Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

Beautiful and quality product.
Love the pattern options & the fact that the interior bedding is wool - not synthetic. Have had it less than a week & have found my dog going into his crate with toys to enjoy the crate bed on his own. I think him choosing to spend free time in there now is a definite sign that the bed is comfortable! Website was easy to navigate, purchasing was simple and the shipping was incredibly fast even less than 2 weeks before Christmas. Very happy with this purchase. This purchase was more expensive than other crate beds out there but I think the quality of this product shines and makes the extra cost money well spent.
Well made with beautiful designs and approved by the dog immediately.
Product was a excellent value and fit perfectly.
Very pleased with our Molly Mutt purchase. They went above and beyond our expectations. With the USPS being so severely backed up this holiday season they shipped our item via FedEx.
The quality exceeded my expectations! Worth every penny as it’s beautiful and well made.
The custom dog bed cover I received is perfect! Will definitely be ordering from Molly Mutt in the future
I could not be more pleased with the quality and promptness of the purchase. I wish you well with all the problems.
I purchased a “huge” dog bed at our local store and it was perfect for my three dogs. I found that the website had a water resistant liner that our local store didn’t have and snagged that too! Great products and so glad I stumbled upon them.
Quality products, wash well, my dog loves them, allows me to keep a clean house and a large dog lol
Awesome experience!
My order met my expectations and is of good quality. Delivery was quick and on time. Thank you!
Excellent material! Love love love this. Thank you Molly Mutt!
High quality dog bed cover! The canvas is thick and the stitching is strong. This is every bit the quality I had hoped for. Now to see how it holds up to regular washing, but I am confident. Would definitely buy again and will recommend to others. Product arrived ahead of schedule.
I have three great danes, (and a Sheltie) these bed covers are perfect. I have used them upstairs, downstairs, in the car, and while visiting family for the holidays! The dogs love them, exactly what we needed to keep everyone comfortable no matter where we are!
My granddog's Molly Mutt collar is over 5 years old now and it just starting showing wear, so I am happily replacing it with the another Molly Mutt collar. Thank you for making such high quality products.
My dogs love their Molly Mutt beds and car seat hammock! They're very well madethe duvet covers are easy to wash!
Molly Mutts dog covers are great. I have only used Orvis dog covers before and these are a wonderful alternative. I chose the black and white pattern and have it in the back of my Lexus UX. I have a yellow labrador that brings alot of dirt into the car. This cover is great.
Very well made.
This bed is exactly what I have been looking for. Love that you can wash every part
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,582 reviews