Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,298 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Amazing product
Rachel is the best !!! So happy that finally she was the one that help me 🤗
She's pretty great isn't she. Glad you had a great experience and I hope your new pedestal brings a little extra beauty to the new year.
Love how you send a video before you ship. The product is perfect. Process from ordering to shipping is very easy
Thanks very much Jeremy! We appreciate the photo you've sent as well. Great choice of pedestal for the display, looks amazing!
Samples may make it difficult to decide. The samples are well done
Thanks Brenda. Don't hesitate to call if you have further questions or need help with anything. We're always glad to lend an ear and any advice we can offer.
Great Pedestal, nicely packed and quick delivery!
Thanks very much! Hope you had a lovely holiday!
The quality and service exceeded my expectations. I appreciated the personal touch of the filmed YouTube video showing me that it was built and being shipped out!
Thanks very much Carol! That's an absolutely beautiful display! Thanks for sending the photos
It looks great! Exceeded my expectations. Thank you
Thanks! All our best to you for the new year.
I love my pedestals!
Thanks Natalie! Glad you're enjoying them
I'm impressed with the quality, the packaging, the delivery time, the short video presentation and the pricing. I needed a small pedestal for a 4' sculpture and think it looks great. While I'm not satisfied with the sculpture's location, I hope to find a more suitable place in this new home. I'm retired with 35 years of manufacturing experience and I've never seen so much care and effort put into a products' shipment. Congrats to all employees of Pedestal Source. I'd give you 10 stars if I could.
Thanks John! We truly appreciate your thorough and thoughtful feedback. We put a lot of time and effort into continuously improving our practices at all levels and it is always rewarding to hear our efforts make a difference. I hope you continue to enjoy your pedestal for years to come in your new home!
Great choices and service at good prices
Thanks very much Mark! I hope your new pedestal provides years of beauty for you.
You have a 5+. From the order desk to delivery at my door. A quality product at a reasonable price made in the USA.
Thanks Pat! Hope you have an wonderful Christmas and New Years!
Our entire experience with Pedestal Source was great from start to finish! We were able to choose the surface finish, hieght and type of pedestal to suit our needs. It was packed perfectly with "unpacking" instructions right on the box. Right before it shipped, we received an email showing a video of our finished pedestal showing the exact dimensions (what a great touch!!). Our pedestal has an antique bust made of solid marble so it has to be very strong, elegant and light weight enough for us to move it. It was everything we imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Pedestal Source to everyone!
Thank you for your thorough (and thoughtful!) feedback. We truly appreciate hearing about your experience and glad to hear your pedestal is the perfect fit for all your needs!
great product and service
Thanks Roland! Enjoy your new pedestal.
Pedestal Source is incredible! From the moment I placed the order for my lighted pedestal with acrylic cover, the communication from them was top-notch. They even provided me with videos showing me the progress as it was manufactured which I thought was super cool! I will definitely be ordering from you guys again. You've won me over. Excellent job! I could not be happier. I'll be sure to share photos with you soon as I get things all set up. Keep up the awesome work! -Daniel
I thought that this was a stone laminate pedestal but it feels like a synthetic laminate. I ended up having to order a different pedestal from another company. The description was misleading. Fabrication and quality however were very good.
Sorry to hear we fell short of our mark for you on your pedestal. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything we can do to help make it right.
I love my pedestal! It is exactly what I thought it would be and it works perfectly for my use and in my space. Also, there was some confusion with my original order (as I ordered by mistake) and I have to say that the customer service I received was outstanding! They credited me without any hassle and helped me place the correct order.
Thanks Kerrie. We greatly appreciate hearing your feedback. Glad to hear everything worked out to your liking with your order!
Great quality and even better service.
Thanks very much Kirill! We greatly appreciate hearing from you. Enjoy your new pedestal and happy holidays from all of us at Pedestal Source!
Everything PERFECT
Thanks Jeffrey! Enjoy your new pedestal and have an outstanding holidays!
Quality and professionalism all the way. Incredible personalized service!
Thanks so much Janet! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Great customer service, very nice product. Thank you
Thanks Michael!