MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Just love except the watch rather have pendent. Wore watch one time.
I was very impressed with the company when I made my first phone call to them. Everyone has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I have had to contact customer service a couple of times with questions and was impressed by the way my questions were answered. We are very happy with our choice.
I chose MobileHelp for my mom because the sales person Patrick was kind, considerate, empathetic and not pushy. The customer service is top notch and the product has been life-changing for my mom. I am very pleased with the decision.
Great customer service. They took the time to go over their plans and options. They also had a great follow up team to get the service setup.
People super friendly and helpful. They explain everything!! The prices are the best. You’ll love it and feel safe!!!
Everyone helped with all my questions.
Very good
Excellent service!
So farso good, hadn't needed it yet.
Mobile help they did a excellent job when I got sick. Thank You
great customer service. easy to instqll. gives me peace of mind.
Convenient, professional and beneficial.
So far so good
Product was very easy to order. Personnel were friendly and courteous. Set up was easy and with their help, everything turned out OK
After a fractured hip sent me to the hospital via a call to 911, I realized that if my son hadn't been living with me at that time, I might not have been found for 72 hours. Which is 3 very long days. At 85, there's a good chance I'd not have lived through it. That is what made me decide on Mobile Help Medical Alarm Service. It was so easy to set up. My son had it up in 10 or 15 minutes. I just now pressed my wrist button and the response was immediate, "Call in progress, call in progress ..." then word came that the call was completed just as the woman calmly identified herself asking if anyone needed help. I explained that I was testing my new Mobile Help equipment, that everyone was fine, and that all was well. In her reassuring manner she expressed relief that there were no injuries and my call ended with me feeling much safer. I cannot put into words how vulnerable I felt, living alone during my recovery, until Mobile Help came to my rescue with my pendant and my bracelet. Now I have peace of mind. Now I know I have acted in my own best interest if there is another emergency. Now, I have Mobile Help.
I haven't had my MobileHelp but a short time. I am still learning more about the features it has. So far I really like it. I have accidently mashed my Fall Button twice and was very surprised at how fast I was checked on to see if I needed help.
We ordered the necklace, bracelet and extra help button from the company for my mother. She has accidentally pressed the necklace once I believe and the other times she has been doing something with the necklace and hit it on something and there has been someone immediately on each time asking her if she is ok. She said that young man was nice! I am so relieved to know that when I am at work and my mother needs help it is right there.
I had to call Mobile Help with a variety of questions. I was helped by an associate named Ralph. He was helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Thank you. I just hope I never have to use this service!
We have been impressed by the level of customer service with Mobile Help. Our questions were answered quickly and clearly. We also appreciated being informed that one of our sensors needed to be charged. We are more confident in moving around now.
Very helpful in setting up my base unit and answering my questions. I’m
MobileHelp is rated 4.72 based on 2,628 reviews