Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
They got my ticked dismissed and saved me a lot of money. Well worth it and will recomend and use them again if i get another traffic ticket ( hopefully i dont though lol ). Thanks Off The Record .
Sean
(South San Francisco, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
THE BEST TEAM TO HELP ANY PERSON OUT THERE IS OFF THE RECORD.. I GIVE THEM 5 STARS WELL DESERVED..
(Woodridge, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great job easy to deal withlLaurence Tell did a great job case totally dismissed him
(Hinesville, GA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
From 6 to 0 points for my speeding ticket
(Pulaski, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I was skeptical at first, but it was all on the up and up. I am from out of town and my ticket was settled out of court. I highly recommend this site.
(Waynesville, MO) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good service. Easy to use
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My attorneyHad the outstanding warrant recalled and bail of $500 waived in lieu of court appearance. Negotiated a no point, no license suspension outcome. I was very pleased with the way he handled the case
(Secaucus, NJ) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Off the Record turned 85 in a 50 into parking too close to a fire hydrant. What else can I say? Worth every penny.
(Brewster, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Off the Record did everything they promised. My ticket was reduced to no points and the lawyer kept me informed about the progress every step of the way. I highly recommend OTR to my friends and family.
(Rochester Hills, MI) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The OTR team is professional and easy to work with. Which makes this process simple and less stressful for the client.
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent communication and very detailed.
(Miami, FL) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Off the record did an outstanding job handling my summons, especially under difficult times in a pandemic.No pints and only the original fine no additional fines were added.Outstanding job!I highly recommend anyone getting a ticket to use Ott The Record!They get results!
(Old Bridge, NJ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
These guys
(Viera, FL) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Easy process with excellent results!
(Mellenville, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
They made it so easy for me. I would definitely use this law firm again.
(Ephrata, WA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I was really impressed with Off the Record. They are clearly a modern company with quick and efficient communication through an easy-to-use app. My attorney got a court date in a timely manner and my ticket was ultimately dismissed since the officer did not show. They are more affordable than other companies I looked into as well. Thank you Off the Record! Will recommend to others.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great customer service and most importantly we achieved a successful outcome with limited involvement on my side. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to fight a citation!
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My speeding ticket was dismissed.
(Lancaster, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I am very pleased to say they had my ticket dismissed without me ever needing appear before a judge. Thank you gentlemen for all you continue to do for us.
(Barstow, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I received a moving violation right before the pandemic. As a result, my court hearing was rescheduled numerous times due to social distancing precautions. My attorney communicated timely/often during this, providing updates and requests for information, when needed, through the site. And, my case was dismissed! Off The Record is affordable and convenient. I will definitely use their service again. I'll be reccomending them to all my friends and family!
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago