Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Julian E
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
I liike Makari products
So far there is no much difference on my skin. I have the face cream, glycerin, body lotion.. the face cream has an unpleasant smell. The lotion and glycerin smell nice though. But I do not see any effect. Customer service is a horrible experience. They can't have those crazily expensive prices and still charge you for shipping. You have an order of $100 or more. You can't use both your coupon and get free shipping. Free shipping is already a coupon itself which is a sneaky behavior and one thing I hate in business is dealing with a company that deals in bath faith. You are not even sure the products will work for you or not. Cuz let's be real. It might work for some and not work for others. Yet you want to give it a shot despite the very high price. After paying for that high price they ask you to pay for shipping? Ridiculous. Business relationship one O one. Mutual benefits. Both the seller and buyer win, but with makari, you feel more like you are being screwed out of your money. It's like flying Spirit airlines if you see what I mean. Which i did one day years ago and never using them again.
Very disappointed i ordered my products from makari almost $300 i never received my products when i call them i don't get chance to talk to anyone it been 3 weeks
Not happy with my last order
I ordered 4 items and 2 of the items delivered were wrong. I contacted customer service via email and WhatsApp and was told they are confirming with the warehouse. It’s been 2 weeks and I have not gotten a response. I do not need the wrong items delivered and ready to return them but PLEASE send the items I ordered and paid for.
What I ordered is not what I got. I ordered for EXCLUSIVE TONNING MILK and they gave me Body milk, I am highly disappointed
I received the wrong products on one order,got overcharged.spoke to the CSR who informed me she was going to get in touch with the manager and call me back but never did.Called the following day, spoke to the same CSR and she told me to send an email but I never got a response back. I’m new to Makari and was hoping for a better experience but I guess customer service is not a priority for this company
This cream not for me omg I honestly regret using this cream. I Never have any break out in my entire life but when I used this product now my face it’s all covered with allergies reactions I will say lots of breakout I’ am in so much pain that I had to go see my family doctor she was shocked because she know me my all life and she know how I do have good skin she gives me a prescription cream And that’s what I’m using now I’m so hurt I messed up my Skin with this product omg. I’m at the point that I don’t wanna live my House that’s how bad I feel. Please be careful when you Bayer it if I could give zero start I would.
Excellent customer service, the young lady worked pass her hours to make sure I was totally satisfied. beautiful personality, wish I could remember her name.
Late delivery
I didn't receive my product.. going to four weeks now..
No any fees back you guys scammed me and never sent my 2 body milk even my friend that used my link for her face cream never got her cream and nothing has been done ever since
You guys delivery is very poor
I used the product with high expectations but I was disappointed. I never get good results. I took the skin quiz and I purchased all the products for my skin type. I don’t know what I did wrong . All I know is that, the product doesn’t work the way people talk about it.
I didn't get my order, was sent to another address, was promised they will send another one. Its 4 wks now☹☹☹☹
I ordered some product uptill now i have not seen what i paid for
I am happy I was able I purchase from Makari de Suisse. My products arrived in a timely fashion, and the products were well sealed. As for my products they smell divine and work wonders on my skin. I am a satisfied customer and consumer of Makari De Suisse products. I will recommend Makari in the future to anyone who doesn’t believe in skin-bleaching but believes in healthy, radiant and smooth skin.
Started using Makari a few weeks ago. The difference is not so visible. But it's definitely there.
Amazing products. Only thing is I got a few acne breakout after one month but i am still watching. Love the product and how my skin is glowing and smooth. Will certainly recommend.
Customer service phone Reps for this company are horrible I've placed three orders out of the three i have received only one they refused to accommodate any inconveniences that are caused on their end and the one order of product that I did receive has not been working and it's been almost a month this company is terrible and it never has actual sales they boost the price and then take the percent off to put it back down to regular pricing this is a horrible company even when you get a supervisor on the phone
Makari is rated 4.34 based on 3,263 reviews