Onlinecarparts.co.uk Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Onlinecarparts.co.uk

Tell us how Onlinecarparts.co.uk made you happy

"A very bad company they sent me parts for another car model. Later, at my expense, I had to send them back to Germany,because there is their warehouse. I lost a lot of money and time."
Are you Onlinecarparts.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sent the wrong part and refused to refund. I’m still complaining but getting nowhere. They say I have to make a warranty claim but even then I won’t get a refund. DO NOT USE this company. THE WORST car parts site out there. Onlinecarparts are BAD!!"
"Dear All, Please kindly read my experience with “onlinecarpets.co.uk” I can not believe myself how this happens to me. I have ordered one of the item on 21 of June and they said it will deliver on next working day but some1 called me back and oh sorry and saying that the item was out of stock and you will get deliver on 5 of August, may be. Then I said okay. I can wait till then. Today is 5 of August and I have called customer support and ask them, how about my ordered and will deliver my order today or not? One of the support guy said yes 100% sure, I will get it today. I took off today for work and waited until 5:30pm. Then I called them again about 5:55pm and one of the support lady said, delivery will not happens today because they just got the item which has been out of stock and it delivery will on coming Wednesday. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🧐 I really don’t know what to say and very poor customers care. I have waited whole day and they wasted my one day work. Very Very disappointed 😣😣😣 lets see on coming Wednesday then. 🤫"
"Wrong part sent - company refuse to issue refund. Say its a warranty claim. Avoid at all costs. They are not in the UK. Still waiting for my money back."
"Not in UK, says onlinecarparts uk, not true, takes them a couple of days to process order, then approx 6 days to deliver, maybe longer, waste of time, go to Euro car parts & get it same day. To be fair these people are useless!!!!"
"WARNING!!! Do not deal with the company, the order dodgy parts from China that fail!! I ordered a part for my car in October 2018, 2 weeks after it arrive and was fitted it failed. I then sent the part back to them at my cost (they are in Germany, not in England as advertised and you cannot contact them by phone, it just loops).. It took me a grand total of 7 months to get a refund for the part (not the return cost though), after they advertised 8 weeks maximum to refund. This whole process put a lot of stress on me and personally is the worst experience of customer service I have ever experienced. They keep up email correspondence but it's all polite one line answers and they avoid any responsibility at all. BE WARNED, DON'T GO THROUGH WHAT I DID!!!"
"Avoid using this group of companies… Avoid using this German (not UK as advertised) group of companies trading under 'onlinecarparts' Sent through a so called 'branded' item in a dirty, oily bubble wrap bag with no manufacture markings on it at all, but claimed it was still the 'branded' item.... Even after having paid extra for their 'safe return' option, once items were returned to them, they have only refunded the item value, they have refused to refund the VAT that was paid originally on the goods.... Be very aware of using these fraudsters...."
"The order were sent by two shipments and one went to Germany instead of Cyprus. Thus, it came back to the seller and it took about 4 extra weeks to come. But even the one with "the right address" came after 8 weeks. Worst of all, that packaging is awful, only carton. So one box was damaged by rain (not surprised for 8 weeks trip). As a result brake disks and pads got rusty. It cost 1 hr work and 60eur to clean it and prepare by a dealer. But they still squeaks. The company offered me 3% discount for the future purchases as a compensation."
"I received the wrong part and asked for a refund. Edplained the whole situation 3 times and provided all possible pictures to 3 different people. The case is going on from 19.11 and still no refund. Worst customer service ever. This is a joke of a company. Don't waste your time."
"Great prices and lots of parts I couldn't source from other companies. Only downside is that they are shipped from Germany so delivery takes a while."
"Great customer service, best reasonable products online, fast shipping, very smooth transaction. Recommended to all!"
Onlinecarparts.co.uk is rated 1.64 based on 11 reviews