NFU Mutual Insurance Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend NFU Mutual Insurance

Tell us how NFU Mutual Insurance made you happy

"After having an accident last year I felt that the company didn’t provide much support for myself. I had to keep chasing up reports (which is still ongoing). The annual premium doubled! I felt like I was being penalised for an accident that was not my fault. Difficult to get hold of local branch due to working full time (they stated they were open on a weekend but never answered the phone) just very unorganised."
Are you NFU Mutual Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"CLAIM WAS PROCESSED WITH DIGNITY AND COMPASSION AS INVOLVED A DECEASED HORSE - STAFF WERE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT AND VERY KIND"
"Excellent cover...if it fits your requirements, and really nice helpful staff in local office. Declined to insure young driver, and was not able to match - or even come close to -competitive renewal quote from another major insurance provider."
"I have used NFU for many years now for my main vehicles insurance. They offer a good service, and it’s nice that they work locally, where you can pop in if you have any issues. You used to get allocated a person to deal with your insurance, which was nice, as you always got to chat to the same person, however now I think it’s a little easier, as you can chat to any staff members, who are all willing to help you,"
"Comprehensive & tailored insurance for a wide range of farm cover with excellent service."
NFU Mutual Insurance is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews