Nzsale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nzsale

Tell us how Nzsale made you happy
NZ where unable to fulfill an order. Apparently they are unable to refund it either. The only available contact is the 'contact page' on their website, and the only answer is 'well follow up'.
I would strongly recommend not purchasing from this company!
NZ SALE NZ I had a problem with scarves that were meant to be cashmere and 2 arrived without any markings but the third came with clearly "made in china polyester". When I complained I had to jump through many hoops and then they did not keep their word and only refunded one scarf. They were expensive too! I only look for quality items and the only advantage is that there is no GST. Rest of the site is left over stuff from Europe. Very poor service. I think the site has been taken over as it is even worse than it was. In the beginning they didn't tell me that they did not give refunds only vouchers. and they ran out. Hello MY MONEY AND THEY KEPT IT.
Products take a while to arrive as expected, but once they do arrive they're great quality and appear to be genuine. Loving my new ironfist shoes and looking forward to my next order arriving.
Nzsale is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews