Newcastle Airport Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Newcastle Airport
"I parked my car I went into airport checked in and got on a plane and went on holiday"
"Parking is straight forward. The bus transfer is quick, convenient,a very friendly and helpful service. No hesitation in recommending."
"Got a great deal to upgrade to the short stay and managed to park 30 yds from the terminal. Doesn’t get much better!"
JOHANNESEN
Verified Buyer
"Immediate attention Close and convenient to arrival/departures"
"Best service at the airport. Always greeted with a smile regardless of the time. I always use this service and recommend to anyone I speak to."
"I am happy with the facilities however think the costs can sometimes be excessive for me. I pay £2 per week to get in/out of drop off and then use short stay often. Can there be some kind of loyalty card"
"So easy and convenient. We parked in the Short Stay carpark. Will definitely use it again."
"In out no problem,"
"Once again stress free parking at Newcastle, offered a upgrade to short stay which was great as we had ski equipment"
"The staff were very good my wife and I needed special assistance and the service provided was excellent on departure and arrival. very good value and highly recommended."
"New West Park great know as resurfaced Tarmac Courtesy buses fast and efficient"
"Meet and greet parking is a delight to use.Pleasant staff to meet me, and the car waiting to drive away on my return, and as close to the entrance as it could possibly be."
"Good price for the parking, easy access to terminal. NCL airport is good overall for all services."
"Lovely north eastern friendliness, arriving and leaving."
"Reasonable swift route through, staff quite cheery. Used the Meet and Greet parking, again cheery staff. Only criticism, please smooth out the tarmac path its too bumpy and unstable for trolleys (health and Safety !) All-in-all though, very happy with the whole airport process"
"Easy to get in and out,price just right"
"The parking is sooooo easy with vehicle registration recognition at the entrance/exit and we were upgraded to the car park nearest the airport for FREE. Amazing, thank you. We'll certainly use you again."
"Very simple to book , very convenient for the departure building and also on return at arrivals."
"Nearby parking and hotels. Small airport."
"Short stay carpark close to airport entrance made it simple to walk from car to entrance in 1 minute."
Newcastle Airport is rated 4.52 based on 14,641 reviews