ox car care Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend ox car care

Tell us how ox car care made you happy

"Company does good business, very helpful. Spoke to a employee for over an hour. Wasnt rushed and felt he really explained everything so i understood. Thank you. highly recommended"
Are you ox car care? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would give a no-star review if it were possible. This company is predatory and contacted my 81-yr old mother to sell her their "insurance" product right after she had an accident last summer, leaving her with memory impairment and a concussion. She thought the call was about the insurance on her car, not surprisingly, and when the email came through from Ox Car Care that said it was EXTENDED WARRANTY INSURANCE, she emailed them back immediately, not once, but THREE times, telling them that she wanted to cancel the service, she had not intended to buy it. She never used the policy and thought that was that. But of course, it wasn't. Because Ox Car Care had her credit card number and kept billing her, month after month. I got involved in her finances in the fall when she was diagnosed with post-concussive disorder and discovered the recurring charges to "paylink" and OxCarCare and with quite a bit of difficulty, tracked the culprit down. No one at this company was helpful. No one at Ox Car Care would make a refund or agree to help. We got the recurring payments stopped, but as for the missing $811.70? Well, we sent a demand letter for refund in January and got VISA involved. As of today, March 9, 2019, still not a peep from Ox Car Care to even acknowledge our complaint, our letter or to apologize for the inconvenience. I have now reached out for help to the Better Business Bureau to hopefully resolve the issue and warn others about what appears to be predatory sales practices on the elderly. Please be warned when dealing with this company that they are not going to be easy to communicate with, especially if you have a problem."
"Great service and product, its a warranty that really works. Good job OX"
"Really good trustworthy company."
"Really good company glad they contacted me! Really good deals ! Recommend to anyone"
"I was contacted by Ox after requesting information online about a warranty.. The first representative I spoke with was kind and answered most of the questions I had, unfortunately I could not afford the policy, Rina came on the line and really helped me out, she extended the payments for me in order to fix my budget and I was able to move forward and thankfully so, 3 months later my car broke down and they paid my $940.76 repair bill. I highly recommend rina and katherine, they are sweet as they come!"
"OX Car Care rocks, had a denied claim from Palmer and Ox paid it personally. Thank you thank you thank you. Will recommend to all!!!!!"
"this is my third company ive dealt with for extended warranty coverage. I filed my first claim 2 weeks ago and was handled like my other experiences. i wouldn't say poor or perfect, but the claim was paid and haven't had any problems. So their product works as described which is more than many others in that industry."
"I had a 30-day money back guarantee after agreeing to an extended car warranty on my 2010 Honda. I think they misrepresented themselves to start with, as I thought I was dealing with a Honda company. I decided not to keep the warranty and my letter arrived in time to get my $395 down payment back (Jan. 5, 2018). I was contacted by them after they received it (and of course, they tried to talk me out of the cancellation). I was told it would be a couple of weeks before I got my refund. When that didn't happen I called to check on it and was told it would be 30 days. When that didn't happen I called again and was told it was 30 BUSINESS days and those weren't up yet, but they said it was scheduled to be returned on Friday. When the next two Fridays arrived I still had no return. So I called one more time and was told it would be the next Friday. At that time I told them that I would give it until Monday and then would let American Express handle it. Amazingly enough the refund was in my account the next day (Feb. 23, 2018). I think it's horrible to make people angry and have to act in a threatening manner in order to get their money back. I'll never do another warranty and would not recommend any company that tries to go back on their word."
ox car care is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews