Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Sharlene W
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Lily H
I have always used quality products on my skin and encourage my children to do the same. Napoleon Cosmetics outshines every other brand. I absolutely love their products.
Great product
Brought incorrect eye mascara but all other products are great, happy with them.
Their eyeshadows are fantastic,great pigmentation stay on all day.
Hi Dianne,
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding our eyeshadows! We hope you enjoy your order, we can't wait to see you again.
Best, NPHQ
My appointment was at the Parramatta store yesterday the young lady who did my makeup olivia was amazing but the manager lauren walked up and asked my lady to pretty much hurry it up I asked Olivia please dont rush my makeup as im a paying customer. The manager kept her eye on us for the rest of my appointment my lady Olivia looked uncomfortable.
This really took away from my experience I found the manager was out of line I spend so much on your products but will not visit that store again due to manager making me feel uncomfortable
Dear Tania,
Thank you for contacting Napoleon Perdis.
We regret to hear that you have not received the DREAM Napoleon Perdis experience in your recent visit to our Parramatta Concept Store. Customer feedback is extremely important to Napoleon Perdis. We would love to pass your comments to the Retail Education Manager for the territory, can you please send us an email at experience@napoleonperdis.com with your best contact number?
Our Customer Service Team will pass these details onto the Regional Education Manager who will contact you directly to discuss your feedback further.
Look forward to hearing back from you.
NPHQ
Love my autopilot lip service! Best lip gloss I’ve ever had.
I always get great quality products from Nap.
I use:
Tinted Moisturiser Light
Makeup stick B2
Blush stick
Blush Peach Patrol
Eye shadow sticks: Mix Maid and Life's a Peach.
Brushes are soft and never shed
My most favourite is the mascara, Messner Black Waterproof, it makes you look like you have lashes on without them or turn it over and you have a subtle look as one side is for thick other for light lashes.

I would recommend any product from Nap as you always get great quality, fantastic service, speedy delivery and help with matching your skin tone.
Thank you for giving me the confidence to go out knowing my makeup is on point.
Don't ever stop any of your lines as they are perfect.
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Hi Kate,
Thank you for being such a loyal customer and taking the time to provide such lovely feedback! We hope you enjoy your order, we can't wait to see you again.
Best, NPHQ
I have used Auto Pilot Primer ever since I heard the first quote "It's a sin not to prime".
I have tried other brands but I always come back to Napoleon.
Love the auto pilot pre-foundation skim primer, it is so smooth and refreshing. Absolutely worth getting as it makes a big difference before using the Foundation. Love Napolean makeup, best quality and value...
Hi Angie,
Thank you for your lovely feedback about our Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Skin Primer - we love this one too! Enjoy your order and thank you again for your kind words.
NPHQ
Love your products. I found your videos very informative.
Love the BBB cream and matte brown bronzer. Cant go wrong with NP product
I love ordering your makeup because it’s beautiful to wear and comes really promptly when you order online. Thank you.
Love love love Napoleons camera finish foundation. It's so light but covers everything. Lasts all day if I dont touch. Also helps with blemish control as I hardly get pimples now I have changed to this product.
Hi Crystal,
Thank you for your feedback on our Camera Finish Foundation Powder!
We can't wait to see you again soon.
NPHQ
Great service and advice received today at West Lakes store. Hannah explained everything to me and gave me lots of good tips.
Great products won’t buy anything else for my makeup needs!
I'm thrilled that I can use Napoleon Perdis Cosmetrics 💖 I have reactions to some other cosmetrics and am so happy that I can use your products. 👍🦋💐
The mineral advanced make up is perfect for me, I have been using it for over 7 years. It is lightweight, smooth and easy to apply. It is great for daytime wear and you can build it up for night time. Absolutely love it!
Love your products and always quick delivery
Consistently of high quality and online orders are promptly delivered Can't fault you.
Website could be easier to view. For example a ‘view all’ for all cosmetic products or a view all for cheek products.
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.70 based on 684 reviews