Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Kate S
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pamela C
Last time I placed an order I had to chase it up as it hadn't arrived and they said it was still sitting in the warehouse. This present order your are enquiring about still has not arrived, one product was refunded, however; i am still awaiting the rest of the order.
Placed an order and over one month later had no sign of it being sent or any communication. When I chased up my order I was told the product was out of stock. Lack of communication is not acceptable. Disappointed especially when I have been purchasing products for over 20 years
Still awaiting products - they haven’t arrived much to my dissatisfaction as they where gifts .
It took over a month for my order to arrive. After enquiring I received an email asking if I wanted to cancel or wait until stock arrived & I asked to cancel and they still sent it out :(
Still received nothing. Waiting
Still waiting for my order to arrive. Very disappointed!!!
I'm still waiting, after 2 months, I have not received anything I paid for. I understand this is overseas and we have a pandemic going on, but this is a bit silly. I purchased my order on Nov 5.
I haven’t received them yet.
Unfortunately I haven't received my products yet.
Hi Napoleon, I purchased my products on the 26th of November and as of the 14th of December I am yet to receive them.
as i'm still waiting for this product to be delivered i can't really rate it maybe you should check that the item has been delivered before getting me to rate it
I still haven’t received it as yet it’s been over 2weeks
Products not received now for over 3 weeks and no response to customer service queries. State shipped over 2 weeks ago with no tracking details.
Been over three weeks and I am yet to receive my order
My items were shipped two weeks ago and they haven’t arrived! I’ve emailed to seek details on the tracking number twice but no one has replied. I’m struggling to find time in working hours to call but will try soon. Responding to this would be helpful.
Worst experience I have had. Ordered online. It's been three weeks since apparently posted. Didn't receive tracking still hasn't arrive. Tried sending several emails and rung the phone number a few times and no answer.
I am a very big fan of Napoleon but I have to be honest, ordering online was the worst experience and it would of been 100 x faster to go to my local Napoleon shop to collect my items. Disappointed as I expect more from this company. Communication poor and I had to send numerous emails to chase my order.
It’s been over three weeks since I ordered my products and they still haven’t arrived.
I ordered foundation stick and just received I ordered look2,but the color is lighter than my previous foundation. It must be mismarked to light for me. I look sick like a ghost..So disappointing! S Cunningham
Disappointed. I bought the Look 3 Mineral Foundation. I’ve been wearing it for over ten years. But this last one I bought turns orange on my skin. What a waste of money. I had a little bit left from by last bottle and put that on. That didn’t turn Orange? What a waste of money!
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.62 based on 1,139 reviews