Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

I paid for die cast METAL figures not injection molded plastic ones other than this I am a pleased customer
Prices are good, but two of three games arrived damaged. One game had the cardboard insert (on the inside of the box) torn and the cards smelled like cigarette smoke so it was clearly open-box. You get what you pay for, so if you're looking for the cheapest prices don't also expect the highest quality.
Jake, We are sorry to hear about your damaged games! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss this issue and to provide you with a few options. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate it.
The prices are good, but the website is a cluttered mess. Also their Warhammer 40k selection is very limited.
Nathan, Thank you for taking the time to review us! Can you please let us know what Warhammer 40K item(s) you are trying to find, as we do carry the entire trade range of Games Workshop products. We are also continually trying to improve user experience and would love to hear any suggestions and/or specific concerns you have regarding the use of our categories, searches, and filters. Please feel free to send any comments to support@miniaturemarket.com. Thank you!
This is the least accommodating and slow working customer service I’ve worked with recently. None of their efforts or policies are aimed at the customer. They seemed to be aimed at making sure they (CSRs) don’t have to work to hard. To be honest, the only reason I shop with you is because at the time CSI doesn’t have what I want. And your competitors do it better and faster at roughly the same price.
Anthony, Thank you for providing a review. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and we we would love to make things right. Please contact our customer service manger, Dave, (877-326-4429 or support@miniaturemarket.com) with details about your experience so we can look into the issue. Thank you.
The prices are pretty solid and most of the staff is knowledgeable and courteous however there is one individual who was so condescending that it soured me on the retail location moving forward. I have also had some issues where they would list product on third party sites (tcgplayer) and then after a purchase was made and a price spike occurred they would cancel the order, refunds purchase and list for higher prices.
Free shipping didn't work on my last order. I was buying over $100 in this order and it still charged me for shipping. So I purchased less things in this order, deleting items from my cart and paying shipping for a much smaller order. Your system created a lose - lose situation. Also, MM no longer sells Heroclix. I now buy heroclix and most board games from your competitors who have resumed selling Heroclix.
We apologize for any confusion. Do you recall if the amount, AFTER the promo code was applied, was $99+? Free shipping is offered when the total amount after discounts and before tax is $99+. If you ever experience problems with our website, feel free to reach out to our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
I made my purchase on november 12th. Certain articles were on pre-sale and I understood that the shipment would be sent as soon as they would be available. Most of what I chose is now in store but I still haven't received anything yet. I really was disappointed not to receive my order before Christmas. I sincerely hope to receive it soon.
Andre, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. All of your preorder items have released except for one of the minis. This mini is not expected to release until the end of March 2021. If you would like us to go ahead and ship the rest of the products now, please contact our customer service team (support@miniaturemarket.com | 877-326-4429), as they would be happy to split your order for you. Applicable shipping charges would apply. Thank you!
It took them 10 days to even ship my order. It’s not as if I’m comparing them unrealistically to Amazon. I can’t think of any place where I have had 10 days just sitting prior to ship. I probably wouldn’t shop here except for a few things I occasionally can’t get elsewhere. Thankfully my order qualified for free shipping, I’d have been even more upset if I’d actually paid for faster shipping. The worst part is there was no notice at all that they were delayed or how long. It’s good thing it wasn’t need for an immediate gift.
Normally I don't have any problems with minature market and you guys are great, but I ordered this back at the beginning of December and still haven't recieved it I recieved orders from multiple sellers placed at the same time over a week ago.
Kurt, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Miniature Market! Although your MTG card shipped out the day you placed your order, regretfully, the USPS has been experiencing an unprecedented increase in volume and therefore significant delays with deliveries. We do see that your order was successfully delivered on Saturday. Wishing you all the best in the new year, Miniature Market
Got an email to review order i didn't recieve yet. That annoyed me little :( Im from Europe so it takes longer for games to get here but UPS tracking saying same thing for 12 days could be improved :(
While prices are nice, many other areas are lacking many preorders ship late sometimes week after release. Shipping is not stated as business day upon selecting and a lack of communication on miniature markets part when delays do occur.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 9,650 reviews