Newcastle Airport Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Easy parking, reasonable rates and just a short walk into the airport and back out in return
(Long Stay) - Posted 1 year ago
Courtesy bus service could be more frequent.
Great service.
Very good service
(Short Stay 1) - Posted 1 year ago
Ive used the parking three times since December, nice and handy for the Airport, fast service on arrival and departure, clear signage from the Airport roundabout.
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 1 year ago
Parking arrangements are always efficient. Toilets ate clean and plentiful for departing travellers, not enough for arrivals in the baggage hall. Security procedures are vigorous but not too time consuming.
(Long Stay) - Posted 1 year ago
Good all round parking and ease of web site bookings
(Short Stay 2) - Posted 1 year ago
Close to terminal, quick free pickup and return. Only criticism is the inside design of the bus which isn't easy to navigate with suitcases especially when partially full with other passengers. Difficult enough for myself and I am fairly able.
(Long Stay) - Posted 1 year ago
Always an excellent service ...
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 1 year ago
Great stuff will definitely be using again
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 1 year ago
Very good in all aspects
(Long Stay) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service from Meet and Greet, ideal location to pick up car after a flight.
(Premium Fast Track) - Posted 1 year ago
Position of Short stay 2 on map is misleading, especially for a woman returning at 7pm at night
Nice and easy👍
(Short Stay 1) - Posted 1 year ago
East aces with no hassle easy booking
(Short Stay 1) - Posted 1 year ago
I can home and had prepaid for my parking on trying to exit the machine would not take my ticket and the intercom was not working, when i went to the control centre which was unmanned for some 5 mins a n older whit haired man cam from the back and just dismissed me when i explained what was happening he made it out to be my fault for not working the machine correctly then started to get irate and shout at me not not great customer service when you need them
(Short Stay 1) - Posted 1 year ago
Efficient online support with the ability to edit changes in times. Good value.
(Short Stay 2) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent response from meet and greet parking service when the car had to be collected before pick up date
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 1 year ago
Frustrating as the registration recognition system is useless. Generally every time I use the short 2 car park my car reg no on the ticket at entry is incorrect and I have to go to the office on my return to have it rectified so I can exit. Pain in the behind!! Other colleagues I know that use this service have the same problem. so not just me.
Everything was perfect