National Mattress Reviews

1-800-631-4883

info@nationalmattress.ca

3-1550 Meyerside Drive

Tell us how National Mattress made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Lindon was very professional and helpful. He listened to what our needs were and he directed us to some great options. We went to big name mattress stores and none of them compared to National Mattress in terms of price and customer service. We are currently enjoying our new mattress and would recommend this store without hesitation. Thank you!
Sales rep was clear l about the product and delivery went smoothly
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT. GOT MATTRESS DELIVERED VERY NEXT DAY
National Mattress is a great place to buy! Mant different types, helpful staff and best of... AMAZING prices. I will definitely be going to National Mattress for my future purchases. Thanks guys! :)
We were very satisfied with our mattress we purchased couple of years ago so we we did not hesitate to come back to buy another mattress at National Mattress Markham. We didn’t even bother to shop around as I know that the price is right at National Mattress. Sales personnel is always pleasant and knowledgeable. Will recommend to friends and family. Thank you, Tess Very satisfied customer
Great help today. No pressure from the sales person
Renee was very helpful in fixing a miss understanding
Best service in missisauga... they have the best quality mattress at very low prices.
I went to national mattress and met Linden, he was a very helpful, honest and friendly guy. He provided me with a helpful advice that leads me to buy Springwall mattress. I will go again in the future because they have a good Variety of brand with reasonable prices for pillows.
National Matress have a wide variety of mattress, with best price and quality.
I received exceptional service by a very knowledgeable staff member. I don't just buy on a whim I went to 3 major stores and looked at their products. I purchased 2 mattress on the spot when I went to National Mattress and saved almost a thousand dollars
Very nice staff. He helped to pick a mattress since it was my first time.
Great quick service. Even carried it out to my truck!!
The guy helping us out was an absolute delight ❤️❤️❤️. From the beginning, he showed us 3 different mattresses that would be best suited for our needs and we picked it. It was quick, painfree, can't wait for it to be delivered. Looking forward to many many years of great sleep! Thank you, Would definitely recommend! M -
Very easy and quick purchase. No pressure to buy.
Mississauga staff were helpful and knowledgeable. There was no pressure to buy. I was satisfied with my purchase.
Great selection and very good prices!
National Mattress is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews