Ocado Reviews

Over A Week
Read Ocado Reviews

ocado@ocado.com

3 Bishop Square

Tell us how Ocado made you happy
A mother Saturday and another delivery from Ocado. As ever, lovely driver and prompt. And, as ever, several crushed or rotting items, yet another tedious call to customer services, and more time wasted. A notably worse service now that they are linked to M&S - less choice, rising prices and their ‘out of stock’ items seem to be growing by the week. Time to move on, I think.
Delivering at 11pm on a Sunday night is not acceptable, nor is it quiet!! You have to draw the line somewhere!!!
The ocado contact Centre in Sunderland is a scam I was hired over the Christmas period just to cover the phone I was not trained I was used as a donkey over the Christmas period to cover the phones during the lockdown I got felt so intimidated by floor walkers who screamed at me when asked for help I had one floor Walker tell me she takes drugs and I had a manager shout my medical records across the floor they still have my p45 I have went through investigation to investigation for them to say that I’m was trained on web chat which I have never seen I was teaching fetch, dobbies and zoom calls with no training basically the contact centre in Sunderland ocado is a fraud and I’d be careful with you private details because I had a drug dealer off me drugs but I’m the liar and to be made out these people where my friends I was abused so much the state of my mental health from the phone calls I was forced to take unfortunate I don’t have £250 and hour to pay for court fees right no so I’m going public making as noticeable as I can if I was throwing into the deep end with all of your private details and knowing one takes drugs and another offered me drugs I’m pretty sure there is many more who was hired over the Christmas period was fired or dismissal unfairly and was never trained ! I will make my self noticeably one way or another ocado is disgusting the way they have treat me and to be made out these people where my friends and they trained me on things I never even seen before is laughable change why they have fired me 6 times also give me no warning I was pulled into a room with two guys telling me I no longer work there is disgusting! I will take you to your one way or another ! And this is the copied response I got.... Further to your initial email dated 05 April 2021 and subsequent emails dated 18 April 2021, 30 April 2021 and 02 May 2021. We have been making enquiries into the situation you say you felt you were in, by speaking with the named individuals in confidence and will summarise our response to the comments you have made to date in this letter. We apologise that you believe this has taken so long however, to complete a full investigation this involves a significant amount of time as the number of people you made reference to needed to be spoken with. We hope you will accept this as our attempt to answer your concerns. When you started with Ocado, you were in a two week induction programme whereby you were trained on webchat and email. In your email you refer to the length of service of the trainer; the time in which your colleagues have been employed by Ocado is irrelevant to their ability to train. You mention that you believe that the room you were in did not meet COVID safety standards, as a Company we have a duty of care to all employees as such we worked closely with Public Health England (PHE) who supported us in making sure the necessary measures were in place. These measures were ever changing however, exceeded all recommendations by PHE regarding social distancing at the time of your training. If you felt uncomfortable with this you could have mentioned this to management and we would have explained what we were doing to make the office COVID safe. You refer to an email which you say you sent in confidence to a manager regarding needing additional support. The Team Manager in question made a Quality Coach who you had previously worked alongside aware that you felt you would benefit from some additional support. The Quality Coach sat with you to go through what you felt was a difficult ticket, she explained the required process for dealing with such a situation. Following this intervention and additional support from the coach you appeared. Please share as much as you can until they see this!!!!! But yet I was moved from desk to desk to desk every day I was never on the same desk ! I have witnesses so I’m ready for the battle !!!! I will not let this go my life is way more important and that place has damaged me !
I booked some sandwich platters 4 weeks in advance of needing them for my fathers memorial service.Ocado gave me less than 48 hours notice that would not be delivering them. I received a 10 pound voucher which under the circumstances was of no value or use to me. Ocado told me it was national supply issue and there was nothing they could do. Extremely let down by a company that should have done more to help me, they basically didn't care as I have absolutely no impact on their business and income.
I ordered a whole shopping list of food which was obviously for a party. Put the order in three weeks prior to delivery so plenty of time to get the correct items in stock. The order arrived minus 3 sandwich platters. That was all of the sandwich platters that I had ordered! What’s the point of offering food for entertaining if you send out an order with something as basic as sandwich platters missing. I rang Ocado to complain was told a manager would ring the following day that was followed a couple of hours later up by an email saying that a manager would ring me back within 24 hours. More than 24 hours have passed and I’m still waiting. Terrible customer service.
10+ years I've spent over £200 a week with Ocado & it means nothing to them. They go to ZERO lengths to help their customers. Their customer service, this morning from Irene, was the usual poor, regurgitation of platitudes about how she apparently 'appreciates' how I feel, which just by the intonation of her voice, was super clear, that she did not. Officious, bossy, unhelpful managers just back up their repetitive so called 'customer service' person. What is sooooo clear, is that do they give a damn about loyalty, or the £12.5K, that until today I used to spend every year, by talking down to me like a naughty child. No records taken, no offers of how to make it right, JUST "NO, I APPRECIATE HOW YOU FEEL." Like most customer service in this country, its just an easy job for those who care not one bit & for whom blowing actual paying customers off is a pastime. I'm glad Ocado is doing well enough to throw me away. Since they lost Waitrose, I've needed a reason to abandon ship - thanks useless phone people!
Slowly but surely range on offer getting worse and more expensive
Terrible service. Informed 15 minutes before delivery that the sandwich platter was missing from my order which ruined my plans for the day. Then received an apology by email that was full of spelling mistakes
Been using Ocado for very many years, I loved it, great choice and good customer service. I was happy to pay for the SmartPass which was initially 3.99, went to 5.99 - I sent a cancellation request, they contacted me and they told me they'd put me back on the 3.99 offer. Then it went back to 5.99 again after some time, it was still with Waitrose and the quality/price was amazing so I paid the 5.99 for a while. Then they joined M&S, the food choice is very poor, quality is not that great, a ton of offers disappeared and most of my regulars, no suitable alternatives in the M&S range - I ended up sourcing my regular products elsewhere. The prices on some of my old items (which are still present) have almost doubled, so gradually I've been moving to other services. I still kept the SmartPass 'just in case', until they bumped the price up to 8.99 - I decided to cancel. No follow up call to retain my custom, but that's ok. I tried to place one order and really, even if I try to be flexible about my choices of shopping, I struggle to find everything I need there. Shame, Ocado was awesome, the M&S partnership has killed it.
Unfortunately cannot give 0 stars, otherwise I would. My whole family uses the Ocado service as loyal and regular customers. I made an account with them and booked a bunch of slots with the intention of ordering on all of those days and editing what I wanted day by day. Ocado then suspected card fraud due to the multiple orders, which is understandable. They locked my account and cancelled my orders. I got in touch, which takes way more than 24 hours to receive a reply btw, and ended up sending a copy of my drivers licence to them like they asked so that they know the orders are legit. I figured after this confirmation it would all be fine, my account would be unsuspended and I could carry on ordering. But noooo. They didn’t get back to me for a week even after I kept contacting for updates, very poor. I then opted to do a live chat once I realised I could. LIAM R., if that's even his real name, is incompetent and rude. He said they couldn’t do anything about it and that I would have to “shop somewhere else", then proceeded to end the chat on me without properly answering my questions and concerns. Appalling customer service. It should not matter what a customer wants to buy, when, how often or how much. As long as we are buying from you and spending money on your goods and services. At the end of the day, the customers keep you in business, and you should be glad we want to purchase from you. Ridiculous.
Cancelled a delivery during the time of the delivery slot because the driver couldn't find the major hotel in Birmingham City Centre. Driver claimed no access, however Amazon, Yodel and ParcelForce all managed deliveries today. Very little effort made to resolve issue, which left me in great difficulty due to mandatory isolation.
I raised a concern with Ocado customer service regarding a very disturbing experience I had with one of their drivers. They replied initially saying they would have the driver's manager "investigate". I have asked for a follow up and to date have had no response in over a week. As a woman, I need to feel confident that the driver coming to my door is someone who can be trusted. I no longer feel safe shopping with Ocado, as they have failed to address my concerns
An Ocado driver came and dropped all the bags with bread and milk in dirt and mud on the verge of a busy public road leaving me in shock. I was asking him to stop, but he’s just replied that he was instructed to do that by Ocado. I called Ocado customer services, informed them about the driver’s behaviour and refused to accept the order dumped in the mud, but Ocado completely ignored my words and charged me in full for this delivery. I made a video of this delivery and will put it in internet.
First time customer but I was fed up wasting my time trying to get a delivery slot. Went back to my original supermarket
unhelpful customer service cancelled my smart pass membership after year of being a customer, and as a vulnerable client during the pandemic. low availability for delovery slots, missing items. not happy. now moved to sainsburys and they are much better!
Been trying to get an Ocado delivery since we first went into lockdown nearly a year ago. Whenever I log on, it only shows slots for 3 days which are all fully booked. I'd even be happy just to be able to book for one in a month's time, but they are not shown! Constant messages about how they are trying to improve their service, apparently they increased their available by over 30% last year! Whoopee! But you still can't get a slot! All other supermarkets have risen to the Covid challenge spectacularly, but I have to say Ocado is rubbish! I would like to give it zero stars, but that doesnt seem to be possible.
Been waiting with a full trolley for 2 weeks to get a delivery slot. Have managed 2 supermarket deliveries from elsewhere in the meantime. Customer service line non responsive. Good luck if you want to be a customer. Wish you patience.
I'd give one star if I could for their hopelessly inadequate response since the first lockdown. Nearly twelve months on and STILL NO DELIVERY SLOTS. Hopeless.
Have been a customer for many years and have a reserved slot each week. Today I received an email cancelling the slot for tomorrow, no explanation was given. I rang and waited along time for the call to be answered. The advisor said that they were too busy to fulfil the order and there was nothing that he could do. I asked to speak to a manger but was told that the manager would not speak to me because there was nothing that he could do either. No slots for a further 11 days and no guarantee that next week’s slot will be fulfilled. I have COVID symptoms and made it clear to Ocado that I would have to leave the house to buy food. They were clearly not bothered by their lack of customer service. My advice is don’t bother using Ocado as they clearly don’t care about their long term customers. Was offered a £5 voucher - what an insult!
have tried for over 3 months to book a delivery slot have a been a customer with ocado when they were with waitrose, it was a really good delivery service, since joining with M&S it has become dreadful, i have been a regluar customer with M&S for many years and would have thought M&S would have some sort of priorty booking for loyal customers this should be picked up by Sparks Card, and Ocdo for loyal customers.
Ocado is rated 4.17 based on 2,474 reviews