MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I am happy that I found Mobile Help on the internet now I have peace of mind knowing that if I FALL I WILLGET HELP LENNICE J****
I am very satisfied with mobile help. happy that I have both a wrist band and also the necklace option when I am out and about for help no matter where I am.
I choose this company because their customer service actually answered my telephone calls or called me back when they said they would. All of the people I have dealt with have been helpful and professional. I received an invoice that was very accurate in a timely manner. I feel safe with this company. They also check my GPS monitor everyday. The first company I choose did not do any of these things and is giving me a hard time about getting a refund even though I didn't open the product and sent it back the next day after receiving it - the company "Mobil Alert" -
The people are very friendly and go out of their way to help out. I have only been with Mobile Help a short time, but I can count on them to help out in case I am in trouble.
System is adequate. I’ve set my son up as first contact before EMS to manage false alarms. He’s gotten some calls where a button has been accidentally pushed. He was contacted by the call center. When they were asked what number to call back to should services actually be needed he was given the emergency number. When trying to call back that number to get EMS dispatched he was out in a call queue. Flaw in system. Customer service is good All medical alert systems appear to use similar products. So look for best pricing. Pricing isn’t bad but I should have asked more questions when investigating. What I thought was “a deal” wasn’t as it was bundling wordsmithing. I
I am so far pleased with the performance of the system, but I don't feel that I can write a review on the overall performance. I will wait for a while to see if I have found any reason to do so.
Their service is very good and customer service is excelent.
Always on the spot when needed.
I purchased this unit for my mother after a lot of review on the other numerous companies! We have only had it for a couple months and luckily have not needed the service yet. We contacted technical service for help setting it up and they were very helpful!
The best of the I rcecommend mobile help to to anybody that dad wants it mobile health is the best
I want to know how much it is for monthly service with the hand band that I ordered. Can you please tell me?
although I haven't had the opportunity to actually use this device, I am comforted with the fact that it is here should the opportunity arise. thanks
Have had the unit for less than a month, but have been very pleased with the response and assistance from Mobile Help personnel.
Great benefit for pease of mind. Also once he accidentally made it go off and we got a call immediately. Very pleased with it.
I am very pleased with this service. They have been helpful and careful to instruct as needed. I am glad that I chose this company.
The first night I had it, it said I fell when I didn't 3 times. I got the cord shortened and it has been much better. I fell once and it was being charged. Thank goodness I wan't hurt. I never go any place without it and the GPS. I fell very safe with it on.
The 5 star rating is because it was very easy to set up. We have not had it long enough to know how the service responds to a fall or a push of the button.
I am a new customer but I have been very pleased with the way they helped me with all my questions and how easy it was to setup when j received it
Everyone was very professional and helpful. Also easy set up. Definitely recommend.
Very helpful