Newcastle Airport Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Parking arranged and done with no fuss
(Long Stay) - Posted 22 hours ago
great service easy drop off and collection
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 4 days ago
Nice and easy to work out which way to go to find a place i think it would be good to have a sticker or ID slip to remember which letter parking when return
(Long Stay) - Posted 4 days ago
Easy to use.
(Short Stay 2) - Posted 5 days ago
Generally we’ve found the airport parking relatively easy in the past, however the price seems to have doubled in the last year, despite using discount codes. There was always a shuttle bus, but the information this time was vague, saying “no need for a bus’, but we did see one after hauling our cases for 10 minutes after parking. On return, there were signs pointing us to where the shuttle bus pick up was, only for us to get there and find signs pointing back the way we had come. No further evidence of a shuttle bus. I wouldn’t want to have to haul all our luggage all that distance (uphill) again, especially in bad weather. My partner has knee problems and asthma but we don’t qualify for disabled parking. We had pre booked and the automated barriers worked as they should, after years of having to go into the office when they wouldn’t.
(Long Stay) - Posted 5 days ago
I’ve always used the meet and greet parking at Newcastle as I’ve always found it to be excellent. It has been upgraded and the service was exceptional.
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 5 days ago
It’s easy , just pull up , leave your car , and through the doors awaiting to go to paradise ! Very easy exercise all the way through
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 5 days ago
It worked a treat and professional
Excellent service at Meet and Greet Offices
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 6 days ago
Easy to locate, secure and short walk to terminal. Ticket barrier system was quick and effective on departure.
(Short Stay 1) - Posted 6 days ago
Had a slight problem getting out as I thought the barrier worked off vehicle recognition but the guy in the office said I should have picked up ticket when I entered. Apart from that it was good experience.
(Short Stay 2) - Posted 6 days ago
Very convenient, just wish we had remembered where we had parked!!
(Long Stay) - Posted 6 days ago
Short stay1 car park could do with some more disabled bays. Really struggled to find a bay let alone a disabled one. Also without fail the ANPR can NEVER recognise my personal registration number and I have to contact an operative which is very embarrassing when there is a queue of cars behind you. This has been happening for years now and really needs sorting out. Otherwise Newcastle airport parking is good.
(Short Stay 1) - Posted 6 days ago
Easy too use
(Short Stay 2) - Posted 6 days ago
Staff are extremely knowledgable and the parking system is so easy to use.
(Long Stay) - Posted 6 days ago
Long queue on arrival and only one member of staff on desk. Return was fine.
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 6 days ago
Parking great . Procedure through airport great . Aspire lounge very poor .
(Short Stay 2) - Posted 6 days ago
5 star .Friendly staff quick and efficient service.
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 6 days ago
We use short stay 2 car park and are very happy with the service just a short walk to terminal
(Short Stay 2) - Posted 1 week ago
Always very efficient. Our flight was cancelled by BA so our pick up time had to be amended but this was done very smoothly
(Premium Meet And Greet) - Posted 1 week ago