Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Slow. Very slow. So so slow. Even though empty restaurant
We book our table at Aintree Liverpool. We had to wait over 20 minutes to be sat as we had to wait for a table to come clear. Once we were sat we had to then wait over 30 minutes before anyone came to take our order. Awful service will not be visiting again.
We have ordered a pizza where in the site said “ 8 slides” then we have received a pizza with “4 slides” .... really small - terrible product and customer service. We haven’t eaten the pizza - how we can claim our money back?
Manager at solihull Pizza Hut conflicted with my friend as she ate pizza when she never payed. She had my share as I have diabetes and wouldn’t of got my money’s worth of the 1 pizza that I ate. Absolutely revolting!!!!! 🤮
I made an order in Lomza, Poland, via their internet site. The pizza was very, VERY bad -- tasted faul and crumbled all over -- they delivered a salad instead of one of the pizzas, and the salad itself was so old that the leaves were all turning orange (from green). SO BAD.
We had accumulated 8 reward slices but were unable to claim them as we are vegans and the only vegan option features an Italian base. When using dealbot, we were denied the vegan option. . However, has we chosen a different , more expensive promo, we could have had the Italian base, Rather misleading and discriminatory!
Speed guarantee is a lie!

The speed voucher never arrived. Spoke to someone in their complaints team, who said voucher would be sent via email. The voucher never arrived. They don't respond to my emails now and when I open a new case- they instantly close it without a reply!
Speed guarantee is a lie!

Delicious Pizzas and it was delivered speedily and professionally by Tam
Very happy
Perry Street Gravesend Pizza Hut. Pizza was never delivered, on phoning an hour into the wait was told they were having a bad shift? and it would be with me shortly... it never arrived, they did not answer the phone again? I am still waiting for my refund of £20 nearly 3 weeks later because I paid on my card! Appalling service!! Customer service take 30 mins to answer the phone and I have received no apology. Portal is not updated don't waste your time!!!!
We ordered 7 pizza's for a family treat for delivery and the website indicated 30 - 40 minutes. After an hour we tried calling the shop a number of times with no answer, then after 1 hr 40 minutes when we ran out of patients I drove to the shop to try and collected them. 5 Pizza's were sitting on a counter top and the other 2 were in the oven, this is nearly 2 hours after ordering. The pizza's were just dropped on the counter with no apology and we had to work out which pizza's wer ours and which were other customers. Must a better local company which supply quality pizza's.
35-40 mins became 90 - 95 mins. No apology, no contact, no happy kids
Pizza Hut. Hayes Lombardy retail park
Had to put a review as we had such a lovely experience Ali was our server and I have to say what a gentleman. Such a nice man what an asset he is. Nothing was to much trouble told us to relax and enjoy our salad while we waited for pizza Checked on us several times throughout our visit can’t praise him enough what a fantastic guy !! Lovely attitude so kind and welcoming Keep hold of him Pizza Hut and look after him. Staff like that are hard to find 😌
No cold pasta in the salad bar anymore :((((
Awful. Wrong order. Cold when I rang up the manager said I'll have to wait another 45-60 mins I asked for a refund instead he said I can only exchange he gave me a meat order when I'm vegetarian why would I want a to wait a hour for u again. In the end I hung up the phone threw my pizza out and went hungry
Never again
Ordered online& waited 1h and than talked to the local branch and said 5 more minutes. Got in touch woth customer service after 25 min of waiting and after another 10 min of waiting i was told that the order didn't go thorugh. This is the second time! Never ordering from then again they can go bist and I wouldn't give a ...
Waterlooville branch and the whole company - the absolute pits.

Ordered online 3 hours in advance of required delivery. Called 45 minutes after delivery was due and got told drivel about it being a future order and one oven and no indication of when the pizza which was already 45 minutes late might be delivered. Told them to cancel and refund and was told I would have to go back online to request a refund. I had to go get some food myself and ended up running more than 1 hour late.

The complaint form on their crappy website wouldn't submit so I spent 20 minutes waiting for them to answer the phone before giving up and a further 15 minutes on the phone the following day just trying to get my money back which I was told may take 14 days.
They have got our orders wrong twice. On both occasions they don't care. Wait on hold for half an hour only to be cut off by someone who doesn't have a clue. No customer service.
Totally disgusted made a genuine mistake when I placed my order online rang straight away to say if I can change Nachos for wings as I dont like them first of all I was told to cancel my order than was told ok to do so then minutes later got a phone call to say the manager said couldn't be done as it was like fraud yea right the order came and Nachos went straight in the bin if I could give zero stars I would great customer service Pizza Hut
I have been robbed of my money completely, if I could give it a lower star rating I happily would. Ordered around 11:30am was supposed to come around 12/12:30pm, It’s now 2:30pm. I called to ask what was happening at 1pm I was only then told that the oven was broken? I should have been informed rather than being left waiting for my order, which clearly was not coming. I was also told my order would be with me in an hour so 2pm I was fed up so I asked for a refund. They said I could get my refund within an hour, I let them know I was coming to the restaurant as I had been messed around enough already and had paid by card. I turn up and the restaurant is closed, I wait until 1:30pm knocking on the door as my phone had died. I then returned home as there was no answer! I charged my phone calling them at 1:40pm they answer I told them that I had been to the shop and the lady who answered asked me to hold on but instead hung up on me. I called back and the lady said the shop is open I told her that I had already been to the shop and it is closed. The lady then told me it is open so I said that i wanted to speak to the manager. The lady immediately hung up the phone on me. I was beyond fuming so I went back up there leaving at 1:45pm. I got there and they were still closed so I rang the restaurant again and had the lady telling me they were open. I was standing outside with the door clearly locked. I told the lady this and then they unlocked the door and eventually let me in. While I was in there obviously very annoyed one of the members of staff was talking to me. The member of staff told me I cannot get my money back and I cannot use the card machine to get a refund, even though I had paid by card. Instead They told me I have to wait for an email. The Whole time of me talking to this member of staff I had the lady who I had previously been on the phone to laughing and sniggering at me. I am most very disgusted with the service and outrage of which has happened today with this shitty franchise! I got home for 2:30pm and I am now left without food, short of money, and have had 2 wasted travels, as well as wasted time and fuel. I really hope this does not happen to anyone else.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.90 based on 147 reviews