Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
I would firstly like to say I’ve had 3 bad experiences with Pizza Hut. All on random days! I haven’t complained directly to the restaurant as I don’t think it will go anywhere. The first experience was made aware of but it wasn’t dealt with compassion. I suffered food poisoning & I believe it’s not the pizza but from the salad bar itself. I really would work towards placing trays over your entire salad bar or something that would protect from contamination. I am very disappointed as now I don’t think I will be visiting the restaurant anytime soon. Really sad as I do like the pizza. To prevent any further issues with anyone else complaining with the same problem, I urge to you to act promptly. Thank you.
I have been buying pizza from Pizza Hut for years. I ordered a meat lovers pizza tonight from then Pizza Hut on Bridge Rr in Suffolk VA. it was nice and hot and smelled so good. When I opened the box the aroma made my mouth water, but when I looked at it, it looked dry and was even worst when I started to eat it. The gentleman that delivered it was very kind and I had no problem giving him a decent tip. I will never order another Pizza from Pizza Hut.

Arrdaise Manning
3017 Gateway Dr.
Suffolk, VA 23435
(757)582-7474
I am gluten intolerant but cannot understand why Pizza Hut don’t do gluten free stuffed crust or cheesy bite , all I had to pick was a crappy pizza which was over priced, so shame I didn’t have anything and watched the rest of the family enjoy their meal
Cancelled my order just after placing it I spend 45 min and to reach customer care no one answered Disputed with bank
Avoid Pizzahut they are horrible
Ordered pizza at 17:50 and received no delivery and rang again and order not gone through and re ordered at 19:10 after being on the phone 25 mins and got my delivery at 21:30 at night. Worse experience ever and not received a receipt as the driver said there wasn’t one and unable to complain as complaint needs a order no. Spent £47 on this order and will not order again
Pizza hut standards have dropped, I ordered a pizza Pepperoni,with nacho and bbq wings from Croydon London Rd branch. When the pizza was delivered It was wrong I got a margherita instead and no wings. I called and was told the wings and the right pizza will be delivered to me. It never arrived. I called the store and was told they were really busy that's why it was not delivered. So I called customer services to get a refund they I needed a receipt. So I went to the pizza hut on London Road and got a receipt. I called customer services again telling them that I got a receipt. I was told that the reference number that was needed was no the receipt. I was told to contact London Rd and get whatever number that required. At this point I've had enough of run around trying to get my money back. I won't be using pizza hut ever again. Once the money in the till they really don't care what follows.
Maine 29 January ko pizza order kiya tha to order cancel Ho Gaya Mujhe delivery nahin mila aur mera bank mein se Paisa debit Ho Gaya FIR unka message aaya Mujhe aap ko 5 Din Mein Paisa mil Jaega Wapas lekin abhi tak Paisa Mila Nahin aur Janm Jo Main customer care se baat ki vahan per do Logon se baat hui Sharad aur Kiran vah bol rahe Aapka Paisa Hamare Paas Aaya hi Nahin fir message kaise mere pass Aaya Main vah Bhi upload kar deta Hua bahut bad service Pizza Hut ki.
Wow how rubbish can one branch be. I have tried a few of our local branches and to be honest they are all pretty useless but the west derby (which for some reason is called tuebrook but is located a couple of miles from there) is repeatedly awful. Ordered online. Payment taken order not gone through. Was told to ring website assistance. Took 35 mins for someone to answer me only tonsay it will be back in your bank in the next 3 working days. So went down to reorder as obviously not trusting that system again. They took forever to even acknowledge i was standing at the counter. Eventually i shouted them to take my order. Said food would be 40 mins. So i went home. Returned 40 mins later, again no one even paying a bit of notice to me. Again i shout for my order... they havent even started. They did then. It was wrong. I witnessed at least 10 complaints whilst i stood there.. wrong food, delivery not turned up after 90 mins, just ridiculous. Hire someone capable or close the place. Waste of everyone's time and hard earned money as this place is certainly not cheap at £50. Rubbish.
Slow. Very slow. So so slow. Even though empty restaurant
We book our table at Aintree Liverpool. We had to wait over 20 minutes to be sat as we had to wait for a table to come clear. Once we were sat we had to then wait over 30 minutes before anyone came to take our order. Awful service will not be visiting again.
We have ordered a pizza where in the site said “ 8 slides” then we have received a pizza with “4 slides” .... really small - terrible product and customer service. We haven’t eaten the pizza - how we can claim our money back?
Manager at solihull Pizza Hut conflicted with my friend as she ate pizza when she never payed. She had my share as I have diabetes and wouldn’t of got my money’s worth of the 1 pizza that I ate. Absolutely revolting!!!!! 🤮
I made an order in Lomza, Poland, via their internet site. The pizza was very, VERY bad -- tasted faul and crumbled all over -- they delivered a salad instead of one of the pizzas, and the salad itself was so old that the leaves were all turning orange (from green). SO BAD.
We had accumulated 8 reward slices but were unable to claim them as we are vegans and the only vegan option features an Italian base. When using dealbot, we were denied the vegan option. . However, has we chosen a different , more expensive promo, we could have had the Italian base, Rather misleading and discriminatory!
Speed guarantee is a lie!

The speed voucher never arrived. Spoke to someone in their complaints team, who said voucher would be sent via email. The voucher never arrived. They don't respond to my emails now and when I open a new case- they instantly close it without a reply!
Speed guarantee is a lie!

Delicious Pizzas and it was delivered speedily and professionally by Tam
Very happy
Perry Street Gravesend Pizza Hut. Pizza was never delivered, on phoning an hour into the wait was told they were having a bad shift? and it would be with me shortly... it never arrived, they did not answer the phone again? I am still waiting for my refund of £20 nearly 3 weeks later because I paid on my card! Appalling service!! Customer service take 30 mins to answer the phone and I have received no apology. Portal is not updated don't waste your time!!!!
We ordered 7 pizza's for a family treat for delivery and the website indicated 30 - 40 minutes. After an hour we tried calling the shop a number of times with no answer, then after 1 hr 40 minutes when we ran out of patients I drove to the shop to try and collected them. 5 Pizza's were sitting on a counter top and the other 2 were in the oven, this is nearly 2 hours after ordering. The pizza's were just dropped on the counter with no apology and we had to work out which pizza's wer ours and which were other customers. Must a better local company which supply quality pizza's.
35-40 mins became 90 - 95 mins. No apology, no contact, no happy kids