Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
An error with their system duplicated a cancelled order which meant spending at least 6 hours on the phone to customer services (taking at least half hour to answer) over the period of a week. This has also.meant that I have paid for a phone / contract I don't even have and is taking ages for the network to rectify due to mobiles.co.uk system issues
Hi Kevin,

We are sorry to hear about this and we can check this out.

So that we can check this out and see what the issue is we would need you to email us.

You can email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

H Kevin,

It's unfortunate to hear about the issues that you have had with your order.

It can take the network a few days to get the order cancelled and the line disconnected.

However if the issue isn't resolved please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Cancelled my order before it was delivered but the phone was still sent out. Phone was returned immediately and was told that all payments and contracts were cancelled. However, £420 was still taken from my bank account as an upfront payment and then Vodafone took £33 from me as a direct debit. I’m still waiting my refunds after almost a month !
Hi Peter,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Refunds can take 5 working days to show back in your account from the date that it is processed.

Regarding the bill from Vodafone it's likely that this was processed before the disconnection took place. If Vodafone do owe you anything, it would reflect on your next bill.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
Customer service is the worst
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way.

If you require any assistance please get back in touch.

Awful service
Hi Megan, we are sorry to hear about that.

If you require any assistance please get in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Unable to gain access to the web logon page to manage the cash back deal, tried to resolve this a few times with no luck, check out all the reviews before placing an order
Hi Jivin,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried resetting the password for your account?

You can reset your password at https://www.mobiles.co.uk/my-account/forgot-order-id . If you continue to have issues let us know and we can help you out further.

Mobiles.co.uk
A good deal spoilt by some bad advice, I was out of contract with Vodafone and was told by the advisor from Mobiles.co.uk that I could take on a new contract with them and take my existing number to the new phone / sim deal which was much cheaper than upgrading with Vodafone on my existing contract. Wrong! you can't, you have to convert the existing contract to pay as you go and then cancel it and port the number over using an online form from Vodafone, the problem being Vodafone require a months notice to change you from monthly to PAYG meaning you're paying for 2 contracts for a month before you can port the number over and start using your new phone properly with your old number! And to rub salt into the wound Vodafone are charging me an additional £23.50 of extra charges on the new phone that I haven't even used yet, they assure me it will be sorted out on the billing run but given that their advisors can't even tell me what the charges are for I'm not confident. If Mobiles.co.uk had given me the correct advice at time of purchase I wouldn't be in this situation as I wouldn't have taken on the new contract, but then they would have lost a sale.....!
Hi Steve,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and we can certainly investigate this further to see what has gone on here.

Unfortunately internal number ports within the same network are not always possible. In most cases, you would need to port your old number to a different network then port it back in onto the new number.

If you would like us to investigate this further please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the below information.

SIM card never turned up went back to o2
Hi Steve,

We are sorry to hear about this.

We would advise that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can get this investigated.

If you require further assistance please get back to us.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
Absolute shambles of an experience. Would never use again. They ended up costing me so much time and money by messing me around over the phone (hours of waiting to speak to someone on a non-free number) and three days I had to take mornings off work to be around to collect my phone. Lost out so much financially through no fault of my own and they have done nothing to compensate me or even show they care.
Hi Mitesh,

So sorry to hear about this and we can certainly investigate this further.

In order for us to see what has happened could you please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below.

Very poor service
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Please feel free to contact us with further information and we can look into your query.

Mobiles.co.uk
Bought a phone.quickly realized did not need it.Customer Services could not do this had to ring following day first time subsequent both in excess of half an hour waiting.Hope their phones are better than their customer services
Hi Philip,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced.

Please feel free to email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Returned phone unopened as found better deal locally. Still no refund for up front price paid. I shouldn’t have to chase this up it should happen automatically. That’s was over three weeks ago!!
Hi Michael,

I'm very sorry for the delay with your refund.

Refunds are processed once we receive the return back at the warehouse. Once the return has processed a refund is issued and it should show in your account within 5 working days.

If you still don't have the refund, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Took payment without having stock. Received an email with no indication as to if or when I will receive the item paid for and offered no alternatives. Received extremely poor customer service when contacting overseas call centre. Advised that I was unable to cancel order despite the fact that order had not even been received. Requested to speak to a manager and was refused. Passed from pillar to post before being cut off. Still awaiting refund.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Green) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Phil,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced.

We can certainly look into your query for you and see what has gone on.

Please feel free to get in touch at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with further information and we can check it out.

Mobiles.co.uk
Nothing directly against Carphone Warehouse, the in-store staff are great. But the phone support is painful, and if you carry on using DPD, I’ll never order with you again. They are hopeless. 3 weeks of merry go rounds....
Hi Matt,

We are part of Carphone Warehouse.

If you have made the order through Mobiles.co.uk please get in touch and we can help.

If the order was placed through Carphone Warehouse we would advise tat you contact them.

Mobiles.co.uk
The worse ever service, lied to by staff, promises not followed through, refuse to email me the company’s procedure. Never again
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Rachel,

Sorry to hear about the service that you received, it's really unfortunate to hear.

We would require some further information to look into this so please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with further information about your complaint.

Mobiles.co.uk
Dropped price of handset day after delivered but they wouldn’t refund the difference.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Thomas,

Due to the fast-moving pace of the business, prices are subject to change and availability at any time.

Unfortunately we wouldn't refund the price due to a price change.

Mobiles.co.uk
Tried several times to phone to cancel an order I had made but never got put through was hanging on for 15 minutes at one point so not totally impressed have to say
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Jenny,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Unfortuantely due to the busy period it can take a little longer to get through to the team.

If you are still having issues with the order please get in touch and we can get it sorted.

Terrible service with stock
Hi Rachel,

We are sorry to hear about this. If there is anything that we can look into please get back in touch and we can advise you further.

Mobiles.co.uk
Change your courier.Waited in house for delivery next thing was we attempted to deliver your parcel!!took photo of my Door and did put sorry we missed you through my letter box.TRY KNOCKING THE DOOR.Had email saying would deliver on the 22nd so waited until for the hour slot only to look at the android app delivery will be Monday 23rd what a joke.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB White) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear about the problems that you have had with the delivery.

We can certainly pass on any feedback regarding the service that you have received from the courier.

We hope that you have received the order but please get back in touch if you require further assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
I returned my phone and cancelled my contract in the 14day period and haven't heard anything or been refunded. Charged me £40 just to speak to someone on the phone and wont allow me to email you. Joke of a company
Hi Mitchell,

It's really unfortunate to hear about this and we can look into it.

Due to the busy period, we would advise allowing around 5 working days for the parcel to be processed and refund issued once we receive it back.

In regards to the charges, we can take a look at this also if you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
I could offer an opinion on several things but I'll settle for a couple. First: Don't waste time emailing their customer service team. Their auto-response says they will reply within 5 days. Hopeless, when you're hoping for a quick response. Second: don't trust that they will send the right items. My order was for the above phone on EE, so one of the things you would suppose was guaranteed to arrive is the neccassary sim card. Sadly, my phone arrived without one. I called their order help line and after I got through was told it was a customer service issue, not related to an order. They agreed I should have been sent a sim card. They at least didn't pretend one had been sent (it wasn't even listed in the shipping details) but they told me they couldn't send me one now, and that "you need to speak to your network". That was it, nothing else. Absolute muppets with a "you've paid us so now go away and bother someone else" attitude to customer services. I know perfectly well that I could have got a better deal with other sellers but thought that as I needed to be sure this phone arrived before my xmas holiday I'd buy from a "trusted" group (these are part of carphone warehouse). Big mistake. I'd have been better treated by a street market seller.
(Huawei P30 Pro 128GB Aurora) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Curtis,

We are very sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your order.

It's unfortunate to hear that you feel this way and this isn't the case. We would certainly like to get your query looked into and resolved as soon as possible.

So that we can take a look into this we would require some further information from you via email. Please email us with the information below at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk .

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 28,302 reviews