National Gun Trusts Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Gun Trusts
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 7,500 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Very fast turn around. Great price.
Professional product that provides necessary legal documents to insure my heirs will not have problems with the government.
Very prompt and amazing service! So helpful!
awesome trust, great customer service!
Flawless process for a professionally completed gun trust. The process was extremely fast and the paperwork was in the mail to the ATF in a matter of hours! I would highly recommend anyone in need of a gun trust to contact National Gun Trusts.
Great quick service. Fingerprint cards arrived promptly without issue. Additionally, my questions were answered in a timely and complete fashion. Huge resource for gun owners
Just what i needed
Was recommended by several users on Reddit. I had my trust documents emailed in just a few minutes and I even made a mistake which they were able to correct immediately. Doesn't get much easier than that. My local gun store wants several hundred dollars for the same thing when purchasing NFA items from them.
Ordered fingerprint cards for my Form 1, and the order was fulfilled and delivered extremely fast! That’s not even the best part about National Gun Trusts, though. The best part is the endless information they provide you, as well as the amazing customer service. Not only did I use the information to correctly fill out and submit my Form 1, but I also reached out with a question and was promptly responded to. National Gun Trusts is my go to for any NFA information!
Really solid process. I ordered the physical printout and they reached out to confirm my information to make sure everything was accurate.
Fast easy and affordable
Was a great resource for filing my first form 1. The fingerprint cards came in extremely fast, and now I play the waiting game. Thank you!
2nd trust from here and just as fast as the first
Fast and easy! No regrets. A+
My package from national gun trust came before the estimated delivery date. Really easy to use website. I will definitely shop there again. Also came with a super funny free sticker. Would buy again just for the sticker.
Super easy to find exactly what you need. As soon as I finished checking out on their website I had a personal email sent to me from on of their staff letting me know if I had any questions to email him. I did and literally within 10 minutes they replied back answering my questions. These folks are the real deal. They also are super helpful on several different subreddit and answer questions there. I cannot recommend them any higher. They rock!
They have been very helpful with the process of setting up my family trust.
Very quick shipping, Perfect product!!!
Never received Said it was returned to sender. Never had any problem getting mail
The list of how to fill out forms is a big help.
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.95 based on 1,260 reviews