £23 as I haven't paid this I don't know how much UPS want. I've been told by pinni at customer complaints to pay all duty charges and returns and they will try to get it refunded.....i'm not happy in doing this as I haven't received a refund yet. not only that I don't have the money, I'm a disabled lady with limited funds it took me 5 months to save £300 to buy what I thought was reasonably priced clothing, how wrong was I . This is the first and last time I order from the internet I feel that the shipping taxes duty and returns wasn't made clear enough especially for first time users So as it stands I have yet to see any money back and will be charged 2 ways shipping by the carriers x2 which leaves me without any of the clothes , £300 down and awaiting a nice bill from carriers or do they mean couriers I do not know, well all I can say is have a nice xmas"
"bought a new phone, came with different MEID on the box and in the phone, that is, sold second-hand or rebuilt under the guise of a new one. The support service very quickly accepted their mistake and started the correspondence of bargaining about compensation, agreed that they will return to paypal, it took 10 days, there was no money, we started making a refund, we gave a coupon for $ 30 when buying from $ 159, but to take something again for this amount is completely reluctant. I started writing to be returned to paypal, they got up on their own that they returned and will not return. opened a dispute in paypal, but as it turned out they can not do anything and force the seller can not, so there is no hope for paypal either."
LightInTheBox is rated 2.54 based on 28 reviews