Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Absolutely disgracefull as the sales rep sets d/d on my account and my sons had to ring c/services to sort out
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Product Red) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Salma,

We tried to call you regarding this but were unable to get through to you. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused here.

If this issue has still not been resolved, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into fixing this straight away.

Mobiles.co.uk
Paid for a screen protector and a case for my new phone. Only received the case. Had to call the customer service and make a complaint about it. Poor service.
(Case It IPhone 11 TPU) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Geovani,

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your screen protector along with the case you ordered. We had just tried to call you to give you an update regarding this. We can confirm that a screen protector is on its way out to you and this will be delivered today. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We wish you all the best with your new phone.

Regards

Mobiles.co.uk
I had issues with my purchase of an iPhone 11 through Mobiles.co.uk.

The first phone despatched had an issue in that it would not activate the SIM card. This was not the fault of Mobiles.co.uk, just one of those things.

However, in order to get a replacement I tried ringing the telephone number on their invoice and speak to someone. Three times I got through to the same person in the call centre - what are the chances of that... And his response was that they are Carphone Warehouse, not Mobiles.co.uk and he could not help as the systems are not linked.

I ended up taking a different option in the IVR and simply choosing to return the item under the 14 day cooling off period. At that point I spoke to a more helpful individual who gave me the returns process and then arranged for a replacement phone that worked immediately.

I would recommend them as an organisation for offering good value for money, however be hopeful that you never need to contact them with an issue as their customer service was shocking.
(Apple IPhone 11 256GB Black) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Roger, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties in trying to reach our Customer Service Team. We would recommend using our contact us page should you need to contact us again in the future:

Mobiles.co.uk
Not please with the contract
Hi Gregory,

We are sorry to hear you are not pleased with the contract. If you would like to ask some questions regarding the contract or are thinking of exchanging for another phone please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into this for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
Customer service people where short with me.
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 10 months ago
Hi Andrea,

We are sorry to hear this, we would like to help you with any issues you may have. Feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will get back to you in regards to your issue.

Mobiles.co.uk
I asked for it to be delivered on Saturday and it was attempted delivery next day when I was not there. They don’t listen. Not a good start to the relationship.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Paul, we are sorry to hear about your delivery arriving slightly early. We always send a text/email prior to your delivery to confirm your tracking information, should you wish to change your delivery.

Mobiles.co.uk
The initial shopping experience of Mobiles.co.uk was positive as the phone arrived in excellent condition and on time. We have now had 2 phones from this company. However, it is disappointing that the advertised £100 Currys PC World voucher has not yet arrived and we are over the 100day period - my account suggests it should have arrived in November? My request for an update is yet unanswered...
Hi Tina,

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
There was a delay in receiving my new phone and when I did the SIM card was faulty and I had to wait an additional week after the contract commenced until I had service with Vodafone
Hi Linda, we are sorry to hear about the issues you had encountered with your recent purchase. We hope everything is now up and running and you are enjoying your new phone.

Mobiles.co.uk
Ordered phone and connector.
Phone arrived on time but no Jack connector. E mailed mobiles.co.uk (no other form of contact available) sent relevant info and a month later still not been resolved.
Hi Thomas, Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can investigate this further. On your email please include the following:

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
Great prices - Awful website. Fails to recognise password and often had to re-enter the process several times before it eventually let me in. Won't bother with it at all once I have my invoice
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Alan, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered, I would recommend clearing cache and cookies from your browser if this problem occurs.

Mobiles.co.uk
Phone itself is great, however it came in a plastic bag so could have easily been damaged (thankfully it wasnt). Also delivery was extremely late and dpd staff were rude.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism White) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Natalie,

Sorry to hear about this and we are always working with DPD to improve services.

We can pass on any feedback to DPD if you haven't had a good experience with them.

Mobiles.co.uk
After purchasing a phone on 26th November and subsequently returning it in 6th December I still haven’t received a refund. I have now phoned 3 times to chase!!
Hi Catherine,

Sorry to hear about the delay with your refund.

Refunds can take 5 working days to show in your account once we have processed the return back at our warehouse.

If you don't have the refund within 5 working days please contact us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk .

Mobiles.co.uk
Set up a second, additional line on my EE account, rather than a new contract. Huge issue to sort out now.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Emily,

We are sorry to hear about this and EE would need to look into this as we wouldn't be able to separate the lines.

However please do let us know if you require any assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
You got my order wrong and I had to chase ee
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Green) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Uzma,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Mobiles.co.uk
Misleading website, I ordered a new iPhone with my existing network and the website order process led me to believe that I would be able to keep my existing number and upgrade my contract, however when I got a new SIM card with a new number delivered I spoke to my network provider and this was not the case and I needed to pay £49 to transfer my old number as this supposedly should have been done at the point of order which was not at all clear from the order process
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Max,

I would like to apologise for the issues you have experienced with your upgrade.

When selecting the deal online you would need to ensure that you click the upgrade option and not the new deals.

We wouldn't be able to change the deal from a new plan to an upgrade.

Mobiles.co.uk
Took a week to get connected. Nether Mobiles.co.uk or O2 took responsibility for the first few days, but Mobiles.co.uk were actively unhelpful and a little rude. Eventually O2 dealt with it and Mobiles.co.uk sent a very short apology email (too little too late). I would not recommend unless you have a lot of time due to the time, stress and hassle it took to get up and running.
Hi Khem,

We are sorry to hear about this and it's unfortunate to hear that the issue couldn't be resolved by us.

Mobiles.co.uk are always working to improve our services and we hope that we are able to provide you with better service moving forward.

Mobiles.co.uk
I tried to purchase 3 contracts and they would only allow one. This made things very difficult so close to Christmas. Contacting them did not help either. I like the one phone I have though.
Hi Justina,

We are sorry that you couldn't get the 3 handsets that you were after.

All contracts are subject to a credit check. If the network declined the credit check we wouldn't be able to provided you with that deal.

Mobiles.co.uk
Phone took over 2 weeks to arrive, then the SIM card hadn’t been activated. Had to take the sim to Vodafone for them to activate. Was given half a months fee in compensation. Not enough when it was for a birthday present
Dear Jenny,

So sorry to hear about the problems that you have experienced with the order.

However it's great to hear that this has been resolved.

Mobiles.co.uk
Impossible to get hold of someone to buy insurance after purchase
Dear Moria,

Sorry to hear about the issues with the Insurance.

We have a dedicated Insurance Team that you can call on 0800 049 6189 for further information.

Mobiles.co.uk
Hi. I ordered my package on 28/11/19 and received it on 17/12/19. Contacted customer services on numerous occasions.
Hi Dimitar,

We are sorry to hear about the delay with receiving your order.

If you require any Customer Service assistance please contact us via phone, email or Social Media and we would be happy to help.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 33,855 reviews