Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

👍👍! Wonderful!
got order today. Only issue is the insert pillow is too small for the duvet cover ..
Hi Michele,

We're very sorry there has been a delay in the delivery of your order. As you know, all carriers are experiencing extreme increases in delivery volume given the pandemic and holiday shopping.

Unfortunately, delays and tracking errors are happening and they are out of our control. That said, we checked the tracking and it is out for delivery today (Saturday), but the scheduled delivery date isn't until Monday.

So, it sounds like it could be either day.

We hope your order is delivered today and that you love all your items! Once you have everything set up for your pup we hope you'll consider updating your review to rate our products and service instead of the Fedex shipping.

Again, we apologize for the delay and the inconvenience. Happy holidays!
Awesome covers my dog is loving them
love my new duvet covers and so do my pups!
I asked for a custom size for the wine barrel dog beds I’m making. They were so quick to reply! Ordered arrived quickly.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th December 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th December 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th December 2020
love your stuff. Love your concepts and love that you are willing to accommodate to individual needs. Thanks so much. I will keep shopping. thanks
Crate cover fits perfectly!
Very pleased with the quality.
Product was just what I needed. Fits her large bed perfectly and delivery was prompt
Had a shipping delay and Molly Mutt was responsive and proactive. Excellent customer service.
Love, Love my crate cover. Nice!
Thank you!
Great Product
product came very quickly, was sensible packaged, and seems very cushy for my 55 lb pit-lab mix. It was filling a slightly smaller fuzzy cover she likes, so it's a little too poofy, actually, but that's because I can't measure, not because the product isn't great.
I had a question about whether I had been billed for my purchase. The man I talked to was so polite, friendly, and quickly answered my question. My purchase is Christmas gift. I think my daughter will be very happy with it, and I will recommend that she buy from Molly Mutt in the future.
Good quality product and excellent customer service.
love the stuff sack and cover... thanks!
We love every product we've purchased, especially the waterproof bed liners! Duvet covers are very durable and attractive. And, this boy lives his pillow addition!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Love this couch cover and the staff who helped me get it deliver more quickly after first purchasing with standard delivery!!! It's comfortable, so well made and durable, washable, looks great and current color/style. You will love it!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th December 2020
This is my 4th order from Molly Mutt, and will not be my last. I cannot say enough good about their products. The fabrics are very strong, soil resistant and digging resistant, oftentimes, in very bold colors. They can go with, or in, any room or decor.
Durable and perfect sized products.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,582 reviews