Onlinecarparts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Onlinecarparts.co.uk

Tell us how Onlinecarparts.co.uk made you happy
Yes I have wait for just over week, parts are correct and great value, I am not sure why this company has so many bad reviews, I would use again.
Okay, Initially, like many others, I thought I was purchasing from a UK company. I was in urgent need of a tail-lamp assembly for my car and required a fast delivery. One can imagine the anguish when I discovered that the company was based in Germany. This information is only presented to you after you have placed the order, although there is a process for cancelling (I considered this option, but opted for letting the purchase run its course).

I was able to track the package, and the part arrived, perfect condition, very well packaged. From order placement to accepting it was 1 week to the hour.

While I can not fault the product, I agree with a lot of the reviewers' comments regarding delays in communication and the disingenuous way in which the transaction occurs using a German based supplier. I can only surmise that this is a marketing technique to gain extra cross-border business - a little under-handed!

In summary, I the part I ordered arrived, it was exactly what I ordered and it took 7 days. The only improvement would be communication, but maybe this is how transactions are conducted in Germany.
I have sent 3 email without 1 answer I did not know parts were coming from Germany they don't mention that when your buying and the tracking dose not up date
Avoid this company.
They are not a UK company.
Supplied incorrect part despite being given vehicle registration number.
They charge extra to return incorrectly supplied parts, and then refuse to bear costs of return, in contravention of EU law.
Unhelpful customer service,
avoid, buy elsewhere,
It is unlikely you will get your money back.
None of the telephone numbers for this company are in use.
I purchased a wing mirror from this company, and the part did not match my other mirror. So emailed them as, they wanted the vin number of my car. I couldn’t understand why. When I received the part it was the wrong shape. I contacted them again told them I was returning the part and they still wanted the chassis number to send another part. Despite having waiting I didn’t realise it was coming from Germany. As soon as it arrived I knew it wasn’t the right mirror, so emailed them again, they were still asking for for chassis number and then asked if I have tried fitting it. I replayed no point as it’s the wrong connection. So sent it back. Then got an email saying it will take two weeks the process the returns. Why two weeks is beyond me... then I got another email two weeks later saying they have put the refund in a despot account so I can use later to purchase new parts. Not what I wanted I was fuming. I paid by credit card, so I should have a refund back to my credit card. The a month later I got another refund saying misunderstanding I will received the refund on my card. I checked my bank account the other day and still no refund and to make matters worse, there not responding to my email. I have lost a total of nearly £60 pounds in a part which they sent was no good the cost of delivery and £14to send it back. This company is not Uk based there in Germany so beware before you place an order. Now I’m having to contact my bank. To get the money refunded that way.
Avoid like the plague, This company are an absolute joke.

The part I bought from them failed, and it is impossible to get a refund. They are based in Germany so not possible to pursue through UK small claims court.
I agree with all of the other negative reviews, part ordered assuming it was a UK based company. Part required urgently, and no sign of it anywhere, can't track and no response to the several emails I have sent to the company. I wish we had looked at the reviews before ordering. Avoid at all costs.
Like many I thought I was buying from a UK business, then I looked at the reviews and thought, what have I done. Worry worry worry, however one week after ordering the correct part, well packaged, arrived today. Checking back I had ordered a part for my classic car early last year and had no problems. So it seems I worried needlessly. Very happy with the service I received, only minor gripe is try to follow the delivery trail, written in German. I had to translate on my phone, got it wrong a couple of times and did adverts! Will use again if required.
I wish there was an option for no stars!!

I ordered a part on the 17/06/2020, today is the 23/06/2020 and it is still sitting in the parcel centre! German parcel centre!!!!

I ordered from a co.uk company thinking the part will be in the UK and be delivered within a couple of days.

I know find out from all the other comments that the company is based in Germany! If I had known I would never have ordered! Urgent part I desperately need.

How can you use a name like onlinparts.co.uk and not even be in the country!? They should be telling customers this before they order!

I will never use them again and I will make sure anyone I know doesn’t go through this Bulls&@t!!
These guys should be investigated by the UK authorities. They are based in Germany and even though I have cancelled my order within 6 hours they refuse to co-operate. I am going to be writing to the German trade officials who should be overseeing such operations and make sure that they abide by the law. There is absolutely no communication and I suspect that have no stock but buy it in hence the incredibly slow delivery that is talked about on this site and many others. I have given up trying to ask them for my money back even though I have received nothing - I'll spend most of my time now investigating them with the help of the German financial authorities. They wont be in business for very long. Stay well away!
paid via paypal 6 days ago and no received information when they even try send my order. its german a warehouse and company.
They accepted my order, sent very strange emails. Sent the part but it was returned to them. More strange emails about giving me a credit without an explanation about returned item. Starting asking for my vin. Finally two months later and I have a refund of $80 less than I paid them.
I ordered a large number of parts and paid plus shipping .
Didn't receive it because of some problem they said.
They resent same order but again it was returned to them .
Absolutely hopeless .
They dont seem to have a clue
I ordered a couple of very symple sensors, and a week later, they say that my name is not the same as shown on the transfer. They keep asking about my bank details. That sounds like a scamm to me. If I do not get a proper answer today, I will put the Police anti fraud department on them !!! They use names taken from somewhere to sound english people, but you can tell they are not. VERY DANGEROUS
Its a shame that they have to be given at least 1 star!! I ordered parts and was promised delivery in 4 days which i was more than happy with. They then sent me a flurry of emails cancelling and reordering the parts i was confused but after a few emails i managed to get to the issue being (stupidity and ineptitude).
On day 12 I decided to cancel the order and order from a UK company (did you know that they're German) and received an email saying that there could be no refund as the parts had been shipped, the tracking website shows the delivery status as 'registered for shipping but no picked up' so not actually shipped.
Please, please avoid at all costs.
Parts ordered an payed via paypal .Fitted parts but poor quality and failed within 5 miles of road test .Emailed stating failure and filled in requested warranty claim form .Was told that it would take between 3-4 weeks to decide and also requested mechanical compitence qualifications as fitted by myself ! Reported to paypal and suprise suprise was given decision within 12 hours !! .but only refund as credit ..Asked to cancel paypal dispute before i could be given credit .Did not trust so informed paypal who on my behalf secured a partial refund ..This company are very poor to respond if you have a issue with supplied goods and only acted at speed when paypal intervined..
A part failed on my vehicle and I found a very well priced replacement from onlinecarparts.co.uk. I ordered the replacement and only then found this review site which made me slightly worried regarding the delivery, but the part arrived to me from Germany, well packaged and brand new. Fitted the part at the weekend with no problems, very happy with the pricing and the company.
Ordered a part that their website says is compatible with the engine in my car. When it arrived I connected it and it did not work. They say I ordered the wrong part, I say I ordered the correct part 100% following their 3 stage search criteria. Anyway they refuse to take it back and fix/replace/exchange. Oh well .. never going to use them again.
DANGER!!!!!! AVOID!!!!! Absolute DISGRACE!!!! This company are in complete breach of the consumer rights act. £25 part ordered 6 weeks ago. Was charged £8 for delivery. It was lost by their courier. They allegedly delivered to somebody I've never heard of. Certainly not one of my neighbours. Now 6 weeks later I'm still fighting them for a refund or a replacement. Each time you contact them you get a different staff member and the process starts from scratch. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE THEM!!!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID
A very bad company they sent me parts for another car model.
Later, at my expense, I had to send them back to Germany,because there is their warehouse.
I lost a lot of money and time.
Onlinecarparts.co.uk is rated 1.70 based on 30 reviews