Ocado Reviews

Over A Week
Read Ocado Reviews

ocado@ocado.com

3 Bishop Square

Tell us how Ocado made you happy
My overall experience was good: my order was dealt with quickly and competently, and the delivery came on the day and time expected. The driver was helpful and friendly. There is however something which was not quite OK and is important: The HANDLING of the products must have been rough or careless, because two items had suffered: the clear plastic box containing some vegetables had lost its lid, and a carton of paté had also lost its lid, and this could raise a concern about hygiene. Yours sincerely, E. Bartlett
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
That's not good Evelyne, we're really sorry to hear that. Having one product damaged is not acceptable so two is really disappointing. If you haven't contacted us already, please email ocado@ocado.com, just pop Reviews.co.uk in the subject and we'll get back to you pronto.
Thanks very much for contacting us directly, we do hope we have now resolved this issue, if there is anything further we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us again.
just like normal shopping,hope you can have more products,such as school uniforms,garden plants
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
Glad to hear it Ling, we'll be sure to get your suggestions passed on :)
First time using Ocado, as I gad a £20 off spending over £80. Products generally seem good although I do have the following issues: Delivery comes from Hatfield area and was delayed by 25 minutes, despite having an hour delivery window. Driver rang to say he would be late due to said lorry fire on A1. Checked traffic hold ups and A1 was blocked south bound, north of Hatfield, but vehicle was coming north so don't know how that works. Also had to report milk was turning off before use by date, but have not had reply back about that yet. Not asked for signature by driver. They also say return bags to driver, but he left in a hurry. No doubt due to the fact he was late delivering.
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
Hi Rob, we're really sorry to hear about the delays. Sadly when there are problems on the A1 this causes a lot of traffic build up in the Hatfield area which causes delays, we're really sorry this affected you by so much. The milk sounds really disappointing. You should receive a response to your email shortly. Thanks for letting us know.
The delivery was good and all of the items I ordered arrived. However, I was surprised by the amount of plastic carrier bags. A single leek was delivered in it's own large Ocado carrier bag! As were several other items...When I asked if Ocado delivered without bags (as many other supermarkets do) I was told they didn't. They would however recycle my unwanted carrier bags. I would prefer for Ocado to not use any bags in the first place. A small point, maybe, but a big point with regards to the environment.
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
We're sorry for the disappointment Charlotte, we operate a closed loop recycling system with our bags, which means that all of our new bags are made from recycled old bags. We'll also take back any plastic bags you have from other companies too. We'll be sure to get your feedback passed on though :)
Good food.service and paper informatio l Recomended to friends
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
The app is really great (I used my ipad to place the order) and it was a very easy experienced. The order was delivered quickly and no substitutions. Unfortunately much of the fresh food had a very short use by date. I had to freeze much of the fruit (raspberries etc) as they did not have much shelf life.
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
We're pleased to hear that you're liking the app Benjamin, but sadden to hear about the short use by dates on most of your products, we'd be more than happy to take a look if could message ocado@ocado.com with www.reviews.co.uk in the subject line.
The service was good and efficient but the quality of the fresh fruit and veg and not good. The avocado were brown, the beans were wet and mouldy and the satsumas went off within a day. very poor.
Oh no we're sorry to hear about the quality of the avocados & beans that you've received, if you could email ocado@ocado.com with www.reviews.co.uk in the subject line. We'd be more than happy to take a look in this for you.
Credit to Ocado for wrap around customer service - text, email & call to ensure I know delivery cancelled. Plus a voucher for the trouble.
Ocado is rated 4.17 based on 2,472 reviews