Oceans Alive Health Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

Tell us how Oceans Alive Health made you happy
Excellent fast service, plus, long best before dates which is essential.
The product is good, but the service needs improvement. They should have a better communication with their customers and offer them an option to choose where the courier should leave their parcels in case they are not in.
Great idea but not practical. They don't hold in your ears and there is no button to adjust volume.
although the products are good the customer service leave something to be desired
Hi Angelica Crompton,

Apologies from the team for any bad service. I can see from history that you enquired about using a discount code when it had previously been used already. Unfortunately, they are one time use only, and send on an automated basis.

Best wishes,
Ian
the order was for ORGANIC Astaxanthin 4mg Dr Mercola that is not what I received in the package. ORDER #OAH38922. in future can you please inform me if you are not able to supply as shown on your website.
Hi Marianne
Dr Mercola only produces organic Astaxanthin - I can assure you your product is genuine and as such organic. I hope that helps to dispel any fears you have, as we are a genuine reseller of Dr Mercola products, and directly from the USA Dr Mercola distribution centre.

Thanks
Ian
Offer discounts which they can't meet - allowance has run out, or words to that effect. I'm sorry to say but I'm not impressed - emails between myself and Ocean Alive refer.
Hi - Sorry to hear you were unable to use a discount code more than once.

Unfortunately, it is stated on our terms that each discount code is one time use only, per customer.

I am pleased to see that you managed to use a different discount code on 3 of your 4 orders so far, and that you keep coming back! We hope you will come back for your 5th order soon. :-)

Best Wishes