MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

company-profile.Click_here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Glad to be a member of the Mobile Help family. The small amount I pay each month is nothing compared to the safety I feel knowing if needed, someone will be here within minutes,"
"From start to finish, the process was easy. Good explanation of how everything works, easy to set up at home. I feel more secure having the system, especially the GPS unit, which is easy to carry with me."
"Mobile Help is very easy to set up. I had to call customer service for help setting up my account and Nicholas, the rep was very helpful with everything. He even checked the device to make sure it was working properly. That was very reassuring."
"Very convenient and responds well."
"I have called in for a few questions. Every time each person has been very helpful and has been very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Mobil help to anyone who has risk factors at home and on the go. I feel so much better in my home and on the go I am doing more things knowing help is a button away. I also have the fall risk and they will call if I don’t answer them. A great product for any age."
"Too soon to tell. My name is mis-spelled. Review in UK of Mobilehelp in USA?"
"I have been very pleased with every manner of service offered and completed by the MobileHelp team. Value, convenience and security second to none."
"MobileHelp provided a perfect experience. I was reminded of what "customer service" means. Their representatives provided more than I expected."
"I did you did not respond"
"I have been very pleased with your product and service."
"The initial help we got from the representative was fantastic, He explained everything very well and the product came fairly quickly, We followed instructions for the set up and after being on hold for over 45 mins we hung up. We hope the system is working properly but who knows? Poor customer service phone line. Hope if my mother falls the help line is better. Feel free to give us a call cause we sure can’t get through!!"
"So far I am happy with your product. Since I haven't yet needed to use it (and I hope I never will!), I am unable to say how it works. It DOES provide me peace of mind. And I like your little sign (Take me with you.)"
"I'm happy with my device at the present time. It makes me very secure knowing I can push the button in case I need it"
"After my husband passed away several months ago, I jokingly asked my friend how long she thought it would be before my kids told me to get an alert device. She said "Why don't you get one before they tell you to." I saw the ad in my AARP magazine and made the call. Now I have peace of mind in my home and no matter where I travel. Thank you for making me feel less alone."
"The last agent I spoke to was a big help in answering my questions. I learned that I could use and pay for only my pendant to use only at my home. I plan to send the other parts back but I still haven't received the postage paid label to send back those parts which I don't want."
"Should consider that many senior ladies are small bones. I like idea of bracelet but it is way to large for my delicate wrist. My shoe repair man if unable to cut it down to scale. Also I wish I had ordered white instead of Black. It looks like a fit bit, which I am proud to say I am, fit and strong but small."
"expert help and very patient"
"Great customer service, well worth the cost. Great piece of mind !"
"All reps I have dealt with Mobile Help have always answered my questions and have made me feel very comfortable."
"I am pleased with my Mobile Help equipment. My only negative is the light on the mobile necklace which shows through my clothing so I usually carry it in my purse."
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,746 reviews