Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Local shop there in Gateshead is an absolute disgrace. So called fresh fruit and veg is always rotten and, all their own brand products are disgusting. Staff are friendly and wear masks all the time. Other branded products are way too much overpriced. Store always out of a lot of stock. Terrible company. 😡😡
Come on Morrisons, the way you are treating your customers is really appalling, it's disgraceful. I get the feeling that now you have been bought out by the Americans, you really don't care about the customers and nor do your staff, is this goodbye from Morrisons? In 2022 will Morrisons be no more 🤔👀.....I have a hunch you are no more Morrisons 👋
The granton store is a serious joke. It's a covid hotspot.... Most staff have face masks on. But they don't ware them.. the deli counter is the worst.. there is 1 tall young man that has always got it on. They should have face masks on at all times regardless of covid.. there is a small and fat guy that serves the cold meet and stuff. Never got it on. And walks about the shop hole shop like he owns it. They are breathing happily all over the food.The next time i go in I will be walking out if it is still the same. I say it's a joke but it's far from funny. I could imagine the staff that do ware them are not very happy being put at risk by the management...
Cancelled our home delivery order without telling us. We both have covid and now also have no food. Refused to offer any good will offer and their best suggestion was to order same day grocery delivery for extra charge from Deliveroo or Amazon. Absolutely disgraceful.
Just finished shopping in your Holloway Road Store, yes it's Christmas Eve and yes it's crammed but your COVID restrictions and appalling, your staff are disinterested in anything, staff are coughing and maskless, sorry Morrisons but your products have gone down hill and are way way expensive, what management team you have running this store are a shambles and need to be replaced, hopefully in the new year the new owners will either replace staff or shut the place down and sell it off, not a nice place anymore, waitrose down the road have quality products and funny enough are a tad cheaper than you on some products hmmm 🤔
Always have a xmas dinner at your hunslet cafe the food has always been good, but I went in on 20/12/21 and must say the dinner was awful, I did not eat it, the mash tasted powdery, the roast were not cooked well and hard, the stuffing was undercooked,the sausages were still pink and the sprouts were chewy mush, the only thing I ate were the carrots also the meat was bland and stringy a member of staff went out of their way to bring us some extra gravey, which was good, I usually enjoy the meals I have at your cafe but this was totally unacceptable as I was meeting a friend for our Xmas dinner together, it was totally disappointing, I cannot fault the staff as they were very helpful, but I do not know what ingredients you were using, definitely not up to your usual standards. Sarah thompson
I have reported my issue by phone. Never resolved. Just excuses.
Seriously Morrisons your customer service skills and staff have gone down hill, why is your Holloway Road Store in Hertslet Road, why are your counters and checkout staff absolutely rude, what is the point in having them, if they don't want to serve people get rid of them and just have self help checkout, because by the looks of their miserable faces they don't want to serve the customers. The new owners need to sort out this company and get rid of that stupid coffee bar you have built, what a waste of money, Lidl is across the way so off I pop, adiós Morrisons.
Truly just a level of absolute garbage when it comes to customer service. You even wonder if these people have support workers or carers because it’s hard to fathom that being this stupid they are allowed to be unsupervised for any length of time. Ultimately what you do have to accept is they don’t care, And of course they take no responsibility whatsoever when it comes to addressing the actual issues you raise. You can only mention that there is the potential that they are there on the special bus licking the window oblivious to their own stupidity.
My elderly parents received a home delivery today. Items missing (every time and never substituted) and even worse items were missing that we were charged for. Plus items that I very clearly ordered did not even show up on the order as items that were unavailable in store. Overall not great and it concerns me as to how many items have been missing in the past!! I find the local store dreary with invariably appalling selections of fruit and vegetables. We are moving to Sainsburys.
Went in your Mansfield wood house store today . Most of fruit and veg empty and what was on sale a lot of it didn’t look very fresh . Meat on sale not as nice as it used to be. Standards are way lower than they used to be . I know coffee is going up but I consider a price hike of two pounds for kenko coffee in a week a rip off . Two pound cheaper everywhere else.
Surely all your staff are not medically excempt from wearing face masks! Come on Morrisons pull the other one, if customers are abiding by the rules then so should your staff ( those who are not medically excempt at least) your stores are death traps with staff coughing into their hands and wiping it on their clothes. You have lost my custom, I hope these new owners when they take over see sense and do something about your stores and staff ASAP!
Don't think this company will be around much longer when this take over happens. Morrisons have lost its way big time and gone down big time and staff are very glum looking and very abusive to customers, it must be the knowing that they won't be around much longer.
Keighley morrisons - Sat 4 pm, many people not wearing masks, including staff, despite store being quite busy. Will not use this store again. Customer services were not interested in my concerns.
Just had the worst breakfast. Used to be nice. Quite cold, one butter for 4slices of toast and no marmalade which had been paid for. No cups for the hot drinks. After asking lad with mask half way down his face, he shrugged his shoulders and went to get some. Came back with one. Said I needed two. If looks could kill lol. Not again
On Thursday 2nd December I went to my local Morrisons at approximately 5pm. I was dismayed by the number of customers (over half, approximately) not wearing masks and moving about freely without being challenged or simply talked too by Security staff despite the change in restrictions and the obligation to wear masks in shops. I asked to see the manager of the supermarket and explained my surprise and feeling of insecurity. The manager responded that the restriction was not law and that therefore it was impossible to enforce. It needed to be voted in Parliament before enforcement was possible. I went back home and checked on the government site. The restriction was legally effective and "people were required by law to wear masks in shop and public transport". I am surprised at such lack of knowledge from a store manager. Can this be dealt with as a matter of urgency. The store is incredibly unsafe at the moment and is a place were contaminations are spreading. Being a very regular customer, I have decided to address the matter internally. Impossible e-mail not working and robot Tel.
Dreadful customer service. Despite staff in store doing all they could to help with a money off voucher and apologising profusely, they advised I contact customer services who would resolve the situation. Purchased goods well within the terms and conditions on voucher. Wouldn’t go through till and was advised ‘this happens a lot’. Initial email email asking for it to be resolved resulted in reply it wasn’t in T&Cs. I then quoted T&Cs and email was then ignored. No way to treat a loyal customer of many years. Very bad reflection on the company as a whole. Staff in store did all they could to help but customer service couldn’t have cared less.
Staff standing about gossiping and talking not interested in customers or their jobs so it seems, stock is dreadful and the store is very old looking and dirty and cramped not spacious at all, hope the new owners close this branch down, avoid at all costs, this is Morrisons Holloway Road Branch, p.s nearly all staff excempt in wearing masks apparently, not safe at all.... AVOID AVOID AVOID
@Morrisons Make Bad Things Happen! Absolutely shambolic company. Their public image is one of being for the community, very ethical and putting their customers first. It's all smoke and mirrors. My family have used @Morrisons for 17 years and my parents did prior to this. On October 1st, we had a home delivery (our last one). A member of the public reported to us that the delivery driver had hit my Wife's car and driven off without stopping. Severe damage was done to the car to render it off road. Despite reporting this by Email to their customer service department with photographic evidence (and the eyewitnesses phone number) nothing was done. A couple of days later, I saw the van in our area, followed it and found damage on the van with my Wife's car paint clearly visible. I followed up my previous email to customer services and still no satisfactory response. Seven weeks passed and nothing from @Morrisons . In the end, we paid out and fixed my Wife's car ourselves. I decided to Email their CEO David Potts and report his staff's dreadful behaviour to him. That was 10 days ago and there has been no response. To date, we have not even had an apology! Perhaps if their driver had have been honest in the first place and admitted to us what he knew he had done, I would have let this go. Now, I am determined to spread the word of how amateur and crooked this company is. I used to feel that they were like a reliable friend, the way they have behaved, leaves me feeling sorely disappointed. I wonder if it is because they have recently been taken over by Americans and lost their good, honest British values? Just remember thus Christmas, if you order a @Morrisons food delivery, they really can 'Make Bad Things Happen' and leave you out of pocket without a care in the world from them. Interestingly, we have used @sainsburys since this incident and found their delivery staff to be more helpful, polite and conscientious as well as finding the use by dates on the delivered food much more reasonable (@Morrisons were known to deliver us 3 x pack of ham for packed lunches that all went out of date one day after delivery). @Morrisons employ people who criminally damage your property, do a runner and the man at the top couldn't care less. Beware!
richmond 12 thick sausages last week £ 2.00 this week£2.95 rip off will not be shopping with you again.
Morrisons is rated 2.28 based on 1,622 reviews