Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

I love the cover. And it fits my extra large Kong crate perfectly!
Love the designs for the crib mattress cover! Would be a Perfect bed for large dog, but we actually use it foe a porch swing cushion for us humans!
I love my Molly mutt blankets. They are durable enough to protect my sofa, yet soft and comfortable. And they look nice too!
High quality cover that’s clearly well made, fits my couch perfectly, and looks good.
Fast free shipping! My pup seems to like the fabric bed cover. Nice quality and best of all it is all cotton. Lavender spray smells great!
It shipped really fast and I love the product! Really happy to get something that looks good (and also doesn't smell weird- a lot of Amazon products for automotive use smell horrible!).
It was exactly what I needed, shipped promptly with excellent communication. My dog goes through so many beds that it really helped save by purchasing a new cover without a whole bed! Thank you…I will order again!
My 12 pound, 8+ year old Bichon Frise LOVES her new bed...Thank you.
The dog bed insert I had was a little larger but fit perfectly in the Molly Mutt cover!
The canvas duvet cover is the best pet bed we have ever gotten for our 80-lb pup! He ruined every other one. With this one, we stuffed all his old beds in the stuff sack, and it’s so durable and comfortable that he doesn’t rip through it. It’s so easy to wash. I loved it so much that I ordered a second, and when it came with a small hole in it, Molly Mutt sent us a replacement right away. Excellent customer service and I can’t recommend this company enough!
Great fit, excellent quality of materials and workmanship. These were my second purchase. The first are still in use as well and have withstood years of use by my German Shepherd and Lab/Pit.
My dog sleeps on a crib mattress and typically I just buy crib sheets, but I ordered a crib mattress cover and I am very happy with it, the material is good quality, it fits nicely and zips up. I would buy this cover again.
I have several mollymutt duvet covers and all of them have held up well over the years. I love that I can wash them regularly to keep them clean. I also have a car seat hammock and a few blankets. Customer service has consistently been great as well.
Wonderful stuffable beds! Both of my pups love them in their crates.
Great products! Beautifully made.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th June 2022
My dog loves her bed!
It’s been a couple weeks since getting the mattress over and still all in one piece! Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Great product!
Fantastic quality and service.
We purchased the loveseat cover as our dog likes to ‘nest’ even though there isn’t any nesting material on the loveseat. The cover completely covers the loveseat and the addition of the optional elastic straps help keep the cover in place. Construction and material is very good and is holding up with all of her scratching so I’d say that we would highly recommend this product to protect furniture.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,223 reviews