Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

Very well made products and fast shipping. Will be ordering more :)
Nice quality! Great way to restore use of stained/damaged beds. Exactly what I needed!
I feel like my puppy has a room of her own now that she has "walls." Much improved room aesthetics as well. Impressed with the quality. Definitely a worthy purchase.
The product is of fantastic quality and the customer service was truly excellent. There was an issue with my shipment and within a few hours of reaching out to customer service my problem was resolved. The cover fits perfectly in the back of my car. The car is cleaner and with the hammock feature I feel like my pup is just a little bit safer. Can't recommend molly mutt highly enough!
Love the new cover. Great neutral rust color and feels very substantial. Washed nicely.
I have purchased Molly Mutt duvet covers for my crate pads. As I run a Basset Hound Rescue, the quality and durability are wonderful. They are easy to wash and look great too!
Unique charming beautiful design and quality material
Smart earth friendly
Charming products
Fast shipping and the crate cover and matching bed are very sturdy and well made. This was just what I was looking for.
Molly Mutt is the best!
Love all my products that I ordered- car seat cover, blanket, & bed. The print & quality are great. Really happy I found Molly Mutt!! My pup is very happy too!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
The toughest most durable dog bed cover we’ve owned. Attractive patterns, Tough fabric, well constructed and sturdy enough to last through weekly washes for over a year with no fraying, seams ripping or zipper problems.
Excellent customer service! Fast turn around and shipping!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
I love our new Molly Mutt recycled denim bed! It's beautiful and soft, and my dog is already a fan.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
We have gotten both dog bed covers and a crate cover and they are beautiful and durable! I love this store!
I purchased the couch covers for a 3 cushion couch and it fits great with room to spare! The anchors are keeping the cover on tight. Extremely happy!
Love our dog bed duvet! There was a mishap with the size but Molly Mutt corrected it immediately and had the new cover to me within a day or two.
Awesome customer service!
Molly Mutt continues to be both a provider of an excellent product as well as a company that truly places great value on customer satisfaction. My dogs always love their Molly Mutt beds. Just trying the wool bed....it’s a big hit, so much so I had to buy an additional one so that each dog has their very own! The folks at Molly Mutt are the real deal, it’s a product and company you can feel good about spending your dollars with.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Absolutely love my car back seat cover for my dogs!
I love your products. We own two of your dog beds for our dog - one with the wool insert, one we stuffed with an old mattress pad. I wish we'd just bought two wool inserts - they are simply awesome!
As a small animal veterinarian, I could wholeheartedly recommend these to all dog owners.
Linda E, DVM
Our pups new bed is amazing, so comfy, she just loves it!! Quality is outstanding and shipping was super fast! Thanks so much for making a beautiful non toxic dog bed!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,582 reviews