Natural Chemist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Chemist
Read Natural Chemist Reviews

About Natural Chemist:

Welcome to a better kind of pharmacy!
Finally a full-service traditional pharmacy integrated with natural and complementary health solutions. Qualified, integrative and caring.

info@naturalchemist.com.au

95 Greenwich Rd, Greenwich, NSW

Tell us how Natural Chemist made you happy
Very pleased with service
Express post was next day delivery which was a welcomed surprise given covid times. The only thing that did concern me was that the ingredients aren’t displayed on the bottle, only the order number which for piece of mind that you are ingesting the right herbal mix is not very reassuring.
Very good service and prices
Products are available at discounted prices and shipping was quick too.
I found the site easy to navigate and the follow up communication was excellent.
Product is exactly what I needed.
Thank you.
Excellent fast service with fab price!
Very good, pleasure to deal with, quick service and postage. Great range of prouducts. Would recommend buying from.
So easy to order and I received my goods within a couple of days - very efficient!
Great customer service, fast delivery
It's great to be able to get the blackmores professional minerals, and a range of products that are all helping us help ourselves!
Great customer service & delivery. Fantastic range of products at a competative price.
Great products and a very quick, reliable service.
Product ordered and arrived promptly with express post.
Will happily order online with this online company again.
Would like to look into what they sell as I am new to online ordering but with service like this I will continue with online shopping with Natural Chemist.
Excellent service, fast shipping, great products at very affordable prices. Will definitely be ordering again.
Quick delivery, great range, easy!!
Come on folks. I haven't even received my order yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Mark, Thank you for your response, it is very much appreciated. That request for feedback was designed to ask about your experience with us online and/or on the phone. You are right about the timing though, and we have adjusted our system to improve it. AusPost tracking suggests you will receive your parcel on Monday or Tuesday. Thanks again for your feedback. Roger, GM
Very prompt delivery
Excellent service, very helpful and prompt delivery.
Glad I found them!
The Natural Chemist has always been thorough, prompt and very helpful. We don't go anywhere else. Rita Abbott.
Very easy and quick ordering.
Natural Chemist is rated 4.77 based on 296 reviews