LightInTheBox Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend LightInTheBox
1 New Reviews Written
6PM
6PM

Tell us how LightInTheBox made you happy

"I don't know how people could talk about good customer service, when there is NO customer service. Can't even reply to email. Only a "community". My email about delivery time said everything and nothing. 1. the package was already delivered 2. the package might be at shipping facility 3. the package was lost in shipment 4. contact shipper 5. delivery was refused All this in one email. They promised 3-4 business day delivery. Liars. They even charge extra for quick delivery. A joke, on customers."
Are you LightInTheBox? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shipping time was predicted to be 3 weeks. When I cancelled only got 50% refund. Chinese company"
"This is a fraudulent company and I strongly suggest you do NOT do business with them. I ordered 4 flower girl dresses from them, paid for 3-5 day rushed shipping and 2 months later didn't have any of the dresses. After cancelling my order and requesting a refund for all 4 dresses, I got 2 of the dresses (I had already purchased new dresses with another company) and I never got a refund for the other 2. They don't have a customer service line and the only replies I got were spam promos for their other junk products. AVOID!!!"
"Cheap material. Horrible customer service. You can’t send a direct email about your concern, you have to complete a “ticket” and it’s almist impossible to do. Site says 3-5 days shipping, and I placed my order Jan 19/2019. My first item was in that time. The second was about a week. And the third I haven’t received yet!! They sent by DHL which charges you huge brokerage fees. All said and done, terrible experience. I won’t be ordering from them ever again!!"
"They are just horrible. Buying something from them and actually receiving it, is like winning the lottery. Especially if the item's quality turns out semi decent.."
"I’ve been waiting for the preparation of my order for 1 month send lots of msg to client support and nothing once they have the money on their side they don’t give a them about you and your order.... oh my order value is 150 usd not a 10 usd gadget.... best regards"
"They sent me an email with an offer to leave a review for a fee! Here's the proof: the Opinion I wrote and the reward I never received because it is unprofitable! This company winds up so itself views and rating! How can you consider them honest. Ordinary Chinese are liars."
"Yet again problems with this "online shop". I ordered two different orders, paid for with credit card and the payments both cleared (ordered 25 & 30 december and paid for) but still they have not sent my items yet. So that means that when you order something, it will not be sent for another week, eventhough you have paid. I contacted them and was told that both orders should be sent on the 8th. If not, I should contact them again. Let me give you all an advice... stay away from this shop. every order, I had to contact them for one reason or the other. They are NOT worth it. Do avoid."
"Still awaiting promised refund a month later! Website states my issues have been resolved but this is not true as the company has the returned item ,(after a soul destroying battle through the outrageously convoluted returns procedure...numerous emails, photos,wasted time) but the outstanding funds are not in my account! What is going on. Customer care is non existent"
"I was about to get a package that was set to be arrived to 26/12 at the latest. Asked again and got the answer that the package would arrive in another ten days. They did just copy and pasted with another date."
"Worst online company ever. Bought products in October and still have not received anything. All i get is excuses and being asked to wait till January!! If i wanted the products in January i would not have bought in October. These were Christmas gifts. Also refusing to refund me. Will never buy from them again!!"
"Lightenthebox is the worst. They r criminals. They r trying to rip me off for 228 dollars. Cancel order minutes after placing it. They ignore my cancellation request, and sent me shipment information. They should all be behind bars."
"This company does not even honour its own refund policy! Good never recieved refund requested at least 20 times. Ripped off don’t use these thieves"
"Very stupid company. No organisation. Packages don't come. I would give - stars if I could"
"I strongly advise anyone who is considering ordering anything from this company,not to. The level of service is disgusting,the goods I ordered and paid for were dreadful. These were returned I was refused a refund. Through no fault of my own I am now out of pocket. They have the returned item!and my money I have been left with nothing it is dreadful"
"Worst company ever! Waited over three weeks past when they said that it would be delivered and then decided to cancel. Now they are telling me that it may take up to 45 days for my refund. No contact phone number either."
"Really hard to get in touch with them !Almost impossible! Conversations with them have an expiring date! Ticket is closed! You give up at the end ! You have to log into your account to see any new notifications but if you are late ....ticket is closed! Good luck to anyone who wants to waste their time and money!"
"Material is so cheap and not what is shown online, took close to 2 months to get here, no communication at all."
"Do not buy anything from this website. I have ordered and payed for the phone 60 days ago and still I did not receive it. More over I cannot track it. The phone is lost and they refuse to return any money back to me. Do not ever order anything from LightintheBox"
"Bought some clothes in a size large. What I got was size small. To exchange the clothes they told me to return them and they would ship new ones and pay the shipping fee's. So I did. And the shipping fee's ended up being very expensive because they are in china and I am on the other side of the world. So they ended up not paying them. And the new clothes do not even fit that well either!"
LightInTheBox is rated 2.09 based on 43 reviews