Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Kate S
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pamela C
Very fast delivery, happy with product Will buy again
Posted 42 minutes ago
I love this makeup! Best quality and good for your skin, overall. Its worth the money!
I am very happy with my Napoleon Perdis coametics. I have tried for years to find a makeup that suits my skin. I am 86 and I am very happy to buy it online as I don't drive.
I have been using Napoleon Products for such a long time now and I also use other houses, high end, Chanel, Two-Faced, Fendi, MAC, and others but I can honestly say the Napoleon Cashmere Foundation, Chocaholic Eyebrow Pencil and the Eye Brow Wand are the best in their class !! I have tried others and I constantly go back they are amazing,oh AuotPilot Primer and Camera Finish Matte Setting Spray as well haha I forgot they are my staples too !! Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics I LOVE YOU !! Don't ever scare me again and say you are going out of business !! " I will find you " !!! Haha
I am disappointed that I have been asked to provide feedback for an order that was placed on 11 November and still not received on 8 December. My rating is based on this order. I am a long-term user of Napolean Perdis products.
Love the stick foundation, I’ve tried others over the years, I don’t even bother any more because I’ll never get one as good as Napoleon Perdis foundation stick. It goes on beautifully. The coverage is great I just love it!
I absolutely love Blush Patrol. It's my favorite blush. Great lasting coverage, and beautiful color.
Products not received now for over 3 weeks and no response to customer service queries. State shipped over 2 weeks ago with no tracking details.
Been over three weeks and I am yet to receive my order
My items were shipped two weeks ago and they haven’t arrived! I’ve emailed to seek details on the tracking number twice but no one has replied. I’m struggling to find time in working hours to call but will try soon. Responding to this would be helpful.
Love your products
Worst experience I have had. Ordered online. It's been three weeks since apparently posted. Didn't receive tracking still hasn't arrive. Tried sending several emails and rung the phone number a few times and no answer.
Love Napoleon it doesn't leave me skin oily when wearing make-up just love it thank you 😊
I’ve been using them for years I love how easy they are to apply and how great they look and feel
Great products, very fast delivery. Excellent shopping experience!!
Was shocked at first with the amount of makeup that came onto brush ( not a fan ) and then when I applied how yellow it was . But within minutes it was a good match for my skin tone. Really like the texture
I have been using NP for over 16yrs now. It’s quality and well priced skincare and makeup. Love it all ! The online ordering process is amazing and quick and I’ve now got the cutest new beach bag for summer as a gift with purchase! Thanks NP keep up the great work xx
I am a very big fan of Napoleon but I have to be honest, ordering online was the worst experience and it would of been 100 x faster to go to my local Napoleon shop to collect my items. Disappointed as I expect more from this company. Communication poor and I had to send numerous emails to chase my order.
Delivery very quick Sad u can’t get the radiance booster final fix i love it everything else always happy The wax is great
Beautiful products. I have quite red skin. the Foundation is soft and provides great coverage.
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.65 based on 1,075 reviews