Modius Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Click Here

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"Love it 😊"
Great to hear! Thanks Rymantas. :-)
"I was intrigued by the concept of being able to lose weight with this product. I was afraid it was to good to be true. Then I saw it on the Doctors show. Gave me enough confidence to try it. I have lost 18 POUNDS. I amazed by the headset. I have to take Prednisone and could not ever lose weight. Tried Weight Watchers and some of the other ones. Only to have them tell me (if you take Prednisone) you can't lose weight). I ordered Modius headset as a shot in the dark. I've been using it for about 6 Months. I cannot say enough about the transformation of by body. The first time I have lost weight since I got sick 20+ years ago. I have Lupus and have Cushings syndrome caused from the prednisione. All my weight is in stomach. Modius has given me a waist back and my stomach is shrinking. I'm totally amazed. I keep weighing and looking in mirror to make sure Its not a dream. I'm so glad I gave it a chance. I rate it EXCELLENT. Comment on the length of time for delivery. It was on back order. Out of Stock. I have ordered the ECG Pads and wipes form Modius. They arrive in a timely manner."
Hi Gladys, thank you so much for your review and enthusiasm for Modius. We're delighted you have achieved this weight loss against the odds, and that Modius is having such a positive effect on you. :-)
"Since I started using modius I have also been on a diet. The combination of both have reduced my waist by 6-7 inches."
Whao, great result Adam! The combination of diet and Modius seems to be really making the difference for you. Well done :-) !
"I’m thrilled with my Modius. It has supported me to lose 10.5kg since April. I did diet and exercised in conjunction with using Modius but I have no doubt that I wouldn’t have stuck with it and been so successful without Modius as I have failed many times before. I’m very glad I go my Modius."
Thanks Liz. We love that your Modius is supporting you in achieving your goals and helping you stick with the healthier regime you've adopted. Best wishes for continued success. :-)
"I’m love your Modius device. I’m down like 28 lbs. I’m 1 lb away from my goal weight. But I’m going to set a new goal for another 10 lbs. couldn’t have done with out your device Thank you Albert Jaime"
Hi Albert, this is a great achievement - well done! Thanks for the Modius love and for sharing your experience. :-)
"Initially started very well with a dramatic weight loss of over 7 kilos in around a week, it’s become habit to wear it now and whilst the the loss isn’t as fast you can still feel that it works, highly recommended"
Hi Jeremy, sounds like Modius is working well for you and the downward trend is continuing. Many thanks for your review and we wish you well for continued success. Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Looking at the rate of weight loss some people are getting I would definitely classify myself as a slow loser however I have still reduced my weight by 18lbs so can't really complain. Looking back to when I started the biggest change is my portion control. I feel full so much quicker now."
18lbs is still a significant amount of weight loss so congratulations on this! Slow and steady is the key to long-term success, showing more sustainability and you should be less likely to suffer the 'bounceback', especially if you've noticed a change in your approach to food. Keep us posted on your progress.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Modius is helping to keep my cravings in check. I am sleeping much better and generally just feel I'm making better choices around food and alcohol."
Hi Laura, that's the Modius effect right there! Sounds like you're listening to your body's changing signals and responding accordingly. Thanks for your review.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"I have been using Modius since July I was 341 July 5th and October 5th I am 276. I have been doing vegetarian food almost entirely and been shrinking my eating window to the point now I am eating once a day. I believe that Modius is helping me to keep my metabolism high even with my regular fasting. The only reason I considered giving it 4 stars is that it only allows one person to use the product per day. I would like to share it with family members and potentially use it some in the morning some in the evening. I understand they don't want people wearing it 24/7 but there should be other ways to manage that without shutting the product down so no one can use it."
Hi Craig, massive congratulations on your weight loss! :-)
Your efforts are certainly paying off handsomely, and great that Modius is helping to make the process that bit easier.
"This is a fantastic product that I would recommend highly to anyone. The first effect I noticed was that I was sleeping a full night for the first time in my adult life. After a couple of weeks of great sleep I had more energy to exercise. After a few weeks of using I gradually noticed that I couldn’t finish my meals and wasn’t snacking between meals. So I was gradually reducing my calories everyday and very easily. To date I have lost 28lbs. I reduced my food intake and started exercising, and this was a natural thing to do after I started using Modius. An extra bonus is the Modius Life community in which any questions, technical issues and some great support is offered promptly by a Modius Life Mentor. The other members in the group also join in and share experiences, journeys and offer advice."
Many thanks for your review. It's great to hear that Modius is helping drive your efforts towards a healthier lifestyle and you're seeing such amazing results. :-)
"11 months in and hasn't worked for me like it has for others ,feeling bit disappointed as I've only missed 5 days in that time , any idea why it only works for some and not others , many thanks Sharon"
Hi Sharon, weight loss is complex and there are many factors which will impact how easily (or otherwise) someone will be able to lose weight. However, if you are already actively trying to lose weight and make changes, Modius should significantly help the process by reducing appetite & cravings and increasing the feeling of fullness. As with any treatments or medications, there will always be some people that do not see a significant effect. We're sorry to hear you're in this category but we really appreciate you trying out Modius and giving us this feedback.
"As a weight loss tool this is working for me, albeit slowly, used for 9 months and lost 18lbs, so approx half a pound per week, very happy with this as no deliberate change to diet or exercise. Modius does seem to dampen the appetite so no longer snack in between meals or late at night. Sleep also improved as has been reported by other users."
Hi Marie, thanks for your review. Lovely to hear that you've been steadily losing those pounds as Modius helps you to subconsciously eat less so easing the dieting process. :-)
"I lost just over a stone but then had to stop for 5 weeks because of health problems. These have now been resolved. In this time I lost a small amount of weight and decided to try Modius again. In a week I have lost another 3lbs and I have about 10lbs to reach my goal weight which is wonderful and this would not have been possible without my wonderful headset."
This is great Carol, many thanks! Delighted that you're seeing the difference when Modius is added to the mix.
"Excellent product-and an even better customer care team with the modius mentors who are always willing to help. Has helped me lose over 6kgs in a few months and has also helped my sleep pattern significiantly! Modius is a must have product for me!!!"
Many thanks Peter :-) ...and congratulations on your weight loss! Always lovely to hear how Modius is helping people, with the added bonus of improved sleep too.
"Absolutely love my Modius! When I fest started using it I found it a bit of a weird feeling but I’m using alongside a lower carb diet and it’s just dropped off I’ve gone from 11stone 4 to 9stone 6 since January"
Hi Laura, thanks for the Modius Love and congratulations on your success so far - this is an amazing achievement and we're so pleased to hear that Modius has helped you get there. :-)
"I just received my modius headset several days ago, so as yet I have no signs of weight loss but have seen a slight decrease in junk food cravings, however I use my headset late in the evening and have noticed a positive improvement in the quality of my sleep and feel really well rested the morning after. All in all I'm impressed with modius so far and look forward to reporting some positive weight loss results in the coming weeks!"
Hi Barry, thanks for the feedback and delighted to hear you're happy with what you're noticing from your headset this early on. Many other users report significant improvements to their sleep too, a very nice positive side effect of Modius use! Keep us posted on your progress over the coming weeks and months.
"Might not work for everyone but certainly works for me so can’t complain. Slow and steady but don’t mind as going to hit my goal for the first time in a long time."
Congratulations on your success so far, this is great to hear. We love that you understand how Modius isn't a magic bullet but with patience and consistency you're achieving the results you're looking for. Best wishes for continued progress in reaching your goal.
"I purchased the headset in early April and used it daily until ill health stopped me three weeks ago. I no longer crave for sweet things and weight has dropped from 11st. 1 to 9st.12. Even though I am not using the headset I am still losing weight and am nearly at my target weight. It is the easiest way I have ever lost weight and will be keeping my Modius just in case my cravings ever return. My IBS has improved and I feel fitter than I have in years."
We're delighted to hear that Modius has helped, not just with cravings and weight loss, but your overall feeling of wellbeing. Great results so far and exciting to think that you'll soon be at your target weight. Thanks for sharing your Modius experience!
"Modius seems to work for me. I have several issues that would take up too much space. I am on a new medication which results in weight loss & appetite, so it is a little difficult to attribute which is doing the job as it could be either or/both. I do not participate in the Facebook forum any longer for several reasons. I will not go into them here as it does not belong in this review. I would be willing to discuss this issue."
Hi Carmine, great that you're seeing results from the combination of your medication and Modius use. Modius does seem to speed up the weight loss process so keep us posted on your progress. We'll be in touch directly with regard to Modius Life. Many thanks.
"I initially bought modius to help kick start my weightloss again. After losing over ten stone myself my weightloss stopped and i was gaining weight. I wasn't sleeping either and I have rheumatoid arthritis. My own doctor and consultant both said that with lack of sleep and rheumatoid being active were both preventing me losing anymore weight. The slimming plan I was on wasn't helping me either. So changes had to be made. I decided to change my plan so i joined a different group and then came the icing on the cake I was introduced to modius. I now enjoy more than forty minutes of sleep a night and I no longer have unexplained weight gains modius is definitely controlling that for me. I also suffered badly from restless leg after having a knee replacement but since using modius this rarely occurs now. I love my modius that much I bought one for my daughter who has an underactive thyroid and she is reeping the same benefits as me. I would highly recommend modius I would be lost without mine."
Thanks Lisa. We're delighted Modius is continuing to help you control your weight and thanks for letting us know about the other benefits you're seeing from using your Modius. Being able to get a good night's sleep now must be a life-changer in itself!
Modius is rated 4.18 based on 148 reviews