Skirting World Ltd Reviews

Based on 613 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Skirting World Ltd Reviews

About Skirting World Ltd:

Skirting World continues to lead the UK market in manufacturing quality MDF products including skirting board and architrave.

Over 98% of orders are fulfilled using our own fleet of vehicles, ensuring safe and fast delivery across the UK.

Choose from over 100 designs to compliment your style. All are manufactured using the very best moisture resistant MDF and can be finished ready for decoration.

We offer free delivery on every single order as standard. Our popular Super Fast delivery option upgrades the lead time to within just 2 working days. Order before 12:00 midday and choose our Priority delivery service to receive your order the next working day!

info@skirtingworld.co.uk

Skirting World Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2024
Hayley H
Skirting World Ltd 5 star review on 20th March 2024
Lee V
It’s upsetting to say as this is my second order with them but the quality seems to have gone down. Skirting board materials came as advertised but on the back of all the boards were machine clamp marks! First purchase amazing no issues this one poor hense the mid score! Luckily this doesn’t effect use as one side was 100% but for example if a bit splintered whilst cutting on the “good side” we would have been in trouble.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Please reach out to our customer service team so we can take a look into this for you. Skirting World
Delivery arrived when you said it would,driver very polite and helpful Would recommend your company to anyone
Window board ordered online. Arrived when planned and in good condition. Thanks.
Excellent service the times I have bought from Skirting world, the delivery’s also on time and courteous
Very pleased with the quality and available options, delivery in terms of days was at the back end of what I would have expected, but I guess I was just unlucky with the day I ordered given that they are delivered from the Midlands. Delivery on the day was great and I was well informed of the delivery window. Primed MDF boards for white skirting are so convenient and these ticked all the boxes. Happy Customer. 😁
I have used these guys twice now for panelling kits and both times we’re more than happy. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again.
Ordered...Delivered on time , would use them again.
I ordered 5 pre-primed MDF window boards (3m long) and they are fantastic. The delivery was very prompt and we were kept up to date. Skirting world called me the night before delivery to give me a likely delivery time and then the next morning I received a further text update with arrival time. The delivery was prompt and on time, and very early in the day (6.25 am) which was great as we could get started with the install first thing. The quality of the boards is great, the priming was smooth and ready to be trimmed to size and installed. Would definitely use again for furher orders.
Delivery was very swift and easy. They were very good quality, there was no scratches or damages on the boards. Very good service.
Skirting World Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2024
first time I’ve ordered, good prices low delivery cap, well worth keeping in contacts
Good service,
Easy ordering, great product, great price, great delivery. Couldn't fault anything.
great website, tonnes of choice and easy order and delivery system. quick, efficient and excellent value - not my first order and wont be my last.
I needed extra long and wide window boards. Tried all my local timber merchants with no success. Quick Google search brought me to Skirting World. All delivered as notified in their tracking info. Superb service. 10 out of 10. Thankyou.
Not the first time I have used skirting world. Great communication and quick delivery. I needed to amend my order shortly after placing it. No problem at all, and they switched felt responded to my email.
Great service. Unfortunately 1 of the lengths was damaged but as a whole, I am very satisfied with the product quality and speedy delivery
Quick service and spot on product. Free delivery was a what sold it for me
Excellent service
Excellent service. Delivered on time with no damage. Driver very pleasant and helpful. Skirting looks great.
We ordered 330 skirting boards, architraves, and picture rail. We ordered a few items separately and each time the items were delivered quickly and in immaculate condition. The delivery guy carried each delivery inside the house for me which I was grateful for. We went with the primed option; we had an entire house to do so one less process for us to complete. Once it was fitted, caulked, and painted it looks really lovely. It really finishes off the rooms. We’re hoping to add a bit more detail to some rooms, so I’ll be making another order once we’re ready to do that. Overall, I would highly recommend this company, in fact, I have to many people already.
Skirting World Ltd is rated 4.7 based on 613 reviews