PaperTrue Reviews

Based on 2,349 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read PaperTrue Reviews

About PaperTrue:

At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+1-888-527-3085

support@papertrue.com

This service is highly recommended.
Service is good
Thank you Robin for proofreading my essay. It is really helpful that Robin not only corrected my grammatical mistake but also commented on my structure and cohesion. A very good experience, I strongly recommend it!
I received my proofreading in just 24 hours.
PaperTrue has been a great discovery. I sent them a paper within the area of languages and linguistics. Their efficiency and thoroughness have been most impressive. They were absolutely punctual in their delivery and extremely consistent in their proofreading. I am totally satisfied with their performance and will certainly send them my next paper. Also, I will definitely recommend them to my friends. mc
thank you for your proofreading.
I like the details and the great suggestions. It's super worth it!!
Perfect Service
Again, thanks a lot PTrue!
it is okay by me
Pleasant error-free editing
Outstanding work. Also very decent turn around.
Quick turn around! I appreciate the extra help!
very good app
I wish there was a review of plagiarism
The first document I sent to them to be edited was really well done. Would recommend their services.
thanks for suggest
Excellent job!
I had my short story proofread and edited - I was impressed with how thorough and detailed they were, and for quite an effective price. I didn't agree with all of the recommended changes, but they did a good job just leaving comments for the more nuanced suggestions vs basic edits. And you're a bit at the mercy of whoever they assign to you, but for my sample size of one I received excellent quality. Invaluable for someone looking to self-publish their work.
I was very pleased with the quality of editing and the attention to my work.
PaperTrue is rated 4.6 based on 2,349 reviews