ox car care Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ox car care

How would you rate ox car care ?

(optional)

Judy Sparkman
"I had a 30-day money back guarantee after agreeing to an extended car warranty on my 2010 Honda. I think they misrepresented themselves to start with, as I thought I was dealing with a Honda company. I decided not to keep the warranty and my letter arrived in time to get my $395 down payment back (Jan. 5, 2018). I was contacted by them after they received it (and of course, they tried to talk me out of the cancellation). I was told it would be a couple of weeks before I got my refund. When that didn't happen I called to check on it and was told it would be 30 days. When that didn't happen I called again and was told it was 30 BUSINESS days and those weren't up yet, but they said it was scheduled to be returned on Friday. When the next two Fridays arrived I still had no return. So I called one more time and was told it would be the next Friday. At that time I told them that I would give it until Monday and then would let American Express handle it. Amazingly enough the refund was in my account the next day (Feb. 23, 2018). I think it's horrible to make people angry and have to act in a threatening manner in order to get their money back. I'll never do another warranty and would not recommend any company that tries to go back on their word."
ox car care is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews