Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Fast service and the phone arrived the next day. Pretty easy to get on with
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 7 months ago
Phone arrived on time and very pleased with service
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 7 months ago
User friendly, good value, good offers
(Apple IPhone 12 64GB White) - Posted 7 months ago
Really pleased. Fast simple service with quick delivery and like new refurb phone. All good so far. One star missing due to trap to sign up for some subscription cash back thing that given people are purchasing a phone with a cash back deal is too easy to fall into.
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB White Refurbished) - Posted 7 months ago
It is good
I would recommend speaking with one of the advisors before placing an order for a phone. We were wanting an I phone 11 for a Xmas present for our daughter, unfortunately the system did not tell us it was out of stock until January until after the order had been placed. Fortunately the advisor on the end of the phone managed to sort out an alternate spec I phone 11 and the potential disaster was averted!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 7 months ago
Although my experience was excellent, super quick and easy with lots of updates during the short time it took to order and receive the phone. The reason why i haven’t marked higher is due to the only reason I have applied because my daughter’s application had an issue and didn’t get approved but you where unable to tell her why, or what she can do to change the decision
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 7 months ago
Good deals and super fast delivery
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 7 months ago
quick delivery, so far no issues.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Product Red) - Posted 7 months ago
My experience buying my iPhone 11 was generally very good, the phone arrived the next day, I was kept well in the loop with the delivery process and it is working like a dream! The welcome pack I found especially informative on questions such as transferring your number over. I gave my experience 4 stars because I had to reput my card details in 4 times as the website kept timing out despite me doing everything immediately, but 4th time was the charm...
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 7 months ago
Great prices and fast delivery.
(Google Pixel 5 5G 128GB Just Black) - Posted 7 months ago
Excellent service
(Carphone Warehouse Essential Bundle For IPhone 12 Mini) - Posted 7 months ago
Very good deal
(Google Pixel 5 5G 128GB Just Black) - Posted 7 months ago
It's a good upgrade from the S7, but not had it long enough to provide a thorough review.
Very helpful on the telephone when there was a problem with one of our orders. The lady stayed on the phone while we re-ordered to make sure everything was ok. Great service
Great service
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB White) - Posted 7 months ago
Process was simple and phone delivered promptly. I have no issues with the experience.
(Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G 128GB Cloud Navy) - Posted 7 months ago
Looks nice, i have to use longer than i can say something.
(Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G 128GB Cloud Lavender) - Posted 7 months ago
Simple transaction - how things should be!!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Product Red) - Posted 7 months ago
Great phone and ordered with ease
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White) - Posted 7 months ago