Ocado Reviews

Over A Week
Read Ocado Reviews

ocado@ocado.com

3 Bishop Square

Tell us how Ocado made you happy
Unfortunately cannot give 0 stars, otherwise I would. My whole family uses the Ocado service as loyal and regular customers. I made an account with them and booked a bunch of slots with the intention of ordering on all of those days and editing what I wanted day by day. Ocado then suspected card fraud due to the multiple orders, which is understandable. They locked my account and cancelled my orders. I got in touch, which takes way more than 24 hours to receive a reply btw, and ended up sending a copy of my drivers licence to them like they asked so that they know the orders are legit. I figured after this confirmation it would all be fine, my account would be unsuspended and I could carry on ordering. But noooo. They didn’t get back to me for a week even after I kept contacting for updates, very poor. I then opted to do a live chat once I realised I could. LIAM R., if that's even his real name, is incompetent and rude. He said they couldn’t do anything about it and that I would have to “shop somewhere else", then proceeded to end the chat on me without properly answering my questions and concerns. Appalling customer service. It should not matter what a customer wants to buy, when, how often or how much. As long as we are buying from you and spending money on your goods and services. At the end of the day, the customers keep you in business, and you should be glad we want to purchase from you. Ridiculous.
Cancelled a delivery during the time of the delivery slot because the driver couldn't find the major hotel in Birmingham City Centre. Driver claimed no access, however Amazon, Yodel and ParcelForce all managed deliveries today. Very little effort made to resolve issue, which left me in great difficulty due to mandatory isolation.
I raised a concern with Ocado customer service regarding a very disturbing experience I had with one of their drivers. They replied initially saying they would have the driver's manager "investigate". I have asked for a follow up and to date have had no response in over a week. As a woman, I need to feel confident that the driver coming to my door is someone who can be trusted. I no longer feel safe shopping with Ocado, as they have failed to address my concerns
An Ocado driver came and dropped all the bags with bread and milk in dirt and mud on the verge of a busy public road leaving me in shock. I was asking him to stop, but he’s just replied that he was instructed to do that by Ocado. I called Ocado customer services, informed them about the driver’s behaviour and refused to accept the order dumped in the mud, but Ocado completely ignored my words and charged me in full for this delivery. I made a video of this delivery and will put it in internet.
First time customer but I was fed up wasting my time trying to get a delivery slot. Went back to my original supermarket
unhelpful customer service cancelled my smart pass membership after year of being a customer, and as a vulnerable client during the pandemic. low availability for delovery slots, missing items. not happy. now moved to sainsburys and they are much better!
Been trying to get an Ocado delivery since we first went into lockdown nearly a year ago. Whenever I log on, it only shows slots for 3 days which are all fully booked. I'd even be happy just to be able to book for one in a month's time, but they are not shown! Constant messages about how they are trying to improve their service, apparently they increased their available by over 30% last year! Whoopee! But you still can't get a slot! All other supermarkets have risen to the Covid challenge spectacularly, but I have to say Ocado is rubbish! I would like to give it zero stars, but that doesnt seem to be possible.
Been waiting with a full trolley for 2 weeks to get a delivery slot. Have managed 2 supermarket deliveries from elsewhere in the meantime. Customer service line non responsive. Good luck if you want to be a customer. Wish you patience.
I'd give one star if I could for their hopelessly inadequate response since the first lockdown. Nearly twelve months on and STILL NO DELIVERY SLOTS. Hopeless.
Have been a customer for many years and have a reserved slot each week. Today I received an email cancelling the slot for tomorrow, no explanation was given. I rang and waited along time for the call to be answered. The advisor said that they were too busy to fulfil the order and there was nothing that he could do. I asked to speak to a manger but was told that the manager would not speak to me because there was nothing that he could do either. No slots for a further 11 days and no guarantee that next week’s slot will be fulfilled. I have COVID symptoms and made it clear to Ocado that I would have to leave the house to buy food. They were clearly not bothered by their lack of customer service. My advice is don’t bother using Ocado as they clearly don’t care about their long term customers. Was offered a £5 voucher - what an insult!
have tried for over 3 months to book a delivery slot have a been a customer with ocado when they were with waitrose, it was a really good delivery service, since joining with M&S it has become dreadful, i have been a regluar customer with M&S for many years and would have thought M&S would have some sort of priorty booking for loyal customers this should be picked up by Sparks Card, and Ocdo for loyal customers.
I have been an Ocado smart pass customer for years, I am fed up with total lack of delivery slots, every time there is a lockdown there are no slots and yet when the lock down gets lifted the slots suddenly appear again (well sort of) here we are in lock down 3 and not a slot in site again, where do they go, to the fair weather new customers I think. As for their customer service more like customer disservice. The only question you want answered is why cant I get a slot and that apears to be the 1 question they refuse to answer. Doesnt stop them taking the smart pass money, I know its not just for delivery slots but if you cant get a slot its pointless. Definitely dumping Ocado and going with a supermarket that delivers. Gave 1 star as cant give no stars
Ocado's strategy for deliveries needs serious reform. M&S ought to terminate their relationship with Ocado! I had a basket full of goods ready for purchase for the last two days, but Ocado only offer three day delivery slots at a time all of which are unavailable! An incredibly poor delivery strategy. Ocado Directors need to be replaced with people who know how to run and grow the logistical delivery side of the business!
Having shopped with Ocado almost problem free for many years I've been very dissatisfied since the Marks and Spencer merger. I have not been able to secure a single suitable booking slot with all shopping basket items available. As I've not even got past the checkout stage I cannot comment on delivery or quality of food. Very frustrating & extremely disappointing so will be shopping elsewhere from now on.
have tried for weeks to get a slot - nothing even shown after January. Impossible and very frustrating and such a waste of time. I feel that M & S must take steps to find another reliable company to deliver their goods. They are missing so much revenue.
A customer since 2011 I’ve stuck with Ocado as their delivery drivers are consistently friendly and punctual. Unfortunately that is all that’s left of what was once a great example of how to treat customers. Now it seems they are only interested in extracting all the good will they’ve built to fill someone’s pockets. Lack of choice, poor customer service and non existent delivery slots (please check back later!!) but I’ll still happily charge you £5.99 for a SmartPass. Good bye Ocado, today I received one poor customer service response too many. There’s so much choice now and customer satisfaction is key.
I foolishly paid for the Smart Pass for a year but cannot get a delivery slot and no one replies to my emails. They wanted to charge me an extra£9.99 for a Christmas delivery, in addition to the £99 per year ! Rubbish customer service The live chat is rubbish too. The robots can only give standard replies and the customer service advisor page doesn’t work. Very poor. I expected better. I’m still waiting for a reply from my email 2 weeks ago
Overly expensive, not a single available slot all year for an existing customer, and always running out of products post Checkout. For a company that made positive revenues for 2020, the minimum they can do is ensure their existing clients are catered for, enhance their service and add more slots!!!!
Long term customer. Unable to get a slot in the Christmas scramble. Ocado recognised this and emailed me, offering to refund one month smart pass. When I tried to claim the refund (explaining it was Ocado offer to refund), customer service cancelled my smart pass! I have a further reply from Customer Service saying they will attempt to restore my smart pass; but an ominous silence since then - it was cancelled very swiftly. Now I cannot see any delivery slots at all. Genuinely get the impression that Ocado do not want me as a customer. This is not going to end well for either of us.
I’ve been a loyal customer for years & did put up with the transition from Waitrose to M&S which was a nightmare as they were running out of everything but the customer service has changed and it’s horrid, the drivers are not very nice either and frankly I’ve had enough!!!
Ocado is rated 4.18 based on 2,463 reviews