Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Kate S
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pamela C
I had my makeup done by Robert on Friday (11/11 @12pm) and he was brilliant- I was very happy with my makeup and received lots of compliments. Robert was great to work with and helped me to achieve the look I was wanting. He was professional, friendly and very talented at doing makeup. He was also great in helping me choose products and was very knowledgeable about these products. Will definitely be booking in again to have my makeup done by Robert.
I absolutely love this brush! It’s the best foundation tool I’ve ever used. Would highly recommend.
Worse customer service I have experienced, ordered and paid for products on July 15th, I have still not received my order, they do not return phone calls, I was informed twice my order was on its way but still yet to receive it! Not sure what else to do ??
The worse customer service ordered a product online, still have not received then I tried to email and they send a automated email back saying they will respond, three emails later still no product or response
I went to the penrith store 4/6- the beautiful woman who served me colour matched and showed me how to use specific products for my skin! Haven't had it done in yrs after a bad experience- thank you so much for your kindness and help! Not only was her makeup flawless and stunning but she showed me exactly how to achieve the same result 100% recommended.
I went to your Penrith Store and the service from Ellen was excellent. Her knowledge and artistic touch to my make up was superb. Thank you Ellen of Penrith
I had my make up done by Jess at Napoleon Booragoon for my sons wedding in April this year. What a wonderful experience. Despite Jess's youngish age (and my mature age) she was delightfully friendly yet very professional, listened to my concerns and requests, and the result was amazing! My makeup was absolutely perfect and the compliments I received throughout the event really made me feel special. Thank you Jess, you are a treasure and I look forward to our next appointment ❤
For lovely Bec. What can we possibly say to do this justice? Myself and my partner booked and met Bec for a basic look. We both knew nothing about makeup at this point and were nervous to go through what was to us, a very foreign experience. We were both so happy to meet Bec, who not only did what any customer really wants (which is to listen to their needs) but she also took the extra time to explain what she was doing and why, thus giving us some pointers in the process. We both absolutely loved the look that we got and could not recommend her more if you’re looking for an artist with a true talent and not just an eye for detail, but someone who makes you comfortable and Listens to you as well, then ask for Bec :)
I ordered the 5 pack of lipstick and while the packaging was great, looked very nice, exclusive, unfortunately the product was poor. I'm a big fan of NP cosmetics, the sister brand and I was hoping that the Napkin Perdis lipstick would be as good as the old one but it wasn't. It was hard to apply and had this smell of old cosmetics. Like when you used to roam through your mom's cosmetics when you were a kid and found all these old lipsticks and eye shadows and solid mascara. The smell alone has put me off from buying this brand again. Yet their cheaper sister brand was the best lipstick that I have ever owned. Too bad it's discontinued.
Love absolutely everything I purchase from NP!
Perfect match, long lasting and excellent coverage
Great products....
Received the wrong color, almost impossible to return if ordering from the US. You used to be able to order The One concealer from Neimans or DermStore, but they no longer carry it. Shame because I've been using this concealer since 2012 when I lived in Sydney. The first time I ordered directly from the Napoleon Perdis website the wrong color arrived. The second time something seems different from the original "Orignal Color." Most US retailers offer free returns and make the return process easy, the instructions that were eventually emailed to me appeared to make the entire process of return and "possible" refund a hassle. They really don't make it easy to do so.
Make up feels light yet is long lasting. Great product range and delivery is always quick. Highly recommend.
Love the wander-brow tint, have bought before but will buy from this website in future, so quick to arrive. Very happy.
I excitedly ordered my Napoleon products on 28/12/2021. My order was divided into 2 parcels I've received 2 cosmetic brushes (and they are velvety soft) and I received a shipping notification on 4/1/2022 saying the other 7 items have been sent. The original excitement that I had when placing my order is dwindling with the extended wait time.
It took way to long for items to be posted when I paid express postage
Every product I have tried has exceeded my hopes and expectations. This is my favourite brand. Easy and gentle to use.
I want back the napoleon setting spray with the glow! You guys are out of stock! I’d order bottles by dozen!
Very easy transaction online. Prompt delivery I love this brand’s quality.
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.6 based on 1,149 reviews