Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Eliza Nixon
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Allyson
Bit overpriced but very good
Beautiful quantity and fabulous colour range that suit all skin tones.
Primer
Best product ever
Love Napoleon Perdis products
As always Napoleon has the best products on the market luv them
I always receive my purchases within a few days and always quicker than expected, and perfect condition. Excellent service, and a free gift, so worth shopping online. I will continue to be a dedicated Napoleon Perdis customer, again and again. Thank you
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 28th October 2020
I’m very happy with my purchase love all the products that I purchased
quick delivery
Napoleon products have been a part of my life for over 5 years and i just love them. Between all our family members we have most of the products and are all considered fantastic. All products do exactly what they are advertised to do, last a long time so good value for money. When purchasing either in shore or on-line the service has been awesome.
I love all the products I have bought except I am very disappointed that the foundation does not stay on my face for long, if I touch even lightly poof the foundation is gone and it’s very visible where it came off.

I even bought the setting spray 😫
Hi Holly, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your experience with China Doll Foundation. This foundation is great for those after a full coverage with a beautiful cream-to-powder finish. We recommend either Look 2B or Look 3 for those with more redness to ensure that when blended down the neck, the most undetectable finish is achieved.

We also recommend ensuring that a suitable base is applied beneath the makeup, such as our Auto Pilot Calming Primer, because some moisturisers can leave a hydrating residue that does not allow for the maximum foundation coverage to be achieved. This primer in particular has a green shimmer throughout the formula to counteract the appearance of redness.

Apply China Doll Foundation with a dense bristled brush, like our 24R Buffer Brush - anything that is not dense will achieve a lighter, softer coverage. Apply the foundation in sections, rather than all at once and then blending as this can cause the product to slightly dry in areas before you get a chance to blend it out.

Lastly, lock it in place with a pressed foundation powder to combine the full coverage from China Doll Foundation and the coverage from the pressed powder. You might like to try our Camera Finish Powder Foundation in the shade G3 - Fair Lady, which features an olive undertone that will help to minimise the appearance of redness.

For any further assistance, please feel free to email us at experience@napoleonperdis.com or Live Chat with our Makeup Artists via our website.

Best, NPHQ
Napoleon products are excellent quality and service provided was outstanding. Received my order in three days and support staff were very quick to correct my ordering error.
Quick delivery, very happy and would use online again
Delivery and service very quick and communication with staff great.
Gorgeous concealer & fantastic service, thank you for the bonus under eye mask
I use only primer & powder, best make up I’ve ever used to manage my oily skin. I highly recommend Napoleon products. I hope they bring out a vegan range soon!
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
I love Napoleon products. These 2 lipsticks are for Christmas presents and look great.
Delivery was fast. I have to add that I've never met such a rude and impatient delivery woman in all my life. 3 x quick consecutive rings on the door bell followed by hard door knocking with her knuckles. Twice I called out I'm coming. Was she expecting me to be standing at the door to get the parcel? As I am just out of hospital after feet surgery I moved as fast as is possible. I do't know who you use but it might be worth changing.
I love all the Napoleon Persia cosmetics, but my all time favourite is the eye and lip pencils. I have never found pencils that are as easy to apply and a great assortment of colours to choose from. Thankyou
Thank you Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics, your online service could not be faulted. It was easy to order and the products arrived in 2 days.
Will never purchase another thing online ever again
Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear this - as advised by our customer service team via email, as a gesture of goodwill we are sending you the gift-with-purchase in addition to your order. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again at experience@napoleonperdis.com. Best, NPHQ
Packaging sophisticated and poignant. Excellent turn around time. Brilliant online shopping experience.
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.74 based on 336 reviews