Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
My first contact was not bad except the amount of time you have to wait to get through to a agent , my second experience when I needed advice was very poor and time waited to speak to someone was 45 mins
Hi Roy, We are currently experiencing a high number of queries, and it may take a little longer than usual for you to reach us. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
Hi Roy, we are sorry for the time taken to reach our Customer Service Team, we are currently experiencing a high number of calls due to the busy time of year.

Mobiles.co.uk
Customer service speeds MASSIVELY let this company down, the iPhone 11 I brought came with a faulty charger and my emails have been getting ignored. The data on the phone also didn’t work at first and they replied to me a few days later saying talk to Vodafone (which in the time space of their response I had already done and got the problem fixed). Due to their lack of response I probably wouldnt buy from this company again as it’s a bit of a headache if you do have any issues.

Delivery speed was good though and I’m sure if my charger wasn’t faulty/actually got a replacement for then I’d speak of them differently. Due to their decent prices the company is enticing and I’ve noticed a lot of reviews revolve negatively around their customer services. If you’re a gambling man this company is for you because if you do get a product with no problems then you’ve probably got it cheaper than anywhere else... but if you get a product and it has a problem, then you my friend, have played yo self.
Hi Anthony,

we are sorry for the time spent trying to reach us, we have been dealing with a high number of queries but do try to respond to all customers as quickly as we can.

Mobiles.co.uk
Great prices, poor customer service when there is a problem.
Hi Kevin, We set a very high standard of customer services which sets us apart from our competition; however, I am sorry that on this occasion these high standards were not met.

Mobiles.co.uk
I had such a bad experience with my delivery of my new phone several emails and nearly 3 hours of phone calls (most of the time on hold) I finally got some help and I received my phone only for it to not work as the wrong sim for my allocated number was sent, I dealt direct with Vodafone as I have no confidence with mobile.co to be able to resolve
I believe I received a good deal but I would have willingly paid more for a better customer service.
Hi Andrew, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered during our busy period. We are currently experiencing a high number of queries, and it may take a little longer than usual for you to reach our Customer Service Team.

Mobiles.co.uk
Mobile.co.uk had a great deal but struggled with their admin. They also charged us 3 upfront payments for 2 phones and we are still waiting for the refund.
Had a question and waited on hold over half an hour and was never answered. Their site errored and I couldn’t register and no help available at all.
Hi Jenna, we are currently experiencing a high number of queries, and it may take a little longer than usual for you to reach our Customer Service Team. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Mobiles.co.uk
Hi Jena, we are currently experiencing a high number of queries and wait times maybe a little longer than usual, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

good pricing

bad delivery service (DPD)
Hi Paul, we’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time and are sorry if your order had been delayed during our busy period.

Mobiles.co.uk
I have experienced terrible customer service from mobiles.co.uk. I am still waiting acknowledgment that my phone has been returned. I tried calling customer service twice, first their systems weren’t working and the second time the adviser told me she wasn’t skilled enough to handle my query. I have since emailed and I’m still waiting. Can someone please return my calls!
The offer that Mobiles.co.uk provided for the hand set was excellent, no complaints there. I was however very disappointed by the delivery and customer care the company offered. My first hand set was a few days delayed, which I can understand with it being Black Friday. When the handset arrived at dpd it was “lost” within the first 2 hours of being there. After what summed to be more than an hour on numerous calls to customer care (50% of which went through to Carphone Warehouse , who after wasting 10 minutes of my time asking me questions told me the call should be for mobiles and that although the number I called was correct I was put through to the wrong department.) I eventually received a new mobile, 2 weeks after ordering. When it arrived there was no surprise the first was “lost”, the parcel was marked as containing lithium batteries and came in a plastic bag with no padding whatsoever, quite clearly a smartphone.
After setting up the phone And waiting 24 hours for my sim to become active I had no joy. A quick call to Vodaphone and they told me the sim Mobiles had provided had not been activated on their end and that I would have to go into a Vodaphone store where they could swap the phone on my behalf.
Excellent prices that couldn’t be beaten but the shopping experience was dreadful.
Hi Jacob, We’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time. But there’s a chance that it might be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
Awful to get hold of didmt resolve my issue and arrogent customer service
My experience wasn’t very good however I do understand I was Black Friday so staff very busy. However I ordered contract then realised they’d charged my for the whole thing and it wasn’t what I asked for so had to ring the next day and sort it then I ordered phone for next day delivery paid my extra £7 so it would come before work however it didn’t come was delayed waiting till the next day no sign rang customer service said I won’t get it to Monday so I said can I go collect it from down the road they said yes however rang dpd to check I could and couldn’t as it was locked away till Monday so very annoyed I had to wait 4 days instead of next day like I asked my neighbour stayed in all day waiting for it. Wost part was nobody telling me what was happening I had to do all the chasing
Hi Tian, we always endeavour to keep our customers updated regarding their orders. Apologies if this was not the case in this instance. We are sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
I am happy with the deal and phone that I purchased, but very disappointed in the service with regards to postage/delivery. I paid extra money to have my phone delivered by midday on a specific day (a Friday) as my current phone was not working properly, however it didn’t happen and the courier company told me that it was due to a delay on Mobiles.co.uk (carphone warehouse) part, and unfortunately it would not be delivered until the following Monday (it was not deemed an urgent delivery and they would not be couriering it over the weekend) which meant I had to take another day off work! I’ve tried complaining via email/over the phone but have had very poor responses (I’ve not even been refunded the additional fee I paid to have an early delivery!). Beware if you need your device quickly like me.
Phone was delayed and emailed were not replied to.
Hi Ashley, we’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time. During busy periods some orders may be delayed. We have been dealing with a high number of queries but do try to respond to all customers as quickly as we can.

We hope you can accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
The prices are great and website easy to use. My sim card never arrived and when I called up the team were VERY unhelpful! Such a shame.
Hi Joyce, we take all feedback seriously, both positive and negative, which allows us to continually improve the level of service we offer. We also set a very high standard of customer services which sets us apart from our competition; however, I am sorry that on this occasion these high standards were not met.

A ton of issues
“Lost “ the first phone. Sent a second with a different SIM. didn’t tell me or the network provider. I sorted it out took 2 weeks.
Cheaper deal. Lots of customer surveys. Pity can not actually do logistics or any follow up at all.
Hi James, we can understand your disappointment and appreciate the inconvenience that has been caused.

We always endeavour to keep our customers updated regarding their orders. Apologies if this was not the case in this instance.

Mobiles.co.uk
Confusing, got an email stating failed security check with nowhere to go to understand or chase but then phone turns up. Didn’t turn up on the day promised which wasn’t a problem but why promise it and then just not turn up, actually came 3 days later.

This was also a Christmas present so a text to my sons existing number with full details of the order has completely ruined that.

Not great all in all
Hi David, we are sorry for the confusing messages you have received regarding your order. With regards to the text messages, any updates will be sent to the mobile number inputted at the point of purchase.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
The cash back process is oh so unnecessarily complicated... anyone would think deliberately so in order that people don’t bother claiming...
Hi Marc, we try to make claiming cashback as easy as possible, you can find further details on how to claim via the link below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Delivery delayed despite next day delivery promise.
Customer services not interested.
Hi Annika, we can only advise on the expectations of receiving our delivery. On some occasion due to unforeseen circumstances deliveries may be delayed. We are sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
I was on hold to customer services for over an hour & hung up as the call was never answered. I was unable to log onto the mobiles website for days after I received my phone, something which appeared to be a website issue.
There was no way to speak to anyone & information provided was limited.
Otherwise happy.
Hi Rebecca,

So sorry to hear that you were unable to get through to us.

Unfortunately due to the busy period, it may take a little longer to get through to the team because of the high volume of calls.

We hope that the issue is resolved for you but please get back in touch if this isn't the case.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 33,855 reviews