National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,637 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
NGT is always awesome. Need someone to look at your trust? Done. Laminated copies? Done. Don't know something? Check their FAQs and it's probably there. Need a form? NGT has you covered. I will most likely get a second trust for non-suppressor stuff. I will come right back for them.
Great kit got 2 at a discount well worth it stack of cards incase I mess up and 2 ink pads with sticky backs so they don't move when your inking finger perfect kit for ATF FBI NFA FFL paperwork
Well the process was fairly easy, but there was a glitch that would not let me fill out trust. Sent the snap shot of the error message. Sent them information, and they filled everything out. I must say to read/review everything in the trust carefully as the County was spelled out wrong. This was a quick fix. Also be advised the return email were found in spam folder.
Very easy to use! Done in less than 10 minutes!
Called customer service with questions and they were extremely nice & helpful. My order shipped out the same day and came within about two days. Will definitely use again
Super easy set up. I submitted with my form 1 and approved with no issues.
Very easy to set up and great customer support from this company. They will reply and make changes any time or day. Fantastic resources for ATF use as well.
Had some questions after receiving. Used your email, but received no reply?
In my experience National Gun Trusts is a best of breed service. The professionalism and turnaround time in correspondence is on-point. The representative I worked with exercised a lot of patience for the barrage of questions I needed clarity on. This representative did an amazing job of helping educate me. I would highly recommend this service to anyone shopping around for a company to help set up a new Trust.
They were very helpful and knowledgable. great communication.
I've gotten two sets of the printed tax stamps and the small laminated cards from NGT. Service has been top notch, both my orders shipped the same day I ordered them and arrived a day later. Great quality, and great service!
After my trust was approved by the atf which was written by a different firm the other firm said my son was good to go since he was named successor trustee fortunately I doubted that National gun trust confirmed he could not be in possession of my silencer. They seem to understand the laws and the significance of the required language in the documents. All inclusive firms that say they can take you from start to finish really want to sell silencers
Document appears to be fantastic. Received them virtually immediately. Customer service was great. Not sure what more you could ask for!
Excellent customer service.
Had a great experience creating my NFA Trust. The team was extremely responsive and answered all my questions before and after the purchase. I highly recommend National Gun Trust if you're looking to establish a trust for NFA items. I went with the option to get my trust printed on heavy paper. Probably wasn't necessary, but makes the document a bit more professional. And man is that paper THICK...
Fair price, did what I needed it to do and a live person for questions!
Lightning fast shipping on my physical goods order. Everything looked real nice and packaged well. The digital trust came as it should, quickly, although the attachment file ended up in my spam box, there were other confirmation emails that gave me a clue to look for it. Overall good experience so far, have yet to try their customer service though.
I needed more finger print cards so I could complete the process for my E-forms Form 1 and send my prints to the ATF. I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon and received them in on mail box on Monday ... WOW that was the fastest shipping ever from New Mexico to Michigan. These are the finger print cards you want to order. Don't order from Amazon you will be truly disappointed πŸ˜” ... thanks again National Gun Trusts you guys always get it right πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
This is my first dive into NFA stuff and National Gun Trusts makes it super simple. Great customer service as well. National Gun Trusts is doing good work, shut up and give them your money, and you too can enjoy some NFA goodness with fewer headaches and hangups.
Shipping time on my order was startlingly quick. My order, however, was for cards with NO ORI. The cards I received had NGT's ORI stamped on them. Not a big deal for me...
We apologize for this order issue. We will reship your order for you today. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
National Gun Trusts is rated 5.0 based on 1,637 reviews