Merchbar Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Merchbar
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Merchbar?

Tell us how Merchbar made you happy

"HORRIBLE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!They sent email saying my order shipped & would be here in 3-6 business days it has been 7 so I emailed them telling them I can’t even track it with number & company they sent it thru & they just emailed me asking if I could wait 5 more business days!!!I told them no cancel my order & am waiting for response!!*Update:they said they can not cancel my order & said to mail it back for refund which I will be doing!!!!"
Are you Merchbar? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never received merchandise....cannot get a reply from customer service....canceled order and cannot get refund......someone is making money but not producing goods and you cannot reach anyone."
"Absolutely horrible company. They delivered the product as a different color, and only half the design. Then basically told me that this was normal of them and there was nothing they could do. Shocked that they are still in business, I would love to see this company go down hard. DO NOT ORDER FROM, THEY WILL LITERALLY STEAL YOUR MONEY. (Besides the one review on this website that is 5 stars for them is obviously fake as it doesn't talk about a product, just how great the company is) You will literally have better luck from ordering whatever it is you need from China."
"You lied to me about when I would receive my item and then reimbursed me less money than what I paid for it. I never cancelled my order. 10 days ago I was told I would have it in 5-7 days. FedEx says you haven’t given it to them. 😡 so disappointed in your so called company! This was a gift for my daughter so thanks so much for screwing me over 10 days before Christmas. Btw I ordered this item November 16th. I wished I would of looked at all the horrible reviews you guys have. If I would of I would never of ordered from you! Thank you for teaching me a lesson on checking reviews 1st. I work for a 5 star company and I know the difference in a 5 star & a -10 I wish I could give you!"
"Gives a wide range of artists an opportunity to gain exposure and revenue from an open marketplace."
Merchbar is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews