Natural Chemist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Chemist
Read Natural Chemist Reviews

About Natural Chemist:

Welcome to a better kind of pharmacy!
Finally a full-service traditional pharmacy integrated with natural and complementary health solutions. Qualified, integrative and caring.

info@naturalchemist.com.au

95 Greenwich Rd, Greenwich, NSW

Tell us how Natural Chemist made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Too early to tell with only receiving them 5 days ago, a small change after 3 days.
Watering was easy, delivery was prompt.
Every time I order it is here within a few days. Very quick and love the product!
Pleasant staff and prompt service
Thank you! Fantastic transaction, I really appreciated your due diligence and loved learning that my transaction helped support your charitable donations. I’ve recommended to everyone!
Could be stronger.
Thank you for your feedback. We take our customers reviews very seriously, and we are constantly working on improving our systems. Could you please tell us more about what could be stronger?
Quick,easy & fast delivery!
Just a helpful hint would be that the system tells you when you need a script for items chosen and paid for prior to paying then a refund wouldn't have to go through.
Hi Cindy,
Thanks very much for your feedback. We are currently working on changes to our system to handle that better. It should be live soon. Thanks again!
Wow omg what great service ordered after lunch on a Thursday had product Friday morning
Very good service, but the rebates should be rewritten. No very clear. Please have a look at it so you may see what i mean. The way it is written it gives one the impression that as soon as the order is processed it will immediately show up in the rebates section. Thanks
Thanks very much. We appreciate your feedback and yes we are working on an improved system for practitioners that fixes that issue and does much more. We will let you know when it is ready to go. Thanks again.
There was a delivery issue on my product apparently due to Covid. So it arrived outside the recommended fridge life and i made contact to explain the situation. I was thankfully given a full refund by Natural Chemist. The staff were great and helpful. I will use them again!!
Excellent product
Absolutely amazing service and care of shipping the product.
Fast, efficient service with an easy to navigate website
I love Natural Chemist. Always very helpful with sourcing prescribed products. Fast shipping and great pricing!!
The speed of delivery was excellent. My real concern is that you call yourself natural chemist, the products are natural and then you use horrible single use plastic to send it in. I think This must be duplicated by every sale. Are you working towards any alternatives?
Hi Fenella,
Thanks very much for your feedback and we share your concern for single use plastics.
We generally only use plastic for packaging that has been already used, ie. we get a lot of plastic in the deliveries from our suppliers and so we figure it's better to re-use it in the products we ship out than to dispose of it straight away.
The exception to this rule for us is when shipping probiotics and other products that need to remain cold. We are open to any suggestions on how to handle these, and also we will be trialling some alternative materials we've found over the next few weeks.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Easy transaction.
Good communication from company regarding availability of product.
Due to substitute, the final price was higher.
Will buy again from Natural chemist.
excellent products delivered accurately but took a star off for the length of time the delivery took
Great service. When I was contacted to advise the product I ordered was out of stock they had already organised an excellent substitute at no extra cost. Impressed!!
Quick delivery of a difficult to obtain product
Natural Chemist is rated 4.77 based on 158 reviews