Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Kate S
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pamela C
Perfect match, long lasting and excellent coverage
Great products....
Received the wrong color, almost impossible to return if ordering from the US. You used to be able to order The One concealer from Neimans or DermStore, but they no longer carry it. Shame because I've been using this concealer since 2012 when I lived in Sydney. The first time I ordered directly from the Napoleon Perdis website the wrong color arrived. The second time something seems different from the original "Orignal Color." Most US retailers offer free returns and make the return process easy, the instructions that were eventually emailed to me appeared to make the entire process of return and "possible" refund a hassle. They really don't make it easy to do so.
Make up feels light yet is long lasting. Great product range and delivery is always quick. Highly recommend.
Love the wander-brow tint, have bought before but will buy from this website in future, so quick to arrive. Very happy.
I excitedly ordered my Napoleon products on 28/12/2021. My order was divided into 2 parcels I've received 2 cosmetic brushes (and they are velvety soft) and I received a shipping notification on 4/1/2022 saying the other 7 items have been sent. The original excitement that I had when placing my order is dwindling with the extended wait time.
It took way to long for items to be posted when I paid express postage
Every product I have tried has exceeded my hopes and expectations. This is my favourite brand. Easy and gentle to use.
I want back the napoleon setting spray with the glow! You guys are out of stock! I’d order bottles by dozen!
Very easy transaction online. Prompt delivery I love this brand’s quality.
Quick delivery always from date of purchase. Always receive free samples with my purchase. Never an issue with products, always high quality.
Personal Trainer Serum and BBB Cream are both excellent lightweight foundations which always elicit compliments on my ageing skin.
I love them. I have used your products before and was very happy with them. Many thanks.
Napoleon products are the best I have ever used. I’m 59 and I still get compliments about my skin and makeup. My husband says I glow ❤️
I love Napoleon's awesome brand and products. The latest order ordered during the holiday period arrived very quickly. Very helpful customer service was received on a previous occasion. Thank you especially Mikayla who went above and beyond. Will definitely shop again and for years to come. Much love x
I love the eye brow wand & have used it for years now. Easy to apply, looks natural & lasts for ages
Great quality and the products perform as advertised.
Love the products I get, especially the tinted moisturiser.
I had been searching for the perfect shade of eyebrow pencil for over a year since I decided to return to grey - and your platinum pencil is perfect in colour and texture. also love the texture of the concealer. arrived quickly too.
I bought the lipstick Mattetastic. The shade “Grace” is beautiful & perfect for everyday wear. It’s nice & creamy & keeps my lip’s moisturised all day.
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.62 based on 1,139 reviews