OneDayOnly.co.za Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend OneDayOnly.co.za
04AM
4AM

Tell us how OneDayOnly.co.za made you happy

"No delivery"
Are you OneDayOnly.co.za? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Super fast and efficient service. Absolutely love the website."
"my package come sooner than i had expected. :-) also great value for money products"
"bought a cellphone cover and some vodka, prices were cheap - Happy Sad - their delivery turn around time is very long."
Pam
"They have useful products and are very efficient with their delivery."
"GREATEST VALUE AND PRICES"
"they have a wonderful variety of products and at greatly discounted prices for a 24hr period , whole experience is great , the delivery time could be faster and perhaps the free pargo days where they allow free drop offs could be a bit more often"
"Excellent bags"
"It was 2 weeks before fathers day and I was completely stumped as to what to purchase for my husband. They served me with incredible marked down items for the entire month and on one specific day the item most relevant to my spouse was on sale and I immediately got it! The item was handmade and I didnt read the fine print that it takes up to 14 days to make and then the additional 5days shipping applies. I contacted customer service and they put me at ease with where my package was and how much longer it would take. I was going on leave so they managed to get it to me 1day later. Honestly the best ever!"
"Very good daily deals but I believe there is a simple way to may ordering multiple times in a week more attractive. The transport cost is often disproportionate to the cost of what you are purchasing but this can easily be mitigated."
"Prompt Service and delivery"
OneDayOnly.co.za is rated 4.00 based on 12 reviews