Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

Went out of their way to accommodate me! I live in Australia and to have these beautiful products to me was going to cost over $120US. Terrence was great offered me a 15% discount and found a better price on delivery to OZ! I'm looking forward to receiving my purchase! Thank you!
This is my second bed for our lovely dog, Maisie. I have liked the outside type polyester bed cover so much that I decided to purchase another one. We always wash all the beds when Maisie has a bath and she loves having a nice clean bed when she comes home.
Great quality & secure fit!
It was better than I thought! This was my first time ordering from them and I will order products from them again.
Our pup LOVES how comfortable his new bed is and we love how easy it is to clean! There are so many beautiful patterns to choose from and the quality of the products are truly unmatched!! You will not be disappointed - the wool-filled bed and crate cover were worth every penny.
Excellent product so far! Seems very durable and just the right amount of rugged comfort for the dogs to really know it's theirs and embrace it :)
Great quality arrived quickly and fit perfectly. Item just as described/pictured. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
The crate cover was a game changer and life saver. Our young lab Cody was getting up with the sun and would not return to sleep, so he was up for the day..ugh! We purchased the dark gray crate cover, which fit perfectly. It instantly made his crate cave like, cool and dark. The first morning he stayed in the crate until 8:30 am! He is no longer up with the sun and we are very happy and grateful fur parents. One week later and he is still sleeping or at the very least relaxing until 8:30 am or so. Thank you Molly Mutt!
Well made, wonderful quality. Love the waterproof liner.
I own a Molly Mutt bed for over 5 years and it still looks great. I love that I can wash the cover. That’s what sold me on it since I had to wash it several times due to accidents from my sick pup. I just recently purchased the Large bed for or other dog that is a Great Dane and she sleeps comfortably on it.
Looks adorable and can’t wait for my puppy to use it.
LOVE the quality of the crib mattress cover! We ended up ordering a second one for our other dog. perfect size for our 2 great danes & we've washed them once, and they held up perfectly.
Fantastic couch cover!! Love it! Well made and my dogs love it too. I highly recommend. It has handles that fit between cushions to hold it in place. The material is cotton and has anti-slip backing. Will definitely be buying another!
Nice product and huge selection of patterns. Good communication. Fast shipping. Very pleased.
The cover is beautiful, fits perfectly, and arrived quickly. I'll be ordering another one shortly for my other dog.
Very pleased with my bed cover! Obviously very well made and looks so nice. Perfect fit for the bed. Will highly recommend!
I received exactly what I ordered and I am very pleased.
After my first Molly Mutt order of a giant crate cover & bed set for my Newfoundland puppy, I instantly ordered another bed set as my Chow Chow instantly fell in love with the bed stuffed with family clothing, bedding, pillows, etc.! Our second ordered arrived as quickly as the first & I now have two super happy pups as well as crate covers & bedding that look great in my house!
This was my first purchase. I was very impressed by the product and the service. The bed came within a week with a monogram; excellent! I will for sure order again from them.
I am very happy to give 5 stars to a product that works!!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,223 reviews