Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Visited Norwich store instead of my more local Morrisons for a change, took my teenage daughters and used the cafe for dinner however the cafe had only one member of staff to serve and cook. She explained there would be a wait of 30mins or so. I never gave the parking time a second thought as I don't usually go over. I spent over £200 that evening to be issued with a parking fine. On appeal I lost, fair enough perhaps but it has left a sour taste as I was not made aware that I could have asked for an extension in store.
I am an NHS worker however I do not work in a role where I have an NHS email address I can no longer qualify for the NHS discount at Morrison’s even though I have an ID card Will go to Lidl from now on
Went to the cafe I stood in line at gallowgate Morrisons when I got served the woman ask what table number I had I said I've not sat down yet as I was with a disabled man she then said how do I know what table to bring your food too I said well do you want me.to sit down then come back up as I have a disabled man with me who has Autism so I would need to sit down and bring him back up as I can't leave him his self so she let me go and sit down I said will you come over and.take my order then we sat down no one came over so I just left disgusting how I was treated with a disabled man with me a little bit if empathy and understanding from this lady maybe Morrison need to make it clear sit down first don't stand and wait to be served first I'm shocked at this woman terrible. 10 10 21 13 15pm
Morrisons delivery is over 4 hours late, only communication is an email saying it will be approx 3 hours late and giving a number to call if I want to cancel. I ring, but the option to cancel is just a recorded message telling you to use the website, but that won't let me cancel! Redial and try option 'where is my delivery' but am on hold for 40 minutes without getting answered. Still no delivery in that time!
Is there anything I want in this supermarket? Whist others seem to have grasped the concept of vegetarianism, and more recently the vegan craze, it seems Morrison’s have had their head in the sand. Trying to find some basic decent non-meat products is challenging to say the least. Racks and racks of sugary, processed junk, half a aisle of vegetables in a shop so huge you need a guide just to locate a bell pepper. Then there’s the meat substitutes! If you can make it all the way to aisle 40 and Wade your way past endless aisles of pre-packaged meat products, there it is! 1 metre of of it. There is virtually nothing in this shop for me, but I did find oat milk! I had some on my shreddies this morning. Yuk! What’s wrong you? Start with reading the labels on the successful products already out there. Oat milk rocks. Instead you add ‘flavourings’. The taste is vile, I can’t drink that. Talk about ruining a good thing. Who on earth shops at this place?
Worst customer service experienced from a large retail company in a long long time! Had lengthy dialogue with a rude customer service operative who had a very argumentative attitude! After receiving an email confirming my refund had been processed, here I am 2 weeks down the line still awaiting it! Shopping elsewhere now!
£2 for 6 strawberries you must be joking...bring back our beloved farm shops. Total rip off.
What has happened to the Holloway Road Branch, prices have gone up on the shelves it says £1.50 but when you get to the tills it scans £3.50 the ticketing and prices are all over the place, shelves are weirdly wrongly stacked, toilet paper next to tins very weird, and bleach next to biscuits, staff are disconcerted, I know you have been taken over but who wants to pay £10 for a small chicken, I think Morrisons are done and dusted and will be no more and I personally think this time next year they will be gone but I think this Holloway Road Branch will be shut down soon to make way for flats or houses to be built, personally I think a big Aldi or Asda would be nice and ideal to take over this store, please avoid Morrisons Holloway Road Branch at your peril, otherwise you will be robbed and out of pocket.
Worst supermarket UK
My elderly mother ordered her shopping and when it was delivered they had put in 12 Litres of milk instead of 2! There were items mum had paid for which were not in the delivery and paid for and not substituted. Also, items she didn't want and had not paid for. They then refused a refund over the phone. My mum is disabled and elderly and this is absolute shambles of a service in fact, unscrupulous.
Disgusting service delivery didn’t turn up . Some found dumped on doorstep of empty house up road . Several calls and emails to customer services not one single response but money taken from account but goods not received. Disgusting I’m fuming I will never use again and avoid
Since changing loyalty card scheme I wont shop at morrisons in future Aldi or lidl from now on
They didn't let me buy nurofen bcz i didn't have my id, even if i had a copy of it, only at Morrisons this can happen , boycott Morrison from now on I bought some flour and the bag was ripped i asked the lady to give me a small bag, she just said i don't have, it was easier for me to return it but i didn't, Morrisons is a big joke, i asked to talk with the manager regarding my pills, but that woman seemed to be on another planet the way she was looking at me BOYCOTT MORRISONS
Morrisons staff at the Killingworth and Byker stores Petrol Stations, are simply the best in delivering good customer services. The problem I have faced for years now is the manner in which MORRISONS HIGHER MANAGEMENT re-order Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG), by an "automated process" I am told, which simply means when the LPG tanks empty completely, Morrisons will order more, which causes a number of days WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO BUY LPG before the next delivery is made. When asked when the next delivery is due - staff cannot tell customers when because they are not told when it will be delivered, which leads to pressure for staff and frustrated motorists. This poor quality stock control is a disgrace and costs Morrisons customers not willing to be used in such a disrespectful manner. Get it put right Morrisons!!! Further - Morrisons web pages display store customer contact telephone numbers that are only there to give the caller a second telephone n umber to contact. When the "second" telephone contact is used, it goes unanswered. When I used the web form to complain it failed to send the form and showed "BAD SYNTEX " as the reason it was not sent. What the devil is "BAD SYNTEX"? MORRISONS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTSYTEMS ARE DEPLOREABLE, DESIGNED TO STOP CUSTOMERS COMPLAINING IS MY BELIEVE>
Very poor service in the Bradford Mayo Ave Branch Cafe As for the Breakfast Offer as you don`t get what is stated as Raw Tomato & no Black pudding on the plate then you look again & no Egg on the plate & no Butter for the Toast when you ask the staff and there reply is we don't have any. Then bring an Egg 10 minutes later Breakfast Cold so i just got up & left to go to a Sandwich Shop for food it`s a joke.
Morrisons let down by poor customer services.
Used to be one if the best stores recently and since their dishonest More Card change, they have lost my loyalty.
Rubbish store, rubbish staff, rubbish stock,( Holloway Road Branch)this company has gone down hill very fast without being taken over, really can't wait for you to close down and be bankrupt.
Morrisons don't care about sick pay or anything, they are being taken over and big bosses get big paycheck. Morrisons you will go bankrupt by Christmas and by Easter 2022 you will have closed down and Morrisons will be no more, all the staff should make a stand and call in sick before the new policy comes into place!
BOYCOTT THESE BASTARDS TREATING THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE CARBAGE, LESS THAN SLAVES AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED. IF YOU WORK THERE, CALL IN SICK, ALL OF YOU UNTILL THEY TREAT YOU LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED.
Morrisons is rated 2.29 based on 1,609 reviews