Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
I was apprehensive at ordering door step deliveries, but it was so easy. The girl who took my order explained how the system works. It was good to talk to someone when ordering my groceries; my order was delivered the next day by a very pleasant man. The order arrived packed very neatly in plastic bags, which were then placed in a green tray. Marvellous. Well done Morrisons.
At Morrisons in Saltney this evening 3/11/2920, I attended the petrol station in Saltney in desperate need to get air for my 4 car tyres on my car which had been tampered with. I have never used the air at petrol station in my 50 years. It’s was dark and late and a very kind and most amazing human being called Keith assisted me with my tyres and also showed me how the air system works. Thank you very much for your kindness and care. I shall never forget the kindness you showed me in my time of need. Thank you
Online order delivered today on the Wirral well within the time slot I booked Excellent transaction no problems and a very friendly helpful delivery driver 5*s Morrisons Thank you
I find butchers at Morrisons bramley extremely helpful each time we request a large piece of fillet steak they have always been very obliging and we have had this cut of steak for many years and it's still worth the price paid for.cannot falt the butchers I cannot believe the bad reviews they have had. The butchers do a brilliant job, keep going boys.
I love ordering online groceries with morrisons. Great order website easy to use. Excellent service throughout from order to delivery. I have a fractured spine and morrisons carry my shopping up to my door. I am so grateful. Thankyou to every one at morrisons from Mandy Green.
Perfect shop, perfect contact and perfect delivery with driver carrying bags of shopping up a flight of stairs. After a failed delivery by another supplier (who didn't show-up at the correct address) I am impressed with Morrison getting it just right. Thank you.
Morrisons staff are excellent...helpful in every way... A friend Anne Wood has been receiving her weekly shop and in the main has been dealing with Morrisons Erskine...Elspeth who has been extremely supportive during her recent bad news she received regarding her health. A massive thank you to Elspeth for her unwavering support to Anne.
I would like to commend the ladies on the Barista Bar in the Middlewich(551) Store, a very Special mention particularly to Gill. Always provides an excellent service, friendly and it’s the best cappuccino around. It’s a pleasure to shop in the store too, very helpful and friendly staff.
When i opened the can and my 2 cats must have heard me ,they could not wait and where pushing my hand out the way to get to the food they had just eaten so I knew they were not that hungry but they could not wait to try the food. The gourmet was very succulent to look at at with lots of bits of chicken as the cats were sharing the food did not last long and I wa left with 2 cats wanting more staring at bow lthen me as if to say I want more. I would definately buy this product for my cats.
Kings lynn Morrison’s I wanted some flower buckets and asked at customer services, they didn’t think they had any. Peter who Works in store, but wasn’t in work at the time, was ahead of me in the queue and heard my query. He went off to find some buckets and cane back with some. So helpful and it wasn’t in his work time so gave up his free time to help me. Thank you!
Peter from the kings lynn store went out of his way to help me in store the other day when I was asking for some flower buckets
Visited Kings Lynn store this evening for 5 bags of compost. Very heavy items and my husband is disabled and couldn’t lift them into the trolley. A very very helpful assistant called Peter came to our aid put them into the trolley And wheeled it to the checkout and then to our car and put the bags very neatly into the boot. We were so very grateful to Peter as another assistant had refused to help.
Second time ordering a Morrisons delivery, I have had great experiences both times, will definitely order again! Also, my delivery driver came two hours earlier which was great as it meant I didn't have to wait too long to make dinner. Thank you, Bradley, for your speedy delivery :)
I will never order from Morrisons again! It seems every week i order there are items missing. This week i had 8 items missing which total £15 rang customer service, waited half hour on phone only to be told department i got through to was wrong! waited another half hour and gave up as still no one had answered! extremely bad service and definitely will not use again! Not happy at all! There are plenty of other supermarkets which i am sure provide a better service.
Morrisons have made me extremely unhappy. I was phoned , apologetically, by the driver (27th August) to say that due to technical problems my order would not be delivered. I was advised to phone the Customer Services on the phone number listed at top of the invoice to find out if and when I could receive my order. I have been trying to get through and it is now the 29th...and when I do I am asked for my postcode. I give it (speaking clearly) and the automated voice does not recognise it!!!! Whaaaat?? Then I am told to hold to speak to an advisor but it will mean me holding on for 33 minutes. I have sent them an email to ask if they have refunded my money and have had no reply. We do not do online banking so have to wait for our bank statement to arrive in the post before we can check this. Has anyone else had the same problem? I am minded to call my local newspaper to see what they have to say!! I need a reply to my email...and as it is Bank Holiday I will send another one ready for when the office opens (I suppose) on Monday.
Do almost all my shopping and buy all my fuel from Morrisons garage. Especially enjoy visiting the cafe. All food is freshly prepared, not left under heaters for ages as with other supermarket cafes. The cafe at Sutton in ashfield Morrisons is outstanding. The staff are really helpful. All can't do enough to help and make you feel very very welcome. Especially did we find the manageress who runs a well organised and efficient cafe a very nice and pleasant person. Although we visit the cafe every week and will continue to do so. We have found your generous all week 50 percent off offer most welcome. Thank you well done Morrisons. Keep up the good work.
We went to morrisons cafe in Beverly today and as a treat ordered the afternoon tea for two people .It was served quickly and was very nice .Plenty on it for us ,also a bargain at the 50% discount only costing £5 .The staff very pleasant ,we enjoyed the experience .
I went to Morrsions in Greenock for dinner with my two grandsons around 5.30 this evening. Well done Morrisons for having 50% off all week. The lady who served us was lovely, couldn't do enough and I will be back. I wish all supermarkets were as generous as Morrisons, really was a lovely meal. Thank you Isobel for the fantastic service tonight.
For the last couple of months I have been using Morrison`s own brand gravy mixes, Beef & Onion and now the new Chicken & Sage gravy mixes, and i have to say these are the best tasting gravy mixes I have ever tasted, I would recommend them highly, Give them a try you won`t be disappointed.
My first visit to the pizza counter at Lincoln store was a great success. The service assistant Jess,was more than helpful and friendly. The pizzas went down a treat with my grandchildren,definitely will be back for more!!!
Morrisons is rated 2.32 based on 1,516 reviews