Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Adrian Gliga
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 25th September 2020
mary lozner
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 10th July 2020
I have been looking at the tracking of my order by DHL and you said my order would arrive between 23 to 27 November
Its still hasn't arrived therefore your service will not is poor
purtroppo il pacco non è ancora arrivato e quindi non riesco a recensire il prodotto
I paid for next day delivery and it arrived 2 days later - l should be refunded the fee l paid fur quick delivery
I have not received my parcel.
The shipping is taking a very long time and I am disappointed. My dog is going without his supplement and the price for shipping was actually very high compared to the other company I used.
Packing was poor, bootle was open
Hi

Unfortunately goods have not arrived and i have been unable to locate
Hi

They could not access your site - please contact your Ashton Under Lyne Royal Mail delivery office. This way they know where to deliver to.
The tracking number is KT729542214GB

Many thanks
its been at least 3 weeks and I have not recived my order
I still haven't received my parcel. it was due on the 13th may
I am sorry to report that I haven't received my order yet. Delivery note was sent on April 3.
I ordered product over a month ago and was notified it would be taking longer than usual due to the current circumstances. I completely understand. I recieved an email my products were on the way about 2 weeks ago and still have not recieved them.
1st time trying the product. Unfortunately does not taste good. Tasted off tp be honest. Will not be buying again
I can’t really review anything. I placed my first order and I still haven’t received it. I received my tracking number and I’ve tracked it and appears to not be moving, so I can’t review on any customer service as I haven’t received anything yet.
5 working days to arrive
Hi - I am very sorry it took 2 days longer to arrive. We are stating on the top of the website that orders may be delayed by up to 48 hours due to the exceptional demand for our health boosting products in these testing times.

Thanks for your understanding.
Sold out of stock items, poor communicate, ultimately resulting in a very delayed order... Other then that an ok experience.
I cannot comment on the product as I have not used it for long enough yet. As for the company, there was a serious data protection issue. Another lady in my Grove ordered from them at the same time as I did. My product with my invoice was doubled up with hers and delivered to her address. Not acceptable. As it happens she brought my order and invoice to me. When I asked the company about it there was no real explanation, they apologised and added points to my account but I won't use them again.
I haven´t received the package
I appreciate that you had problems with Royal Mail which caused my parcel to take at least 6 days instead of 3 BUT if you had advised me that there was a delay I would not have needed to chase up the delivery. To keep advising me "Its on its way" is not good enough. Especially as I was too ill to take delivery myself and had to have someone here for 3 days to take delivery for me! The Lipisomal Vit C is excellent but only when it arrives!!!
Haven’t received the order yet despite it being over a week now
The product is good, but the service needs improvement. They should have a better communication with their customers and offer them an option to choose where the courier should leave their parcels in case they are not in.
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.82 based on 2,382 reviews