MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Very pleased with this service and product so Far! Very quick to respond.
I am very pleased to know that I will get professional service if I ever need it. I feel very secure knowing that MobileHelp is there for me. All areas are covered. Thank you for your emergency service. Anna Cafazzo
so far not had to use it
I am very pleased, everything exactly as advertised. Tom White, your rep, did a great job. My family and I all feel better about my being alone.
Works very well. Best value for the money and I did a lot of research. Almost no set-up very easy. Now my 96 yr old Aunt feels much more secure.
My mom needed a simple low cost alert system and MobileHelp was a perfect fit. Setup was simple and customer service has been very helpful. This system provides peace of mind without high monthly fees or complicated equipment.
Am very pleased with the service
Great customer I recommend there service 200%
I happy to know where my brother is traveling too incase he gets lost!
I had a very pleasant experience today. The person was knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful and patient with my shortcomings.
I was a little leary to use MobileHelp and boy was I wrong. They got my things to me with in such a short time. Everything worked and the book explained everything for set up. Give it a try, it is so worth it.
We have been using the MobileHelp system for about a month. It was easy to set up and the equipment seems well designed. Yesterday my wife triggered the button on her necklace by mistake. She suffers from Alzheimer’s and forgot that she should respond to the voice on the base. So MobileHelp called EMS and then the list of people I had set up for notification. I arrived at the house at the same time as EMS, and we discovered she was fine.
I was very impressed with how quickly and efficiently the system worked. I hope we never really need it, but I now know everything should work perfectly.
We've only had MobileHelp for a month or so, but so far we are pleased with your service! The ordering over the phone was easy and your CSR was very nice! We enjoyed his humor!
The instruction booklet for setting the system up was easy to follow and we had the system up and running in a matter of minutes. Thank you!
we had a false alert and the response was immediate. nice to know Mobilehelp is on the job! rated 5 stars!
Helpful customer service to set up equipment.
Good response time. Very professional. Glad we got it for my Mom who is 87 and lives alone.
Everyone we have dealt with at MobileHelp has been so patient, helpful, & polite.
seems to be doing good