Opendoor Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Opendoor

About Opendoor: In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

Click Here

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy

Under an hour
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Gold Canyon
Your Name: Steve
"I was skeptical entering the process but was very happy with the outcome. They gave a fair offer and made it pretty easy to finish the deal. I will definitely use/recommend them again."
(Phoenix) - Posted 1 month ago
Steve, Happy to hear that and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Raleigh NC
Your Name: Brent Thomas
"Everyone was very professional and everything went very smoothly. Would definitely recommend them to everyone"
(Raleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
Brent, Happy to hear about your experience with us! Thanks for sharing!
How did you work with Opendoor? I sold my home to Opendoor
"Very smooth process and saves time"
(Raleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us, Rajendra. We appreciate your feedback!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Houston
"Best experience ever! Everyone was so nice and helpful! The best part was all the stress that comes with selling your home never came into play. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a hassle free experience on your own timeline!"
(Houston) - Posted 1 month ago
Michelle, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
"Me and my girl friend just recently purchased a open door home in the DFW area. We went through a realtor and our experience in dealing with them has been a pleasant one from the beginning. They was open to negotiate a fair price with us to go under contract. They always granted us access to the home and when the contract was placed on the home they came out and put a lock box on the home which granted us easy access. We had to amend the contract a few times and open door was always willing to accept the terms. Thank you open door for making our home buying experience a enjoyable one."
Great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
How did you work with Opendoor? I sold my home to Opendoor AND bought a new one with Opendoor
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Maricopa
Your Name: Aundre Bell
"Our experience with Opendoor was Awesome! Knowledge staff helps throuought the process. From tours, to selling, to buying opendoor helped every step of the way. When we sold, our funding was issued in 24 hours. They help orchestrate simultaneous closing on both transactions."
(Phoenix) - Posted 2 months ago
So glad to hear this Aundre. Thanks for letting us know! We're so happy you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
"Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney"
Thank you for your feedback, Edward. This made our day!
"With all the other services/companies offering to buy your house, I found Opendoor was the best fit for me. They were easy to work with, answered all my questions in a timely matter, and made me a great offer."
That’s fantastic to hear, thanks for sharing your experience with us.
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? TAMPA
Your Name: Peter
"The communication was on point from the first inquiry until the final closing. They were professional, polite, and even more important...they were always on time. If you had an appointment they were arriving on the dot, which in the real estate world is something hard to say. I did not have to show my home to buyers at all and I didn't have to worry about appraisals with a cash offer. Picking our closing date to align with buying our new place was smoothe as can be and provided a peace of mind for us. Very good experience."
(Tampa) - Posted 2 months ago
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Peter!
"The Open door team was great! We got the price we wanted for our house and they made the sale so easy!! We didn't have to do much, they took care of it! It was all done in our time. They were so helpful and nice!! I would definitely recommend selling your house to them!! Great to work with!!"
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor Monica. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor! :)
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Tampa
Your Name: Kelly
"Open Door exceeded my expectations. Delivered on every promise and made the process easy and stress-free."
(Tampa) - Posted 2 months ago
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Kelly.
"Easy and stress free"
(Raleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
Dianna, We appreciate your kind feedback!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Phoenix
Your Name: Bob
"Very professional and seamless process from start to finish. I received acfair offer for my home and was closed within 2 weeks. The Opendoor staff, Mallory and Dan were pros and I felt they had my best interests at heart. Very positive experience"
(Phoenix) - Posted 2 months ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Robert! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Charlotte
"Excellent service and people to deal with. very easy way to sell your house. If you want to make it less stressful to sell a house this is the way to go"
(Charlotte) - Posted 2 months ago
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor Joseph. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor! :)
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Murrieta, CA
Your Name: M. Green
"I wasn’t sure how smooth the process would go with Opendoor at first, but from the beginning to the end the experience was great! Everyone we spoke with or interacted with was professional and friendly. I will be recommending Opendoor to friends and family. They exceeded our expectations."
(Riverside) - Posted 2 months ago
So glad to hear this Michelle. Thanks for letting us know! We're so happy you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Atlanta
"Very transparent and fair process. The staff were highly available to answer questions. There is no better way to sell a house, especially if you’re on a timeline to relocate."
(Atlanta) - Posted 2 months ago
That's great to hear, Henry. It always makes us happy to hear the experience was a good one!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Phoenix
Your Name: Russell Martin
"Very professional and strait forward with what I could expect from Opendoor"
(San_antonio) - Posted 2 months ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Russell. We appreciate your feedback!
"They handled they buying and selling of my homes made it easy"
How did you work with Opendoor? I sold my home to Opendoor
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Happy Valley, Oregon
Your Name: George Lizer
"I was extremely pleased by the Opendoor team. The only glitch was an appointment mix up which was of no consequence. The offer was good and the closing was on time. The process was exactly as promised in every respect. I was a licensed realtor for 17 years and would still recommend any seller to at least get a quote from Opendoor. You owe it to yourself. George L. in Happy Valley, Oregon and it is very Happy!"
(Portland) - Posted 2 months ago
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor George. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Las Vegas
Your Name: Amanda Fuller
"I chose to use opendoor because I needed to sale my home fast. I was moving out of state. I can’t believe how easy of a process this was. I would highly recommend opendoor to anyone who needs to sale fast. Your able to choose your own closing date and move it around if you need to. The title company I had was very informative and they kept in contact well. The opendoor team also helped me along the way and answer any questions I had right away. The only thing I’d recommend from opendoor is probably more “real person” contact. But don’t let that statement discourage you. Just because I couldn’t get a live person to speak to at all times didn’t mean I couldn’t leave a message for someone. And when I did leave a message they were very fast at responding and answered all my questions. I really enjoyed working with opendoor and the title company both made the process stress free!"
(Las_vegas) - Posted 2 months ago
Amanda, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Opendoor is rated 4.34 based on 552 reviews