National Mattress Reviews

800-631-4883

info@nationalmattress.ca

33 Belvia Road, ,

Tell us how National Mattress made you happy
Found a extra firm mattress I really enjoyed to replace my old mattress of the last 15 years. Prices were much better than sleep country or the brick. Store associate Daryl was very helpful, got it delivered in the same week. Spent less than I thought I would, would shop there again
National Mattress is best for selection and pricing!! Got a box spring for $100 less then original price!! Fast and friendly service which was greatly appreciated!! If your looking for a good night sleep look no further!!
Thanks National Mattress
Ryan M.
We made a 2nd visit before we actually made the purchase. We had a very disappointing experience in another store & when we made inquiries about the mattress, we casually talked about our prior experience. When we visited the 2nd time which was almost 10 days later, store manager Rene remembered us! We were surprised & happy with his attention to every customer.
Incredibly helpful service from start to finish. We had space to shop at a safe distance and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We will certainly be back in the future whenever we need to furnish a bedroom with a quality, affordable mattress!
It's convenient.
I really wanted an upgrade to my IKEA matters and after extensive search on crazy expensive sites I stumbled upon National Mattress and was surprised at how much choice there was and how amazing the prices were.
My friend and I were driving back from Milton and it just so happened that I could try the mattresses in person ... here’s where things got good.
I walk in... it’s quiet and the man at the desk named Linden came up and was very helpful. He explained what mattresses they had, what I should be looking for. He ENCOURAGED me to not look at the brand and that his comfort doesn’t mean my comfort; doesn’t mean the next person’s comfort. He encouraged me to try as many as I can. He encouraged me to take my time and think about my decision and quite frankly ... stressed about my money as I am lately, this felt right.
Linden gave me time and I went to town on the many choices. I do mean MANY!
Finally I settled in an organic latex mattress that was $320 and felt like the most comfortable bed I had ever experienced.
Linden was funny, very careful with details, asked me if I’m sure about my decision and once I was all settled he said that I get a free mattress protector on top of it all! Free delivery! To downtown Toronto and a good mood to match it all. I rarely write reviews and I rarely buy a mattress hah! But this deserved a thumbs up. Linden deserves a thumbs up! The price deserves a thumbs up!
Mississauga store is 10/10
Thanks Linden
And thank you National Mattress!
This 25 year old is going to sleep tight!
Was satisfied with the reps services and most importantly giving me options of what is available when we found out that my order was out of stock at the moment.
Great service from Daryl! And amazing quality for low cost!
National Mattress 5 star review on 15th October 2020
I was not informed that the delivery guys just leave mattresses on the street. I live on a third floor and they refused to carry it up. I was waiting for them all day, I lost a day of work FOR NOTHING!
Hi Luis, we are sorry that you were not informed about our delivery procedures. Due to COVID-19 we are currently only offering contactless delivery to the front door. This policy in in place to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible during these times. We thank you for your understanding.
Sales rep was very knowledgeable and was able to make recommendation based on our needs.
We went to the Markham location today. Was assisted by Rene. He was a great help and educated me very much. We ended up buying the mattress we wanted. Thanks for the great customer service!
I found the type of mattress I have been searching for at National Mattress for a good price...I strongly recommended them for your mattress needs.
Great customer service, and I was in and out of the store (with new mattress, box spring, frame and mattress protector) in less than 20 minutes! So easy and can't wait for my daughter to have her bed delivered.
Customer service at the Toronto location was amazing.
Ordered a Serta Perfect Sleeper pillow top firm queen mattress on Oct 4th, used a $100 coupon,, got the mattress for just over $1000 , and they delivered it one day later. I have no complaints. This is the same mattress used at the Royal Fairmont Hotel, and Hilton Hotel. Very similar to its competitor - Sealy Posturepedic pillow top, yet you pay almost 100% less from National Mattress than if you buy it from the Fairmont online store, and a couple of hundred less than the Brick. Over the years I've slept like a baby on these mattresses and never thought to ask the hotels what they were. I also didn't think they were affordable to obtain.

We previously had an Endy mattress and got rid of it after a year. The foam in an Endy degrades quickly and cannot support your back over time because they have no coil system. The Endy is also uncomfortably hot. Even if you get a topper, and have a closely slatted bed frame to support the mattress, you just can't get a good painless, sweatless rest on the Endy mattress after a month or so.

National Matress has a great selection of matresses, and delivers quickly for free. If you like hotel beds and have a favorite, chances are they sell it for the best price. I highly recommend them.
Like the store, it offers the customers many options from different brands, prices are very competitive.
Linden K. & Michael did a great job and assisted us very well in looking for a comfortable & reliable mattress. AWESOME TEAM!!!
Excellent service!
Very happy with my mattress 😊
Excellent service and great prices. Transparent and lots in stock despite Covid related shortages at many retailers. Went to the warehouse and transaction completed in 25 mins with great delivery service in 3 days.
Came in looking for a mattress for my bad back , and David was a big help explaining the different options I had and took the time with me to help pick the right one for me
National Mattress is rated 4.79 based on 215 reviews