Pierced Universe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pierced Universe

How would you rate Pierced Universe ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pierced Universe in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great website with fair prices, as well the nose ring I ordered was shipped 2 days before I was expecting it. Fantastic website and products, will be buying again!"
Christina Fenn
"My order arrived quickly and everything was described. The prices were more than reasonable and the quality is excellent. I just placed my third order with them in the last month. That is how quick and reliable they are."
Pierced Universe is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews