National Mattress Reviews

800-631-4883

info@nationalmattress.ca

33 Belvia Road, ,

Tell us how National Mattress made you happy
Excellent customer service and very affordable in comparison with competitors. Was able to purchase online with minimal effort and the payment packages are commendable
I purchased a GALAXY Rest-O-Pedic Mattress Single/Twin for my daughter who has trouble with migraines & back/neck pain.
She loves her new bed is glad that she is getting a good night's sleep at a very affordable price.
I am extremely impressed with my experience at National Mattress. I was a bit concerned about purchasing a mattress online without testing it in store, but for the sake of staying home and staying safe I took the leap of faith. I am glad I did! From the telephone guidance I was comfortable in my final decision on which mattress to purchase. The payment process was a bit trickier as I did choose the pay bright option and my initial cart failed, but National Mattress had the payment immediately refunded to my card and I was able to re-purchase with ease.

My mattress is awesome! So comfortable! I am extremely happy and would highly recommend National Mattress for anyone who wants a quality mattress at a discounted rate with impeccable service!
Good quality mattress. Very affordable and comfortable.
The purchase process was easy. The site is easy to use and the how to choose the right mattress was effective. Its only been a week, but the beds are excellent.
The staff was responsive and accommodating for scheduling our delivery. The only issue was that it is not disclosed or explained that the delivery staff will not bring the bed into your home. It is understandable due to the pandemic, but it can be difficult moving a bed and this would be a problem for many people. Most people would not expect that the mattress and box spring would be dropped off outside your house.
Great service, it arrived on time.

it’s a great mattress, high quality.
Thank you! I would definitely recommend National mattress.
Very easy to deal with.
The quality of mattress very bad.
I’m not sure if it’s because I choose a wrong mattress.it was showing 670 coils. But when we slept on it for one night, the mattress already went down that part . Also I bought the mattress after seeing 90 days free trail. But when I called them they told I have to pay 90 dollars for some disposal fee, which I was not aware of.

Delivery and price was good
Recently purchased an extra firm mattress from National Mattress and was not disappointed. Excellent price with excellent customer service. The team contacted me promptly to set up a delivery date, and on that date, the delivery team made quick work of getting the mattress to my home! I did a lot of shopping around and was very happy with choosing National Mattress.
First of all, kudos to customer service. Very respectful and helpful staff. It was really easy to schedule the delivery on the date I needed. Waiting for my mattress to try it!
Long story short, I moved to a new house and the cat felt the sudden need to mark her new territory... all over my mattress. Enter National Mattress for emergency replacement! Even during the lockdown their products are affordable, their service was excellent and the new mattress, complete with a free waterproof mattress cover, were delivered quickly! The mattress is very comfortable, I highly recommend the Galaxy bamboo mattress! The mattress cover has already proved its worth several times over! And the cat is finally starting to settle into her new home, haha!
Good price and great product. The delivery was smooth, even during the pandemic - the mattress was brought to our suite door.
Very goos customer service, helpful over the phone and very efficient in person. Good price and quality. Will be shopping there again for sure.
The mattress i bought is so comfortable to me and it is cheap. I will refer this to my friends. They deliver this for free. I loved this mattress.
Great prices, easy to order online, easy pickup. quick customer service. Will be using you again soon.
There was a hiccup with our shipment but customer service handled it well. No complaints.
Your service was great. Unfortunately the mattress is too firm for me. I thought it was less firm, but other than that your company did a g-r-e-a-t job as Tony the tiger would say.
This is my 4th bed from national mattress. They are exactly what we needed in terms of quality and softness.
They deliver it for free which is a big plus
We bought 2 Queen SEALY-NEUVILLE in October 2020. It was very comfortable so we ended up purchase a double for my daughter. We were able to take advantage of the no tax event, however, the warehouse price for the queen sized is still cheaper than the double. I wish they would have honored the warehouse price since we bought 4 mattresses in just a little over 2 months!
Hey Lin, thank you for the kind words! We offer a wholesale price on 3 mattresses or more when purchased together. Our online and warehouse pricing is the same!
Good quality product... and delivery folks were very courteous...
National Mattress is rated 4.77 based on 376 reviews