MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I, my husband, & my sister are living in one house.
A few months ago, I purchased a Mobile Help for my sister. She wears her neck pendant. There was no unpleasant experience with the equipment.
Last month, I purchased another one for my husband. He wore his neck pendant wherever he goes, & most of the time, he was in the garden. Several times, somebody from the office called to ask about the accident. I said there was no accident/emergency yet, how did they know. The answer was that a call to the office stated that there was an emergency in our house. There was even a time when the Lee Ambulance Team came to our house because they were informed of an emergency. So I have to call the office to ask why such has been happening. The lady who answered me later on found out that my sister has been using the pendant with a white button, while my husband has the blue button. This blue button appeared to be the reason, because every time that the wearer moves, a message was brought to their office that something went wrong. I told the lady that when I purchased the Mobile Help for my husband, nobody mentioned to me about the button or the difference from what my sister has.
Anyway, that answered the problem. I was sent another pendant with the white button, I returned the one previously sent with the blue button.
Aside from this, nothing yet happened in our family. And I would say that when I have to call the Mobile Help's phone, the one who answered was respectful, knowledgeable, & patient.
I especially enjoy keeping the mobile in my purse at all times so that wherever I go it is always there. I keep the bracelet on my arm at home to feel secure. When my husband is alone we place his bracelet on his arm.
I am still a new customer [30 days], so I have not come to a conclusion about medical help. I will say though, that the 2 times I tested it, the response was fairly quick. 1 minute the first time and 1 1/2 minute the second time. Both times, they pin pointed my exact location. There was not start up cost or activation fees and that was good. Only time will tell now and my future medical emergency needs.

john rich
Immediate assistance with professional attitude
Prompt delivery of equipment. Excellent resource material.
You guys and gals of mobile help are great
Keep up the good work
I have peace of mind.
The product is very sensitive and will go off without any fall but know problems just hold the bottom down and it cancels it.
From my initial call to inquire about Mobile Help to receiving the alert kit, the process was smooth and handled professionally. Our first test went well. When I have had questions related to the "fall alert" device, the customer service reps have been very thorough with answers to my concerns. Though a member for a short time, I am very impressed with the service and equipment provided by Mobile Help.
After doing some research, I felt MobileHelp offered me the product/service I was looking for. From my first call of inquiry about the product/service, to the purchase, to the set-up and to my calls of general questions, I've been extremely satisfied with everyone's pleasant attitudes and willingness to help. I haven't had the system long and thankfully haven't needed it; but it's good knowing "help" is just a press of a button away.
peace of mind !!
They make my safety a priority and are willing to help in any way they can
Please invest the time to contact MobileHelp. Either by on-line chat or phone. One of the easier, confident decisions to make. Representative was very clear and genuine. All questions were answered. All items questionable with other companies were favorable for the customer with MobileHelp. Setup couldn't be easier. Equipment works great. Response is fast and clear. Nothing but positives for Mobilehelp!
Very informative and answered all of my questions. The only thing I wish they could change is that when they call that they announce themselves as Mobile Help on Caller ID.
It provides me with more confidence when I am alone in my home and the added knowledge that I am protected away from my home.
1. Saved my mother's life. She fell in December while wearing the lanyard notification button. Emergency medical help arrived in less than a half hour.

2. Every time we have called, about anything, your customer service has been exceptional: clear, helpful, patient, and thorough. I wish other companies could take lessons from you!
Meets my elderly needs :)
Michelle, technical support, was extremely helpful today.
Very helpful customer service
I bought this system for my 93 year old Mother very happy
I'm a new customer and have called several times, your team is awesome. Always meets my expectations. Very polite. I'm very happy to say I'm family at Mobilehelp. Already have passed my information and experience with friends.
Kind, thorough