MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I haven't had to use it. That makes it hard to rate.
I thought the response time from the time I pressed my button until a live rep responded to my call was slow. I didn;t time it but I'm sure it was more than what would be expected. Other than that everything else was fine as the Emergency response people provided the assistance I needed
Your necklace that senses falls is too sensitive. My mother-in-law set it down on her bed while she was getting dressed and it went off twice in one week. She is now using the original necklace. Just an FYI
I have just recently signed up and have been with you for about 2 weeks so can not form opinion at this time however from the service I received at the time I signed up was
I purchased the set for my husband but once it arrived he refused to use it. There was no problem with the unit. I have been waiting over 4 weeks for the refund but with no success. I have called several times. They stated it takes 30 days for a refund. It takes less than 30 seconds to charge our credit card.
Like, I haven't had to use it so far, Praise The Lord ! So what do you want me to write ? How expensive it is ? High per month is how I rate it.
Since I haven’t had a need for your services, I don’t believe I am qualified to review it.
only criticism i can think of at the moment is the charger only works on 129 volts. car charging if i'm on a trip would be an inconvenience.
I haven't had it long enough to rate it
It's hard to rate something I haven't had to use and need to give it a test, also. So far, i have totrate in the middle. Let mw rate it again later after I have figured it out.
The gps device does not work very well. It fell off his belt on the first day of use. Think I will return that piece. Other than false alarms the main part of the system has not been tested
Someone was supposed to reach out to me after we received and set it up to confirm phone numbers and no one did.
Too soon to tell.
My name is mis-spelled.
Review in UK of Mobilehelp in USA?
I did you did not respond
The initial help we got from the representative was fantastic, He explained everything very well and the product came fairly quickly, We followed instructions for the set up and after being on hold for over 45 mins we hung up. We hope the system is working properly but who knows? Poor customer service phone line. Hope if my mother falls the help line is better. Feel free to give us a call cause we sure can’t get through!!
The last agent I spoke to was a big help in answering my questions. I learned that I could use and pay for only my pendant to use only at my home.
I plan to send the other parts back but I still haven't received the postage paid label to send back those parts which I don't want.
Havent had to use it yet so I cant really rate it
Haven't had it long enough to see if it works for my needs. I have set off the fall putton off excellently a few times. The fall putton is very scenitive.
Not sure yet. Have not had to use it and hopefully won’t. However, would know more then.
I think the neck pendent is a little to sensitive. The mobile I still am not sure how to use. Seems like I'm always doing the wrong thing and getting a call.
MobileHelp is rated 4.67 based on 2,554 reviews