National Mattress Reviews

Tell us how National Mattress made you happy
National Mattress 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Shannon MacDonald
More Photos & Videos
I found my perfect mattresses for three bedrooms here! Glad I trusted the previous reviews and came here. They have right price and quality, making my life simple!
I got mattress of my dream for excellent price. Thank you National Mattress!!! Purchase and delivery was super fast and easy. I am 100% satisfied ❤️👍🏻😃
Great customer service. The representative was very knowledgeable & truthful
Great customer service by the individual who helped us in selecting the mattress/box for our daughter. This is our 3rd mattress from National.
Great prices and selection :)
Very helpful! I will be coming here from now on.
So easy to order, and arrange my delivery. Got a call to let me know when the delivery was expected. On the day of the delivery, I got an email to track the delivery. 20 minutes before delivery, got a call that they were on the way--delivered to the door. Cannot recommend enough!
We found the experience at NM really helpful in making our mattress decision. We took a fair bit of time to try out various mattresses before settling down on the one which checked all our boxes. Our sales rep David was really helpful.
This is the place to visit if you’re looking for knowledgeable workers, great prices, and quick delivery.
The person at the store in Mississauga was knowledgeable and pleasant. They have quite a collection and relatively cheaper than other places I visited. I will recommend this place definitely.
Amazing customer service
service was good very professional
Excellent service
Simple and easy!
Buy a mattress is one of those things thAt I absolutely dread - there are so many options and prices... we went in- were greeted nicely and received valuable advice - this was the best mattress buying experience I have ever had! Thanks Rafal
Ordered a mattress from National Mattress online because of the good reviews, best stock and fast shipping as advertised, just to receive a call the next day saying that the matress is not in stock and would take 2-3 weeks for restock.

The website failed to post an -OUT OF STOCK- notice on the item when it was ordered.

So much for "fast".

If you want to wait weeks for a new matress, order from this place.

Or go check out one of their competitors.....
they gave some useful suggestion
Please I want to see my bill
Great customer service, especially from Rene and David. The coupons online were also a big help. I’m looking forward to sleeping on my extra-firm mattress!
First time at their Mississauga store. David was running the whole store and also provided good customer service. He answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Can’t wait to get my mattress on delivery now. It’s much better to go to the store rather than to call.
Hi

I was extremely pleased with the service I received June 28th. The showroom and back room displays were great and my daughter and I felt very comfortable trying the different options. The different price points were great and reasonable. I also appreciated that the prices were on display.

I purchased a mattress & box spring for my daughter. She LOVES it!

Delivery was excellent and I appreciated the live updates of delivery times.

I'm sure I will need a new mattress soon for myself as well as for my son. We will definitely be purchasing from National Mattress.

Thanks again!