Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Open Studio 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Costa
Open Studio 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Michael
loved the course and would like to continue but at $40 a month I just cannot afford it --pity!!!
Very great tool for learning
I am currently doing a busy job and planning to take an exam, so I do not have enough time to watch the video, but that is my priority on the To-Do list of my life: "Play jazz piano like Fred or my style." The course premium includes watch and listen to his performance at the Europe concert, so I purchased it by June 13th. I understood how seriously he is teaching. I am looking forward to watching the course soon.
Amazing contents and platforms. Well worth the money. Love every instructor. They are real pros.
I loved the Fred Hersch lessons
I
Would love to see a course on piano improvisation which is *not* in the tradition of American Jazz.
It’s very good
Great content!
So many amazing courses that will cater for all levels of jazz piano. This review is specifically for Peter Martin’s “Jazz Piano Method.” Intermediate/ Advanced level. Peter is a world class performer, and breaks down a jazz standard each week, in detail. He offers fantastic advice and suggestions re voicings, soloing, ways to approach the melody, and recordings to check out. Each ore recorded video is used with Sound Slice, a great tool that allows you to slow down, loop any part of the video. Notation of Peter’s playing is on the screen, which you can also loop via sound slice. Camera angle showing his hands from above, is great. If you’re wanting to take your solo jazz piano playing in a new direction, I would highly recommend “The Jazz Piano Method.”
Open Studio 5 star review on 6th June 2021
It is just amazing how organized they are, and how well done is everything on the webpage. They really want you to learn, and that’s truly remarkable. Thanks you so very much!!!
Freakin awesome. Learned so much in such little time!
I am starting with the jump start jazz piano class and then will move up to the jazz piano for beginners. I had already started playing piano, started learning some jazz standards, but I felt I wanted my foundations to be more solid. This is the reason I started as a novice on open studio, to make sure I properly understand my intervals and make sure I can HEAR them. I feel following the open studio path is helping me build more confidence. It also forces me to practice every single day, which is something I had trouble with before. Knowing that you have Adam or Peter to practice with every day, in a structured way (very important point!) makes you feel more confident about practicing.
Best jazz site ever, given with passion!
Awesome, keep it going!
I'm very pleased with the clarity of the information. I recommend your website and courses to all levels of 🎹 piano players and other instruments. 👍👍👍
I found myself stucked after years of self-teaching from books, online courses or even live lessons. OS is giving me a new sparkle and... the swing is back!
Very inspiring 🎶
I enjoy your courses ,good teachers ! I can hear what i have to learn . Thé explanation how to work are so good! But for me thé price is expénsive. 77 usd for enclosures . I you gg ivre thé chance to but others courses for 30 usd I will be thé best pupil of your school !
Great teaching !!!that has opened up my head regarding voicing, and creating space. Thanks Adam!!!
Open Studio is rated 4.75 based on 1,139 reviews