Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
It was a very positive experience. The Opendoor team made the whole process of selling our home smooth and relatively stress free. We especially liked the fact we could pick the closing date.
(Las_vegas) - Posted 3 months ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, La Sharon & Scott! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
Excellent service...
Thank you for sharing your experience and happy to hear that! 💙
So far so good. Very knowledgeable, and informative. Truly walked me through the process.
So far so good. Very attentive, knowledgeable and so far a quick and easy process.
Hi Jen, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
So easy and effortless! Even rented my home back for a few days while I moved into my new one! Paul was great to work with. No touring people, keeping the dog put up, house spotless, etc! Worth it!
(Dallas) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Crystal, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
It was a pleasure working with Opendoor. The process of selling my home was simple and easy. There was never any pressure or dissatisfaction throughout the process. I worked with Melinda and she was amazing from start to finish. She was available at all times if I had any questions or concerns. She took the time to explain everything step by step. This was the first time where I was building a new home and selling my current home. I was able to stay in my current home until the new build was complete. The process was unbelievably smooth.
(Phoenix) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the love Kimberly! We will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
I have just bought my dream home with Opendoor's help!!! I am extremely happy with the process and how Opendoor have helped. The online resource they designed to help buyers (I am sure to sellers as well) is so considerate. Not only that the service rep. was extremely responsive and helpful. On top of all, buyers can get the rebate which really helped with my budget!! Thank you Opendoor! This is the way to future! Using technology to save our budget and being able to buy or sell efficiently.
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Rach.
I highly recommed using Opendoor service!!! Not only the system is very well deisgned that will generate all sorts of reports for you to evulate your property interests, the service personnel was extremely responsive and helpful. I have closed my purchase with Opendoor's just a few days ago. I trust that my rebate will come my way soon too!
Great to hear about your experience, We love hearing stories like yours!
Great service. Offer was more than fair.
(Raleigh) - Posted 3 months ago
That’s fantastic to hear Chad, thanks for sharing your experience with us. 💙
I went through Open Door who found me a great agent who handled everything without any problems. Plus going through Open Door you receive 1% back from the agent which helps with expenses. Would do it again but moving SUCKS!
Thrilled to hear that Dave. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
I was 100% satisfied with everything Opendoor has had to offer from the start! I started my home search on 6/17 and was able to have a home offer accepted by 6/26; in 9 days, I was able to lock in the home of my dreams! There's no way I would have been able to get this far, so fast without the help of Opendoor. Their assigned agent Melissa Carpenter has been fantastic, available when needed, and pushed to schedule tours and get my offers in as quickly as I'd as. Not only that, but she even used her experience to request concessions from the seller which is something I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Opendoor also puts 1% toward the closing costs, which helped me get away with only having to pay the down payment upon close! I've saved money, transitions have been a breeze, and would recommend Opendoor to anyone looking for a home in the future.
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Monique.
Open Door made the entire process of selling my inherited home easy. The people in all areas of the process were very professional, courteous and reponded to my questions and concerns very promply and thoroughly. I would highly recommend Open Door to anyone wishing to sell a house and avoid all of the hassles of repairs, staging and showings.
(Dallas) - Posted 4 months ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Sharon! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
I loved working with Opendoor, what an amazingly easy experience. The offer for my home was very competitive! No showings, no strangers in my house, no required repairs!
(Atlanta) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Viola! We appreciate the review. Thanks for sharing, and wishing you all the best in this new chapter!
Easy process
(Phoenix) - Posted 4 months ago
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Richard!
great service. We can buy directly from open door.
To be honest, we were very skeptical about selling using an iBuyer, but after a lot of research with different iBuyers, we felt the most comfortable with Opendoor. They gave us a good initial offer and even adjusted our (already fair) repair costs. Although the selling costs of Opendoor is higher than using a realtor, it was convenient for us because we needed to quickly sell my deceased mother's house and did not have the time or energy needed to do the minor house repairs. Our Opendoor team was amazing and helped answer my millions of questions. I am surprisingly very pleased at how smoothly the whole process, from beginning to end, went. Opendoor makes a profit but the convenience was worth it to me!
(Phoenix) - Posted 4 months ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Mary Ann! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
With many moving parts, that is, sale of one house and purchase of another, there were no glitches. The initial experience was unsettling because of the newness. Still, the willingness to be available on all parties' part at Opendoor, led to stronger confidence levels. National lockdown experiences actually provided more time to prepare for the sale/move. Gratitude and respect to all.
(Orlando) - Posted 5 months ago
John, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
I had a good experience purchasing the house with Open Door, besides they gave me 1% back which it came in very handy towards closing cost
. Thanks a lot for all your help.
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, David.
Working with OpenDoor was a seamless experience. Sure there are advantages to traditional sales but we were in a crunch and needed to get our house sold before closing in our new one. They did everything for us! This process removed all stress!!
(Orlando) - Posted 6 months ago
Annemarie, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Open door is definitely the best way to sell your home. Very easy and friendly and courteous and knowledgeable staff. Very highly recommended opendoor.
(Charlotte) - Posted 6 months ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Jude.
Opendoor is rated 4.01 based on 753 reviews