Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
You guys have been great. Very professional. Thank you for all your help. Lucky to have you guys around
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Glad I found it. Super helpful lawyer, great communication and very positive outcome. Highly recommended!!
(Darien, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
Was satisfied with the outcome, another ticket would of increased my insurance. Ticket was dropped down and not on my driving record, the court cost was worth it. Thanks again.
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
I was a bit nervous at first, given the up-front pricing, but they successfully fought my ticket. Very glad to have signed up for Off The Record. The software is also very easy to use, and provides a direct communication link with the lawyer's office without any hassle.
(Marina, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Simple and straight forward process. No hidden fees, local lawyer contacted me very quickly.
(Lee's Summit, MO) - Posted 1 month ago
Got pulled by an unmarked ford truck at 90! Got the ticket wiped straight off my record! Great service!
(Redmond, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
From the time I first contacted your firm through your website, I have been treated professionally, courteously, and most importantly: I was represented attentively.

I really want to express my thanks. My case was handled with total professionalism in every way.
My case was dismissed!!
I have highly recommended them to everyone I know. Excellent work!"
Please receive my sincere congratulations to your firm.

Sincerely, David Lopez
(Moreno Valley, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
I had a great experience with Off The Record. I hadn’t had a speeding ticket in years and panicked when I got one. My dad used Off My Record previously, had success and recommended I use it. The process was simple and pain-free. Myself and my family absolutely recommend Off The Record.
(Bremerton, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
They did what they say they would. Got my $221 speeding ticket from going 81 in a 60 reduced to non moving at the same price. Believe I paid $165 for the legal fees, making it a total of $386. This is much better than paying the ticket because of insurance jumping up at least $600 over three years and an added penalty if I get caught again, so overall very worth. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because the lawyer who I was working with responded very slowly to questions (+1 week response time) and rarely gave updates as to what was going on and what he was planning. It seemed like he didn’t really care to inform me of the process and was just there cause it was his job. I was definitely in the dark for most of the time. However, since he got the job done then I don’t really mind at the end of the day. If he was just a little more responsive, it would’ve been an easy 5 star awesome experience. Still recommend though, it is effective.
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service . Hot my ticket off the record
(Redmond, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing, and got my ticket dropped
(Plattsburgh, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Can’t speak enough positive accolades about OTR! Finding a lawyer to fight my speeding ticket was fast and easy. The process was streamlined, the app was user friendly, and my lawyer communicated with me through every step of the way. Definitely going to recommend this to everyone going forward!
(Hempstead, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Super efficient and overall seem-less process. I would 100% recommend them and they even took the time to help with how weird my case was! I appreciate everyone there and will definitely use them if it is needed!
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
They did a great job. Thankful for their help!
(Ephrata, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
I had a traffic ticket issued in May 2020 which claimed that I was speeding way above the speed limit. The officer cited claimed I was pacing him on the freeway and appeared to take the frustration of his day on me because I was driving a new car. I got issued a ticket and immediately went to Off The Record to seek help after doing a Google search. It was one of the best decisions I made and I am so glad I did because as of today (January, 2021) my court case has been resolved and the ticket is dismissed!

I couldn't be more happier and relieved to have that off my shoulders and would HIGHLY recommend this company if you find yourself in a similar traffic ticket situation. It is well worth the money and much more cheaper than not getting a skilled attorney to assist you. Thanks again!
(Fullerton, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
If you have any type of ticket and you aren't using Off the Record then you're missing out. We are very satisfied with the outcome. As a small business this company is a life saver especially in these tough economic times.
(Vista, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
If your looking to keep your record clean for various reasons and need results like me these guys are the real deal. 32mph over reduced to NMV . They handle everything don’t hesitate
(Colfax, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
I was so pleased with my experience using OTR. They matched me with an attorney just days before my court date, and were able to have my ticket dismissed completely. Overall it probably saved me over $1000 in the long run with not needing to pay a fine or increasing my insurance premium. I would recommend this service to anyone who has gotten a citation that they want dismissed. 10/10.
(Fullerton, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Works every time!
(Bellevue, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Handled my case quickly and efficiently. Will use them again but hoping not to lol.
(Monroe, WA) - Posted 1 month ago