MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Someone was supposed to reach out to me after we received and set it up to confirm phone numbers and no one did.
Too soon to tell.
My name is mis-spelled.
Review in UK of Mobilehelp in USA?
I did you did not respond
The initial help we got from the representative was fantastic, He explained everything very well and the product came fairly quickly, We followed instructions for the set up and after being on hold for over 45 mins we hung up. We hope the system is working properly but who knows? Poor customer service phone line. Hope if my mother falls the help line is better. Feel free to give us a call cause we sure can’t get through!!
The last agent I spoke to was a big help in answering my questions. I learned that I could use and pay for only my pendant to use only at my home.
I plan to send the other parts back but I still haven't received the postage paid label to send back those parts which I don't want.
Havent had to use it yet so I cant really rate it
Haven't had it long enough to see if it works for my needs. I have set off the fall putton off excellently a few times. The fall putton is very scenitive.
Not sure yet. Have not had to use it and hopefully won’t. However, would know more then.
I think the neck pendent is a little to sensitive. The mobile I still am not sure how to use. Seems like I'm always doing the wrong thing and getting a call.
I have been with Company just a short time. Not what I was hoping for. More complicated then I was hoping for. Then it could be my age. But, then again should be easier due to age. Have to carry device when out . Forgot it once.
Pendant cord slips all the time and I have to adjust it all the time. I don't think I can be doing anything wrong when adjusting.
Not your happiest client
I have had a bit of difficulty understanding how it all works, especially the mobile unit. Someone called me one time and I could not talk right then. They never called back, so other than when I ordered the unit I have not spoken to anyone.
It's really hard to review at this time as I have just gotten it not too long ago
I’ve had my MobileHelp for 3 weeks with only one issue. My last weekly test failed. It told me to call customer service, but didn’t show the phone #. That needs to be changed because I would have to go look for that #. Maybe send a magnet for the fridge or a label. All I did was repeat the test and everything was okay without calling customer services and I still have not looked up the phone #. Otherwise, I have not gotten sick or fallen so I really cannot rate this main function of MobileHelp at this time.
Lanyard keeps going off while our Mom is sleeping. Poor design.
It's a bit disconcerting that it took 5 minutes for a pressed alarm to be answered. Thank God it was not truly an emergency
I have no complaints from the little time that we dealt with MobileHelp. We had to go with a different company because my mother could not hear the person speaking over the base speaker. She needs to have the ability to have a two-way speaker around her neck.
When ordering the devices we were told that the pendants would not interfere with pacemakers. When received we found out they did contain magnets and could have caused serious health issues. This is totally unacceptable and should be strongly addressed when orders are placed!
I can't seem to find enough time to set up my Mobile Help unit, so I am not qualified just yet to write a review. If the system keeps all its promises it should be an invaluable tool for my safety and well-being.
Have only had MobileHelp a few weeks and have had two false alarms.
This may be more problems than it’s worth.
Will have to see.