Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Deborah N
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 6th November 2021
Elizabeth H
Perfect dog bed! Roxy agrees!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Love the quality and designs, but more important, dog Lulu does, too!
The ordering process was smooth and we are extremely happy with our new cage cover.
Superior quality, beautiful fabric, good design. We love it!
The quality appears to be very good, the patterns are what I’d hoped and they arrived timely.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
The blanket is absolutely beautiful, the embroidery looks great! Love Molly Mutt!!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 21st October 2021
My experience ordering from Molly Mutt was fantastic. I made an error in ordering which they easily corrected for me. The product is really well made and considered. I will be ordering again form Molly Mutt
The Entire molly mutt experience has been absolutely fantastic! I initially only bought one cover for the Livingroom area, decided to buy another because it was an instant favorite for our American bully.
Just got the dog car hammock and it is wonderful. The seat anchors are very secure and the head rest straps are sturdy. It covers my rear seats for my 2020 Suburu Outback. Thanks for making such a great product. Throughout the years I have purchased the Molly Mutt bed covers, recently purchased the crate covers and now purchased the crate cover. Love the sturdy fabrics.
Excellent Product
These covers are beautiful and well made!
This is the 3rd dog bed cover I have purchased from molly mutt. I am very pleased. The zippers are strong and the quality is great. I recently inherited a crib mattress so I purchased a crib mattress cover and it looks just like a regular dog bed now.
I love all Molly Mutt products and so do my dogs! Superior quality. Thank you.
Great service and great product. Sophie ( our golden retriever) my husband and I are very happy.
It changed the cage from boring to beautiful!
The customer service and merch quality have been fabulous. I’ll shop here again and tell my friends and family
Love your products-especially the car covering. I will Continue to get all our bedding g and car accessories through you guys!
Love the product and love the wool inserts. It's the only dog bed my dog will sleep on. I tried synthetic orthopedic foam ones and all she wanted to do was chew them up and refused to ever lay on them.
Love these products - so beautiful and my pup adores them (the cats too in fact!). Durable and made of quality materials.
#1 company to buy from, friendly and super fast shipping and great product. No problems at all
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,844 reviews