MATCHESFASHION.COM Reviews

of reviewers recommend MATCHESFASHION.COM

Tell us how MATCHESFASHION.COM made you happy
The bag came all scratched
The bag came all scratched, I contacted support about 10 times. No one answered. I returned the bag and with great difficulty got a refund. I had to write even in Instragram. So the money for the delivery of the defective bag was not returned to me, I also paid more than 100 pounds for customs and still deducted the money for the delivery back. In total, I paid 150 £ for the error of this store and no one even answered my letters. This is the worst experience ever. All the answers here, that we will answer you soon, are nothing more than lies and bullying. My first email is from January 11, today is January 26 and there is no response OMF280939817
Lousy customer service. Do not keep agreements. Have a Wandler bag which is broken for the 2nd time. The first time they sent it took a long time. After 2 days of wearing it was broken again. Sent an email 2 weeks ago, last week I called them. They just don't respond.
I found what I was hoping for, and received the item within two days (I believe it was two days) . I'm stunningly impressed and appreciative. Thank you 💗
Have been a Customer of Matches for years .
I recently bought Gucci fine jewellery 18ct gold earrings as a Xmas gift for my daughter .
They were delivered in a plastic bag , without a Gucci box or packaging .
On enquiring with Gucci , have been informed that no fine jewellery is sold without a box and packaging .
I have complained, but I have been totally dismissed .
Matches sent a package to my old address. That the package was delivered was never in dispute. The package was not received because it was sent to the WRONG address. When MatchesFashion sent me a receipt for the purchased items, I notified them BEFORE the package was mailed that they had the wrong address. However, they refused to change the address, citing "security reasons" (yet they were willing to do a call-back with FedEx). I have not lived at that address for almost two years. I lost $400 for a package that was delivered to the other side of the continent and could well be still sitting on the porch of a now vacant property. Their response: "You must be deeply disappointed."
Excellent pricing on some Cheaney Ascot Derby shoes, with hassle free fast delivery to Canada.
Was given an option at check out for lux or basic packaging, chose the more affordable option which came beautiful presented with a hand signed thank you card.
Needless to say the Cheaney shoes are wonderful.
Also a nice touch is a printed pre-paid delivery sticker if a return is required.
Very rude: I am trying to return an item i purchased. They sent me the original shipping label addressed to myself as a return label. When I called and requested the correct return shipping label they told me I didn't know how to read a return label. Low and behold iIwas correct. Very rude
This company sent me shoes that i know were replicas of the real thing. I have four pairs of shoes by Malone Souliers all in the same size. The pair they sent were marked my size but were at least two sizes smaller. BEWARE! Then to make matters worse, they make the return process a nightmare.
I purchased two pairs of footware from Matchesfashion and then returned them since one (boots) didn't suit me and another (sandals) I later ordered in different colour.
So they refused to refund sandals claiming they were worn, when I only tried them on on my hardwood floors at home. I saw other customers had similar situations. The footware they sell does not have protective film, which I now suspect done on purpose.
The boots were never refunded. I had 4 phone calls and emails to the company to which they keep saying someone will have a look at this and call me back and no one ever does. I think this is called stealing?
I've bought a Valentino M size T-Shirt from matchesfashion few months ago.
When the product arrived, the shirt was crumpled, size seems to be smaller than usual and the quality of the material was really bad. I washed it and tried ironing it but it still looks like a fake piece. I could not wear it because it looks like defected or counterfeit products. I did not want to bring it to Valentino Store for a legit check because there is no reason for me to do that.
I regret that I did not return the items immediately.
My first time buying from matchesfashion and also it will be my last.
I've bought a Valentino M size T-Shirt from matchesfashion few months ago.
I regret that I did not return the items immediately.
My first time buying from matchesfashion and also it will be my last.
I have been a customer of matchesfashion.com. The site has a lot of nice product on sale. I have had no problem in the past with purchasing from them but it was an uncommon story today.
The item 1356022 Burberry cap went on sale 40% on July 3, 2020 at 12:30 AM (MDT) which brought the price to $168 USD instead of $280 USD. I had the item in the cart but I was too tired to get out of bed to dig out my credit card. I waited until this morning. It was a mistake. The item in my cart was no longer 40% off. Yet, the product listing page still listed 40%. I have the screenshot as proof. There was pricing issue. I contact customer service. After waited for 40 minutes, the agent, Sarah, advised me that the item was not on sale. It was the web error, and the issue had been flagged. She refused to honour the price.
A commercial website had the technical difficulty, and they were not aware of the issues. They frustrated me with the situation. I don't think I will shop here again.
So, please check your credit card statements when you shop at this site. With the glitches they had, you might end up paying triple for the item.
I don't recommend shopping on here.

Update (12 hours later): after the sweet talk from the floor manager, Alex, that posted on here. I got an email from an agent with the information that I already got from Sarah. Basically they want to blame on the technical issues and dishonored the discount price. I quoted the content of the email below.
“Dear Sam,

Thank you for contacting MATCHESFASHION.

Upon checking our system, I can see that the correct price for the Burberry Cap is USD $320.

Please be kindly informed that all prices are subject to change depending on our internal pricing plan and items can be excluded from an on going sale.

We sincerely apologize for the disappointment this has caused and thank you for your kind understanding.

Hope you have a wonderful day:)

Kind Regards,

Irene
MyStylist Assistant”
I've bought clothes from them a few times. They're one of the best ecom sites out there. Very fast delivery, reasonable return policy and system. A pleasure to purchase from.
WARNING - DO NOT BUY FROM MATCHES RIGHT NOW Late June 2020. DHL experiencing a global meltdown and some packages shipped as express with 2-3 arrival time are over 2 weeks or more. Matches cannot and will not provide any information for their customer. DHL said they are shipping 40% over christmas volumes (which I don't believe either). Best bet but from SSense (FedEx) or Mr Porter (UPS). Matches has been aware of this issue and instead of either selecting a different shipping partner or noting this on their website, they are lowering prices to try and get more orders but are actually jamming their own system more., DHL as of today 6.22 is routing some packages via Canada instead of Cincinnati. I am happy to provide 4 tacking numbers as proof. I have already provided to Matches and DHL to no avail. So in summary, have spent nearly 1k on merchandise with Matches. No idea if and when I will be getting my express packages.
Really bad service.
Was my first and last order for sure. They cancelled my order with no reason, and send no money back yet.
Hard to contact as well, answer to emails really slow...
Stay away from this place.
It’s Monday 23rd of March and I understand your staff still have to attend the studio in hear east, London, even though the government has repeatedly advised that everyone of us should stay at home to ensure we do not transmit the COVID-19 virus and therefore put the NHS under greater stress. You are putting your staff and London people at great risk.

Come on guys you are not saving lives, but you could if you allowed all your staff to WFM. DO THE RIGHT THING, be responsible and close your studio. #STAYATHOME
Pretty amazing customer service!
Ordered YSL Lou camera bag on a Monday afternoon and received it to my home in Toronto Canada Wednesday afternoon! Also, as a first time purchaser received 15% discount on my gorgeous handbag. THANK YOU!
I’ve purchased Versace sneakers from the company in June 2019.
The gold plated hardware literally fell off the item on the third day of wear. I have photographic proof of what happened. After many attempts to contact the company (including sending many costly mail correspondences), they’ve agreed to accept the item for repair. After that, they were not responding to any requests from me and when I got an answer, it made no sense at all. Matchesfashions keep dragging the issue longer and longer and just simply kept ignoring me.
It took over 3 months to get the merchandise back.
When I returned it I took pictures of how it was mailed back for repair.
When I got the so-called “repaired” product back, it was something absolutely unbelievable: the footwear was covered with glue residue all over and dirt , the second pair (from the original packaging) of the Versace shoe laces was not in the shipment. The gift box was completely trashed. Most importantly, the Gold plated hardware fell off again on the first try! I
t definitely looked like someone wore the sneakers for a while, before they were returned to me. Otherwise there were never repaired or repaired by someone without any knowledge of “how to repair the footwear”. I
contact them again. I, again, spent a lot of time putting all the proofs together. Hey got back to me almost a month later and only after I demanded answers. At that point I was 6 (!) months into this fiasco.
The response from Matchesfashion rather shocked me. They stated that the item repaired was shipped to me in a better condition than it was when I mailed it back. That was complete dishonesty. I requested a proof of their claim, after all, at that point they were basically calling me a lire. No proof of their claim was ever produced, because it simply doesn’t exist. I suggested that MATCHESFASHION fashion credits my account with 50% US Dollar value of then total I paid for the item towards future purchases and for what they’ve put me through, but I have never heard back. I honestly do not understand why they’ve treated me with such complete disrespect. I have been a very loyal customer and have spent a lot of money with them to date.
Perhaps, international consumer standards commission would like to re-view this matter?
I ordered some Sophia Webster shoes. Unfortunately they were too small and had to go up a size. I had tried them on inside my apartment. As a result of having hard food floors, the sole got a bit dirty. This is typically. Anyone who has hard wood floor knows this. They sent me an email telling that they could not refund my money nor issue me a store credit because the shoe looked like it had been worn. I assured them that the shoe hadn’t been worn. As a matter of fact the sole to the heel still looked brand new. If they had been worn, the sole to the heel would have shown that. Long story short they refused to do a refund and returned the shoes back. Please stay away from their company. Now I’m left with a shoe that is completely useless to me because they are too small
BE AWARE: Matchesfashion:dishonest Store managed by dishonest equity firm Apax partners.

this store worked well before the owners sold to equity firm Apax partners.
and these firms all they want is to maximize their benefits even if it is to the detriment of the client.

Matchesfashion-Apax partners all they want is to maximize their benefits and therefore have low skilled workers and also burned, and that's why customer service is non-existent

My case: they are wrong to send a product other than purchased, then to verify that it is true they ask for photographs, and when They tell you that they do not charge the £ 10 of shipping costs, but then it is not true and they charge the costs even though it is their mistake

Summary: This store is the opposite of a pleasant shopping experience, and they also waste your time and money because they are unable to send the purchased product
MATCHESFASHION.COM is rated 2.45 based on 47 reviews