Napoleon Perdis Reviews

Napoleon Perdis Reviews | 24th June 2020
Napoleon Perdis Reviews | 5th May 2020
Napoleon Perdis Reviews | 29th June 2020
Very prompt service , Thankyou
Love love Napoleon and I am a long time wearer.
Concealer for under my eyes...not happy with it as it is too orange and harsh to under eye skin as it requires pulling on my skin to work it in.

I used to love the under eye concealer you used to sell but I can no longer see it on your website so I tried this one and it doesn't compare.

I have emailed you several months ago, on your website asking if you will be bringing it back but nobody responded.

Unfortunately I won't be buying from your website anymore if I can't get the under eye concealer you used to sell... I will buy matching skin products from wherever I can buy the under eye concealer from.
Kind regards
Julie
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear this has been your experience with Napoleon Perdis. We did have a period where some products were out of stock. Our business came under new ownership approximately a year ago and we have been fortunate to be able to really focus on what is important to our customers since then. We have been working hard to bring back out of stock products - and develop new ones! Our product development team is constantly working on new and improved formulas to ensure overall product performance and depth of range across our makeup and skincare collections. We have shared your feedback about concealer with them. Please do not hesitate to contact us at experience@napoleonperdis.com, over-the-phone on 1300 MAKEUP (1300 625387) or via Live Chat on our website if you would like any further information – our Makeup Experts are also on-hand to offer personalised guidance around our products. Kind regards, NPHQ
Amazing quality, never disappoints!
I love Napoleon products. All the foundations are beautiful but my favourite is the liquid cashmere.
Great work team 👏
Love the products and the speedy delivery
I have been using Napoleon for years, super fast post thank you keep up the amazing work
I love Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics, the quality of the products are of a high standard, but......the packaging eg. cases, that the products are in - eye shadow, blush, powders - always seem to break very easily and I have to use an elastic band to hold the cases together.
Hi Katie, thank you for sharing your feedback - we appreciate your comments. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our product packaging. We invite you to send photos of the affected products to us at experience@napoleonperdis.com and our team will be able to look into this further for you. Best regards, NPHQ.
I have been using NP products fir a very long time. I started when the primer came out.
I am very happy with the results and I always have comments on how good my makeup is. I’m 70 years old and I think along with a few other things my makeup helps to keep me looking younger - even my sons don’t think I look my age!!!
I wouldn’t change.
Love the products but find that you are constantly out of stock..
Hi Nyssa, thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear this has been your experience with Napoleon Perdis. Our business came under new ownership roughly a year ago and we have been fortunate to be able to really focus on what is important to our customers since then. We have been working hard to bring back out of stock products - and develop new ones! Late last year we were able to return three of our core foundations to our range and just last month 25 shades re-joined our eyeshadow collection. We don’t foresee long term out of stocks being an issue in the future and we hope this gives you confidence in being able to access the Napoleon Perdis products you love. Please do not hesitate to contact us at experience@napoleonperdis.com or on 1300 MAKEUP (1300 625387) if you have any further questions or would like any guidance with product selection or makeup application. Best regards, NPHQ
So glad to see Off-duty Tinted Moisturiser back!
It’s a shame the rewards program is no longer functioning
Hi Kerri, thank you kindly for sharing your feedback with us - this is much appreciated. At the start of last year, our business entered voluntary administration, at which point our rewards program had to be turned off. We are now under new ownership and have been operating as normal for the past year. As such, our rewards program was re-activated last year, and customers are able to earn points in-store and online again. Currently points can only be redeemed in-store but we are working on expanding this functionality to our online store. Please do not hesitate to contact us at experience@napoleonperdis.com if you need any further assistance. Best regards, NPHQ
Although the packaging is beautiful I would prefer not to receive it in the extra bag etc.
just thinking of the environment
Cheers
Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We acknowledge that we have a responsibility to continually develop more environmentally sustainable practices within our business. You’ll be pleased to know that over the coming weeks we are replacing our current shipping materials with fully recyclable shipping boxes and packing material. Kind regards, NPHQ.
Love it ! I always make sure my daughter and I have backup makeup in the cupboard...... ( We can’t buy NP in Nelson Bay , so would die if it was out of stock )
The girls were very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for and were great at showing me all my options and had great colour suggestions.
Really happy with my products & Service
Thankyou x
Love my products and always great deals and super fast postage!
great quality and products delivered in a timely manner. Great service from the staff in the stores as well. I am and will continue to be an ongoing customer.
I love your product....however I find your staff your staff disinterested and borderline rude so I try to avoid going in store. Then I attempt to find a product on line and often the colours i need aren’t there. So, I end up at Mecca where the customers service is excellent and their online platform is reliable. Sorry!
Hi Sarah, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are disappointed to hear this has been your experience in our stores. We invite you to email us at experience@napoleonperdis.com with the details of the store you regularly visit and we will pass this on to our store management team to look into. With regards to stock availability, our business came under new ownership roughly a year ago and since then we have been working hard to bring back out-of-stock products - and develop new ones! Late last year we were able to return three of our core foundations to our range and just last month 25 shades re-joined our eyeshadow collection. Along with many returning products, we have some exciting new lines coming this year too. We don’t foresee long term out-of-stocks being an issue in the future and we hope this gives you confidence in being able to access the Napoleon Perdis products you love. Please also do not hesitate to contact us via email, over-the-phone on 1300 MAKEUP (1300 625387) or via Live Chat on our website if you would like personalised guidance with product selection or makeup application. Kind regards, NPHQ.
Love the products but have been disappointed with the offers since being taken out of stores.
Hi Cecilia, thank you for sharing this feedback. We still have 30 stores that are open in Australia and have varying offers available most months, both in stores and online. We invite you to keep an eye out for our emails and to follow us on social media so you can be one of the first to know when a gift or offer becomes available. Best regard, NPHQ
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.37 based on 38 reviews