Skirting World Ltd Reviews

Based on 1,106 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Skirting World Ltd Reviews

About Skirting World Ltd:

Skirting World continues to lead the UK market in manufacturing quality MDF products including skirting board and architrave.

Over 98% of orders are fulfilled using our own fleet of vehicles, ensuring safe and fast delivery across the UK.

Choose from over 100 designs to compliment your style. All are manufactured using the very best moisture resistant MDF and can be finished ready for decoration.

We offer free delivery on every single order as standard. Our popular Super Fast delivery option upgrades the lead time to within just 2 working days. Order before 12:00 midday and choose our Priority delivery service to receive your order the next working day!

info@skirtingworld.co.uk

Unit 25 Gravelly Industrial Park,
Thompson Drive,
Birmingham
Birmingham
B24 8HZ

As usual skirtings and architraves were excellent quality, well packed and delivered very quickly
Quality of over skiting was amazing. Quick & on time delivery. very happy
Does what it is supposed to do,good quality
Not worth the money. We bought square architrave and it's much cheaper to buy a sheet and cut it in to strips
Delived when they said a friendly delivery man helped me with the skirting to where I wanted it skirting was in good condition no scratched or dents
Some of the primed skirting wasnt primed very well, large scratches and lumpes of paint. had to be sanded and painted by our inhouse scenic decorator
So easy to order and quick delivery. Really happy with skirting board I picked and will definitely be ordering more. The only negative thing they didn't help carry it inside. I'm a woman on my own and it was so heavy and obviously very long. If I had known this I would have arranged help before hand. This won't stop me ordering again though . ☺️
From start to finish my order was very easy, delivery was spot on. A great company, if needed will definitely order from skirting world again.
Top service, fast delivery, recommended
Service was great from start to finish. Both skirting and Architraves delivered on time and looking good now they are fitted.
Very pleased with my samples. When the time to start my project I will be purchasing.
Good price. Excellent communication. Really happy with the skirting I ordered.
Delivered on time, good price. Good quality. Torus skirting primed. Simple process. Nothing to fault.
Generally good to deal with and skirting is if good quality and reasonable delivery times. Just a note that Paris cover board size should be reviewed ( I sent a email to skirting world but got no response). As this is designed to sit on top of existing skirting the cover board overall is then too high to be useable. Consider reducing the height and route out more of the cover board nearer the decal so it is then in proportion. Look at my email and pictures I sent. Or contact me separately and I can explain and send my mail and pictures again.
Happy with product but feel I was over chargded on the fast delivery. Paid over £50 we ordered saturday & didnt arrive until thursday. Feel there was no need to pay the extra. Your website says 2 working days. I brought this up with the customer services and they said the website was wrong but offered no refund only a credit on my next purchase.
Quality skirting. Easy to order. Free and quick delivery.
Very good service and quality goods ordered online I need more skirting boards definitely will be ordering more
Perfect - I order regularly from this company as I’m renovating. They’re always super helpful and efficient. Thank you!
Great service would recommend
Great product and excellent service
Everything was good except the delivery, I was in the house waiting for delivery when I got a message telling me the parcel had been delivered half an hour earlier, slightly annoying
Skirting World Ltd is rated 4.7 based on 1,106 reviews